Go on tinder they said

Go on tinder they said...

Gonna be a nope from me, feels like this is gonna fuck me more than body dysmorphia i get here.

Attached: D49AA2C6-1B3A-4E2C-8CB8-20C6A2260028.jpg (1080x2220, 845K)

How can a wallet be 6 foot? What does this even mean?

>"I'm a literal whore"
That's what it means.

>getting so butthurt over the bio Random Tinder Thot #37261719 has that you leave the app and post a thread about it on Jow Forums

yikes lifting really doesn't help with those crippling insecurity issues does it?

She thinks its clever I'm sure. Stupid Tinder whore.

>using a hookup app and getting bootyblasted about women saying what they want

Honestly seeing the women that I never match with and the women I always match with is a little disheartening
But I'm way to socially retarded to meet women anywhere else
Have you tried bumble?

Gee i wonder what her name is

>caring about losing out on 1 out of 10,000 identical basic tinder thots
this was your first mistake.
>actually reading their bio
this was your second mistake.

if you take women seriously, you shouldn't be using tinder.

this pic is old as fuck m8

PLEASE have sex. it's not too late for you

Remember Jow Forumsbro, bitches ain't shit but ho's and trick's. You shouldn't worry about what a random slut on tinder says because they're the inferior sex. You're in charge and let them know it.

She looks like she's worth it for a night

>not getting nudes by pretending to be chad on Tinder
>not keeping your virginity
You are all doing it wrong

Probably means 6 figures

>uses app where you are judged solely on your appearance/status
>upset that women judge solely on appearance/status

PLEASE post body

>assuming that OP actually lifts

common mistake

It is so strange to me how Americans so obsessed with height. Or is it just on tinder and Jow Forums?
I'm Swedish and I've never even gotten the question from a girl I've matched with. None of my friends have their height in their profile and I've never heard of anyone who does.
I've recently travelled to the UK, Germany and Denmark and the girls there didn't seem to care either.
I'm 181cm btw.

Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Attached: Body.jpg (300x300, 21K)

It’s a lil uzi vert lyric. This bitch is a whore

seeing so many faces of strangers and judging people based on their appearances messed with my head kinda
I stopped after a few days, no results
don't read this

Kaylee u dumb bitch

I want to fuck so bad. I got big muscles too, but that's FUCKING NOT ENOUGH. not even fatties are interested. I'm gonna rape a chick one day and make her life HELL FOR FUCKS SAKE

last time i ever used tinder, a woman i who matched with me said she would worship me like a king... if I bought her a 4 post bed.

i just unmatched and deleted