Gf is getting kind of chubby around the belly

>gf is getting kind of chubby around the belly
>keep hinting at it and beating around the bush
>ask her if she wants to go to the gym with me, always laughs it off and turns me down
>get fed up and finally tell her i'd like it if she lost some weight
>she took it surprisingly well and started going to the gym and dieting today

That seemed too easy. Am I an asshole?

Attached: D064ADBB-A4B3-4F18-9330-FFBDABA20ED7.png (214x236, 6K)

She's pregnant, you autist

Yes, for holding her back

Attached: 1547203567043.jpg (404x594, 81K)

no but it could've gone a lot worse lol

>am I an asshole
Is your gf making herself a less attractive person, and harming her physical health something you should be complacent with?

the blueprints have been drawn, OP must accept his role as the structural steelworker.

Attached: 1549921683301.jpg (400x605, 51K)

not pregnant, she just got off her period last weekend

If you put it that way, no, but i cant help but feel like she's actually harboring a grudge for me and maybe i went about things the wrong way by being too forward

OP what exactly did you say to her and what was her response?

No, you’re not an asshole. You telling her to lose some weight is you saying that she’s slacking and she needs to get with the program.

She's losing weight, but she's not doing it for you.

You know, for some reason I’ve seen a lot of buff dudes with fat chicks. I guess mass moves mass or something

Kek I've been hinting with my girl, it's just made her annoyef

You must see a lot of Jow Forumsizens

If she's holding a grudge then it might be best to part ways. You're not compatible, so you'd be an asshole by trying to keep her instead of letting her go to find the lard bucket of her dreams

she was trying on a new dress she bought ( i guess they call it a jumper?) and i asked if she really liked it because it made her tummy show through the dress very easily. She told me that she knows and she had hoped her weight gain wasnt as obvious to me as it was to her. Later she told me she decided to start going to her University's gym and that she's starting a diet too.

>gf getting chubbier
>fat on belly and arms
>also her mom is obese
>I’m already fully committed to her

she definitely doesn’t hate you now or anything but it is very likely that it hurt her feelings a little

If I were you I would try to make her feel like you are still really attracted to her

literally her decision. op are you a wan by any chance? or even worse, were you raised by a single mother?

*woman
fuck its getting late

Say you really want a gym buddy and don’t let her laugh it off. Say it means a lot to you.

This. You either said it in the right way, gently, or made her feel like such a shit that she has to change. Just talk, that's the best- when you're always fully honest you can start commenting each other without hurting. Let her know it's not just for your pleasure but for her to be a better herself too. Let her know she's sexy

i thought you meant wack ass nigga lol and no neither, i just care for her and didnt want to hurt her feelings.

this is good advice. im going to do my best because i really do love her

>having a gf who has no discipline and gets fat
Oof
OOo
O
Off

Girls with no discipline are literally the best kind

>finally meet her parents
>they're both fatasses, along with her aunts and sister

Attached: 1532464943731.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Its good that she noticed he has an issue with her getting fatter, so better not make her feel to comfortable now

Mine is genuinely embarassed, and she will do pilates at home when I'm at the gym but refuses to come with me or go by herself because she's comvinced she'll get laughed at for being unfit.

What do i do broskis? She's anxious enough about her weight to be worried but too anxious about being embarrassed to go out and exercise anywhere more public than the living room.

Homegym masterrace

>Today
Too soon to make a judgement call. Wait a week until she gives up and binges on cake and fat acceptance, then come back and cry to us about it.

its one thing to care for her, its another to overthink and stress about everything you say. but yea good luck dude, enjoy fuarkin her glute gains

Make her lose weight first, and then come with you once she’s a bit more confident

Yikes, what a virgin

This, don't say anything op. How fucking bluepilled are you guys? Read the rational male

Yeah, I'm gonna look into this once we move somewhere nicer

Just with diet?

Just tell her you prefer her with a small waist. Women prefer men with aesthetic tastes.

usually you wait until they themselves bring up losing weight, but hey if it worked then it worked

Explain the HAES bullshit.

>I’m already fully committed to her
What does that even mean?

There's probably absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of weight she has gained. You're almost certainly being a faggot.

do you really want her going with you?
she'll either get in the way and gimp your workout or complain that you are ignoring her.
Leave her ass at home.

Lmao prepare to be cucked once she’s in shape. Also post body

it means he loves her, what a fag

You're assuming she's gonna make it OP, but the following always happen, including to me.

>get a slim gf
>slowly getting fat
>don't care at first since it means more butt
>she doesn't like it so say she's gonna do cardio
>keep eating obviously too much but think swimmimg/running 30 minutes twice a week will make her toned and slim
>months later she gets more and more fat
>tell her that she should really do something now before it's too late and even harder
>still says she's trying but shows no effort, eat more and more and find excuses to skip cardio

Then it's either you can easily find another and you leave her, or you slowly see your life become sexless and full of anger.

Just diet will work, some cardio will be good for her health too though

lol THE STATE

there's nothing wrong with being are virgin there IS something wrong with being a beta bitch. Plenty of betas have had gross and disappointing sex at some stage.

OP don't cuck yourself please, this user is right.

it's cope

You fucked up, should of taken her to yoga for pilates or some shit. Now she'll see all the younger chads working out and take her from you. You idiot!

This is exactly how it happens. And most men choose to stay with their girl and be unhappy. I left my fat GF. Only regret is I never really tried to get her to change. As she got fat I encouraged her to work out, but like you siad, she found excuses, and thought a half assed work out 2 times a week would curb her weight gain. It did not. It wasn't worth the arguments though. Her attitude was directly linked to her diet. If she was hungry she was a total bitch. Had to get out.