NOOOO YOU CAN'T GET STRONG JUST BY LIFTING FOR 40 MINUTES 3 TIMES A WEEK YOU NEED TO DO 10 SETS OF 150 PUSH-UPS FOR...

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T GET STRONG JUST BY LIFTING FOR 40 MINUTES 3 TIMES A WEEK YOU NEED TO DO 10 SETS OF 150 PUSH-UPS FOR THAT!!

Attached: 1553217631412.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Ten sets of 150 pushups daily would get you pretty jacked desu.

Well, I mean, they both do work,
One is more and one is less.
Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Attached: __akechi_kokoro_and_cordelia_glauca_tantei_opera_milky_holmes_drawn_by_hairu__4955f415b9fa78d38ef6fa (500x500, 223K)

Why do soibois and libcucks fear heavy weights?

it takes me 2 hours to do the main 4 lifts 3x5. What am I doing wrong?

What are you doing bro????

Unless you've got a lot of weight (2/3/4/5 or greater) on the bar, resting too long.

I don't know. I rest 5 min between my 3 heavy sets and do my warmp ups pretty quick. But its still always 2 hours larer when I leave.

Dude you shouldn't be resting more than a minute thirty, 2min max after failure.

That's only 60 minutes of rest time, you've gotta be doing something else.

You're an absolute fucking retard and probably DYEL as fuck.

Thanks friend. I love you!

I do shower afterward. I also start from bar to heavy sets and I'm at 1/2/2.5/3 right now so it can take a bit.

I'll time the shower this time.

post body

I wouldnt ever rest longer than 3 1/2minutes and that is on a day with lack of sleep and generally feeling shitty
Usually you shouldnt rest longer than 3 minutes because at that point your body recovered like 95% of the ATP

3 mins is the absolute max you should rest between sets. 1 minute to 90 seconds is ideal

who are you quoting?

Oh. Well fuck.

I was thinking of making a thread to ask about the time before sets, might as well use this one.

Is strictly sticking to 60-90 sec between sets dumb? From what I'm gathering, 3 min is the absolute max, but sometimes I'll try and do only 60 sec between sets and I'm more winded than actually fatigued.

>Well, I mean, basically, to be fair, technically, in my honest opinion

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

That's pretty standard man. I would be careful with those 1min rests though, you wanna make sure you can finish the next set. But you're fine, just keep doin what you're doin.

Thanks for your contribution user.

5 minutes is fine if you're lifting heavy. I sometimes rest longer if it's squat or deadlift day, or a true PR set.

That's weird, whenever I max if I wait that long it's like doms are setting in and i'm tapped out.

I usually pace back and forward like an autist, so that might be the difference

No, I've got weapons grade autism as well.

>3 times a day

normies and soicucks say this jokingly, they know they can do at least 6... r-right?

WRONG

is he wrong though

t.Dyels

Long rests are fine user, I think your problem may be too much volume.I don't know if I read your post wrong but Ideally you wouldn't want to do the Big 4 all on the same day.

if you are lifting heavy rest as long as you want until you feel ready for your next set. the people saying you can only rest for x amount of time are dyel and have shit lifts

i lift just over 2/3/4/5,
and i only take 1.5h, so no idea what that user is doing lol

How many warmup sets are you doing?

1 set each muscle six legs 8 upper body three times a week no rest between sets big muscles to small that's my routine.
Squat
Hip abduction
Hip adduction
Leg curl
Leg extensions
Calf's
Chest press
Lat pulldown
Abs 1
Shoulder press
Biceps
Triceps
Abs 2
Back extension

Planet fitness baby

Forgot to add: 2 second pos work, 4 second negative work

Planet fitness ftw

Fat powershitter.

says who ?

>powerlifters spend 2h in the gym for nogains
Topkek

>autism

Attached: JPEG_20190603_142837.png (102x151, 16K)

They fear any weight unless it's body positive.

That's the most soi response ITT. Holy shit.

Attached: 0fb7uxaz0cl21.jpg (722x666, 43K)

jesus christ what is wrong with you?

thats right, you need to life for 40 minutes 4 times a week.

>NOOOOOOO STOP EATING CARBS THERE ARE BAD FOR YOU DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT INSULIN YOU NEED TO FAST RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1556775081229.jpg (1122x1119, 107K)

>STOP EATING CARBS
Pretty stupid unless you're a hamplanet

Get busy you lazy fuck jesus.