A-user! W-what are you doing in my bedroom?

>A-user! W-what are you doing in my bedroom?

Attached: 1550444435095.jpg (960x1280, 269K)

stealing your xanax

Trying out your BAM.

Here to kill you and post the pictures just to see all your beta orbiters cry/sperg.

that is a good question OP, you put me in a situation without explaining the context of it, and then you ask me how I got there. I do not know what I'm doing at this girl's bedroom, I'm afraid you're the only one who have the answer, OP

Attached: 1549259347273.jpg (1139x1091, 172K)

Was looking for this cutie.Have you seen her?

Attached: 1547371951845.jpg (1080x1920, 942K)

who big of a faggot do you have to be do engage into erp with other pathetic faggots online? what the fuck are you doing with your life holy shit.

Open up, bitch! I got somethin' for ya!

Attached: J-SqaLeZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I just wanted to know if you wanted to play smash together on the switch

You stole my precious Lady Gaga PokerFace CD! I ripp your head off, thieving little witch. Give it back or I make your life a living hell!
*tears* *snot* *tremble*

i'm here for your grains

Attached: LpWonkB.png (575x519, 548K)

Cock and baII torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, such as wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation or even kicking.

Attached: image0-19-1.jpg (709x709, 36K)

smellin panties

why are her eyes so fuckhuge

>fuck you faggot. You're a dude. Now turn around, I want to fuck your ass and touch benis. I realy wish I could make you pregnant.

anybody can fucking do that. just open your eyes wider. she just does it for the pictures of course her eyes arent like that really.

Stealing, ddon't look to me as I were doing something wrong

She's ugly as hell. What do you autist see in her?

My favorite part about posting cuties is seeing roasties seethe.

I'm not a roastie.
>inb4 tranny
I am a fucking man with actual taste in women. You idolize underage looking girls because your mind is still stuck in high school.

Looking neotenous is a good thing. I don't want some old hag.

Peeing! Get the fuck out! ... of your bedroom.