Has anyone successfully quit smoking?

Has anyone successfully quit smoking?

I took up smoking a month ago to help with weight loss but I ended up getting addicted to cigarettes and smoking 40 a day.

I just bough nicotine gum and am trying to quit now! What techniques work for you?

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

you're pathetic

That was kind of mean anonkin

>Has anyone successfully quit smoking?
noone has ever succesfully quit smoking

EVER

next thread!

Take 1000mg of DNP and eat a bag of sugar

fuckoff
you know you're jealous of these biceps

Attached: IMG_458773.png (389x466, 331K)

DNP is dangerous!!

Big mistake

Go somewhere else retarded fatty

Attached: puke.jpg (565x600, 119K)

Your genetics really lend themselves to being fat
I don’t think i’ve seen a woman like this that stores fat literally everywhere but her belly

why the hell do you keep posting every day fucking pig

It's hard to quit but if you don't do it now it only gets harder

SS + GOMAD

This is one of the most dedicated LARPs I have seen

Attached: 4B455111-984B-4100-882B-991837904DA8.jpg (1440x1308, 443K)

I chainsmoked for 9 years, since I was 14 years old, and quit successfully 10 years ago. It took me an entire year of using nicotine patches. Had an extra boost of motivation because my lungs had started acting weird and I was scared shitless of continuting to smoke. Failed a few times before I made it. Could probably not have done it without the patch.

She could have had liposucktion on her belly before and then gotten fat. So the belly fat cells are all unnaturally screwed up.

Hmm.. maybe I should try patches. They're expensive tho!!!

I'm not LARPing. I'm just a girl living her life and trying to be the best version of herself that she can be. It's hard out there!

My friend used to smoke 2 packs a day. He managed to quit entirely. I miss him though.

I tried switching Caffeine for Nicotine. I bought a juul to replace cups of tea but Juuls are gay and caffeine is way better at suppressing appetite. Switch the Nicotine for caffeine senpai

Smoked a pack a day for more than half my life. Tried quitting many times, sometimes went a month or longer without smoking but always relapsed. Today I am on day 6 of my latest attempt and so far it's been the easiest one. I think what makes this one different is that I didn't go into this with the plan to quit, but rather that whenever I feel like smoking I decide I don't want to. It's a different mindset, because the motivation that keeps me going is not that I promised myself or others that I'm quitting and I'm not "suffering", solely to keep my promise - I could smoke any time I wanted - I just decide not to. I've also lowered my expectations a lot. During my past attempts I always expected to notice massive differences in breathing, sense of smell, vascularity, stamina and all that. These changes were there but they can be pretty subtle in the beginning. Of course the health benefits are ultimately what I want to achieve, but my driving force is really nothing but the fact that I do not want to smoke.

I already drink like nine black coffees a day.

I think maybe I have a slightly addictive personality.

But I haven't touched heroin in four months

cant be that that much of addictive personality if yer aint slammin smack in ur puss hole 24/7 love

Oh and african penis makes me excited

>51047042

This is an impostor. But I think men of all races can be attractive. Especially qt french-algerian boys whose muslim families would never approve of our forbidden love.

Stopped once for 3 years after having a regular smoker for 4 years. Restarted a while, but got disgusted after 4 months so stopped again for 2 years. Hard depression made me smoke a bunch for 6 months recently, but it hinders my gym performance too much so I stopped again. Every two months or so I enjoy one cigaret when in clubs.

Honestly I don't know what to tell you. I actually enjoy a smoke from time to time but I really want it to stay an pleasure so I kind of regulate myself automatically.

>trying to be the best version of herself that she can be
>is a fat fuck smoking 40 cigs a day
That best version of you is utter garbage, do us a favor and kys
>sage in every field

Buy a cheap vape pen with a taste you enjoy. Start of with a high nicotine count. Vape that for a week or two & gradually start lowering dosage.

Cigarettes will start to taste like shot again in those two weeks. And quitting vaping is a walk in the park compared to cigarettes (they dump a lot of chemicals in to make the nicotine more effective at hooking your ass)

Also vaping is cheaper than ciggies

I read that sucking big dicks can help lose weight, is that true?

smoking is very bad for your skin, you will age even faster. If this isn't motivation enough you are fucked. My face is everything, a good skincare routine and a balanced diet along with some supplements will get your face really smooth and good looking. I would never smoke anything, or do any drugs that would make me age faster. It's like you want to die alone.

you could have looked similar to
>pic related
what a waste of potential

Attached: asuka.jpg (800x800, 121K)

This entire thread

Yeah patches is the only thing that worked for me. The gum didnt work because 1. It made me sick and 2. Putting something in my mouth just made me want to smoke. You are trying to get rid of an oral addiction. So stop putting shit in your mouth.

Patches might be expensive where you live but it will be worth it compared to the price of decades of smoking and all the bullshit that comes with that.

i smoked over a pack a day for 8 years and quit cold turkey a little over one year ago after i had been lifting for a few months

no excuses

Attached: 1546333kkk414017.png (653x746, 632K)

I shall quit anonkin xxx

whatever you say, pretty boy

I just did

I’ve heard that heroin is a good weight loss supplement. I’ll be shooting my first needle today, hopefully it’s the start of a fruitful journey!

Don't do heroin, impostor

Attached: 1558730708988.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

I ran out of cigarettes and just never bought more

I fucking love this saga

Attached: i dont even know what is going on.gif (336x252, 2.1M)

Ugh, I'd recommend 100 days of snake juice fasting
Stop eating fatty!

>person already addicted to food gets addicted to cigarettes

Attached: 1537716517226.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Hey I'm a skinny Mexican guy who doesn't mind if you're fat. Do you have a discord? Maybe we could meet.

No point quitting smoking now.

Attached: crystalboy1.png (2560x1450, 2.15M)

Attached: 1556833503023.jpg (682x682, 64K)

sage

Yes I quit still get urges though don't be weak and have sex