He eats chicken breasts rather than the based thighs

>he eats chicken breasts rather than the based thighs
LMAO it's like you don't even care about flavor.
>inb4 "but muh 4 extra grams of protein

Attached: Crispy-Baked-Chicken-Thighs-1-of-3.jpg (680x1020, 89K)

Chicken thighs are a lot cheaper too

>he doesn't eat only for the purpose of FUEL
gay and not based

how do you cook chicken thighs???

They're cheaper cause it's all bone. i.e. they're more expensive. That's the reason why I buy breast, or rather buy pork if I want more flavor

Ask one of these.

Attached: mexibro.jpg (940x940, 333K)

Not true. Where I am anyway, boneless skinless thighs are cheaper than breasts unless the latter has a sale

Well seasoned chicken breast is infinitely better than thigh meat because there’s no gross connective tissue and bone to work around.

>he doesn’t use garlic powder for literally everything

OH NONONONONONONONOOOO

Hilarious opinion

>projects insecurities on a picture board.
Sad and purpose-less life.

Don't know about thighs on their own but I've deboned chicken leg quarters and weighed the meat. It's about 40% of the price of boneless chicken breast per lbs after the bones are removed. Full of delicious fat too.

>he doesn't use FRESH garlic for everything
Spotted the american

Absolutely based, have been eating them everyday for 6 months and still love them

>Dealing with bones and an twice as many calories for less protein

Miss me with that gay shit. I'm a tits man through and through.

but it's true, i don care about flavor

I just strip skin, place on tin foil, season, wrap them up and place in oven.
>Implying you buy skinless and boneless breasts?
Literally just take two forks and strip the meat off the thigh bone.

Att least they didn't say "garlic salt"

>too retarded to crush or dice a couple garlic cloves
>uses nigger memes "oh nononono"
it checks out

Whole chickens is best. Easy as shit to cut into breasts, legs and wings. I leave the skin and bones on all of it for more flavour. Only part you cant eat is the spines but i just use them for stock to poach the reat of the bird in

flavorless builds discipline

Attached: 10644845_668574463247043_2778975619496276454_n.jpg (780x394, 31K)

You boys need to take the canned chicken pill

boneless thighs are cheaper than boneless breasts. I only really buy bone in chicken legs, which are dirt cheap

and the skin on! My man!

the high fat chicken thigh is the GOAT

I'm not disputing the superiority of any cut of meat. But if you can't make chicken breasts taste delicious you need to get off fit for a minute and go to /ck/

fpbp

boneless thighs have a nasty gooey texture, no thanks

>LMAO it's like you don't even care about flavor.
Unfortunately there are a lot of people on Jow Forums who truly believe that food should only ever be thought of as fuel and will refuse to make food more enjoyable at the cost of even the most minimal nutritional value. Unless you are a bodybuilder on contest prep or your life is on the line for some medical reason, that kind of extreme mindset is unnecessary. You can choose chicken thighs over breasts and still experience nearly identical progress.

you meant FRESH GARLIC, right?