Waifu General - /waifu/ #75

Sweet dreams of your waifu edition
previous:

Attached: 1550496386230.jpg (688x628, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/34394/behind
youtube.com/watch?v=NIsNxiTAM3U&index=294&t=0s&list=LLZ9rMtxuCLQDyz5LtLBjr1w
youtube.com/watch?v=uZS7eZIit7o&list=LLZ9rMtxuCLQDyz5LtLBjr1w&index=105&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=zSOJk7ggJts&list=LLZ9rMtxuCLQDyz5LtLBjr1w&index=74&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=AxumgBAo9u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My love for Leah is unparalleled.

Attached: 474.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

Well, I somehow managed to fuck up the OP image, but that doesn't matter too much, does it?

Attached: 146059631.gif (500x281, 996K)

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, the #5 esper and The Queen of Tokiwadai.

Attached: Skirt Flirt Misaki.jpg (610x800, 179K)

I'm afraid it does.

I have failed you all

I love my foul-mouthed vampire heiress.

Attached: d74qgl0.png (620x897, 684K)

>It isn't a competition

Tell that to Leahposter

You still exceed our expectations so it's okay.

Nice to see you again /vg/ kun, how have you been?

I'm fine friend, I've been organizing my leahfag folder and been daydreaming with him.

Sorry you have to turn in your waifu license now.

I love my Nije.

Attached: c9660837960f470b98522ef7d004fa3cf5be48e9.jpg (315x328, 72K)

Yuri might have a birthday soon. Her actual birthday has never been officially stated one of the speculations is that she would have a speculation this month should I celebrate or does it not make sence since Yuri does not have a canon birthday?

Attached: Yuri with cake.jpg (563x910, 124K)

>>What is your waifus biggest fear or insecurity?
losing her friend she donest have many and never really had any prior to meeting Eli and joining muse
>>Tell us about one major event in their life
I would say her part in helping create muse by helping Honoka get it off the ground. This lead to her being surrounded by friends.
>>One thing you'd like to know about either your own waifu, or one thing you'd like to know about someone else's waifu
Her views on premarital sex.
>>how would your waifu react in not Julie's place, but Yara's. A dragon hunter/huntress that kills those things to protect other people. Explain how your waifu would act in that situation (if you feel like it)
She would do whatever it take to protect her friends so I think she would adapt to the role fast.

yes you have failed us all now me must start back from #1 with the new image or the thread will be cursed.

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 13K)

Margaret is my everything. I love her so much.

Attached: 9cb23e23d45c701eea747faaa0c2d56e.jpg (1280x1196, 146K)

Hi guys! Missed most of the last thread sadly.

Attached: live.jpg (480x480, 30K)

rem will always be my wife and only love, and if i may betray her one day, may i be hit by a truck.

Attached: rmsml47.jpg (2048x1556, 295K)

Mai is the sweetest.
variety is welcome; should look into improving the OP image for the thread too, maybe.

Attached: Mai116.jpg (474x268, 19K)

Fucking amazing.
I take my hat off to you , user.

also the more edge waifu posters might enjoy this if they are still around.
mangadex.org/title/34394/behind

What's the reason for this speculation and when is it?

Attached: 437.jpg (1500x1000, 93K)

truck-kun is on standby

Attached: 65a.png (975x632, 211K)

Holding hands with this beautiful dragon princess and enjoying the peacefulness of the night together

Kotorifriend this is why /vg/ laughs at us

Attached: DtZlc0nUcAEnzIM.jpg (1520x1777, 224K)

Mostly pic related saying its Feb 24th there is also a YouTube video that says its January 5th there is no canon date and all of it is speculation but should I treat it as something more?

Attached: Doki birthdays.jpg (564x564, 52K)

why do you try getting in contact with the devs and see if they will give you their b'days?

I was gonna suggest that, I refuse to believe nobody's emailed Salvato about the DDLC girl's birthdays before

i count on you if i ever become a 3dpd loving scum truck kun.

Attached: rmsml37.jpg (1355x2362, 244K)

This is my waifu. Please be nice to her

Attached: cat wtheck.jpg (540x540, 31K)

you never know you might find one of the rare decent girls that will indulge in your love for rem (cosplying and acting like her)

Hello friends, I've been gone for ages and have been busy with some things. My bodypillow came in last week. Hope everyone is good, glad to see Leahposter around.

>>What is your waifus biggest fear or insecurity?
Edward is terribly afraid of losing his family or what is left of it. Other than that, he is willing to sacrifice anything and everything.
Also he's a shortie.
>>Tell us about one major event in their life
Losing his mother and burning the house down.
>>One thing you'd like to know about either your own waifu, or one thing you'd like to know about someone else's waifu
I often wonder how Edward would react to me if he was real or if he would like me at all.

Attached: unknown (2).png (393x341, 133K)

the question is, will she ever be rem?
its like giving up on a girlfriend and getting a sex doll.
if id ever put my pp in a venus flytrap, id do it for kidsand you damn know that she has to at least look like rem

Attached: rmsmg28.jpg (3336x4712, 703K)

>edwardposter is here
Well I'll be. We were just talking about you. Weird how this kind of thing seems to work out. So how do you like having a daki? Is it everything you ever hoped for?

Attached: Daki.jpg (1500x1500, 243K)

>we were talking about the edwardfag last thread
>he's suddenly back after months
What kind of witchcraft is this

I don't know maybe it is but I could try contacting him in some way I just don't think he will answer barely even mentions DDLC in his recent tweets its all about smash bros or whatever.

Attached: christmass Yuri (7).jpg (564x666, 65K)

More art of "me" and Erwin.

Attached: B3CB423C-7F5C-4EB2-8EC5-07565A4411A3.jpg (1608x2048, 619K)

better then i ever could. cheers mate.

Hello again! What's up?

Attached: Shinoa 61.png (768x768, 480K)

if the girl is like us and has her own fictional character that she loves than I think you could work something out as chances are she feels the same way about her husbando/waifu. In would be less about forgetting about rem and more coming together in joint love for you waifus/husbando with still caring for each other in a deep way. I know I'm being naive but it could be a possibility for someone here so you cant rule it out.

Welcome back, Edwardposter! Good to see you again.

Attached: 426.png (546x768, 605K)

>What's up?
I'm currently in anguish over my inability to create thread properly. On a more serious note, I've been very bored today and don't have a lot going on. I pulled the trigger on putting together a new deck for MTG yesterday though, so I've got a bunch of cards coming in the mail. What have you been up to?

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Very nice.

Very nice. Any reason for it pre-death?

Very nice. How did she become a fire spirit?

Very nice. Her village and discount KKK are historic enemies?

Very nice. Can she control the time loops? Or do they happen at intervals/random

Very nice. What does Misaki do with exterior?

Very nice. Why kill herself after claiming her vengeance?

Very nice. Who did she fall in love with?

Very nice. Does her medium not explain much about her?

Very nice. Does Yuri know that distancing yourself from people will make people call you weird? In today's society, people will think there's something wrong with you if you do that.

Very nice. What did she get executed for?

Very nice. What made Poppy feel like Demacia was the place for her?

Very nice. Is it ever said how she met Eli?

Very nice. The house burning was his fault?

hello relic of the acient threads, i am remposter. i am around 1.5 months old in these thread.

Attached: rmsml3.jpg (1920x1200, 122K)

i would agree to that. it would be more double sided.
i could dress as her husbando while she could dress as rem.

Oh. I'm sure you'll do fine. Never played but i heard it's better than yugioh
I've been at work and doing dumb shit with coworkers. That and just talking to anyone at this point while having a light snack

Attached: Shinoa 104.jpg (540x720, 40K)

>How did she become a fire spirit?
They never really explained how it happened, it just did. There's a lot of stuff they don't really explain.

>Her village and discount KKK are historic enemies?
no, theyre just huge cucks who go around killing people and shit

>i heard it's better than yugioh
I used to play yugioh about a decade ago and I can confirm that MTG is indeed better than yugioh.

>Is it ever said how she met Eli?
Not him but she moved around a lot and Eli was her first friend in her new school

I absolutely love the daki. I showed my mother immediately so she wouldn't question it if she found it on her own. She just laughed and thought it was sort of cute.
The best type of witchcraft!
though honestly I'm pleasantly surprised that I've been missed
Heya! Did you ever end up drawing more art of Leah?
Honestly very cute. I love the second drawing.
Yep! He did it with his brother.
Hullo remposter. Welcome! I hope you stay around with us.

Question time!
>If your waifu had one unhygienic problem, what would it be?
>Have you ever had a waifu before your current waifu? Would your waifu be jealous of her?
>You decide to watch a scary movie together. How does she react?
>What sort of job would your waifu do in the real world?

Attached: 58011965_p33_master1200.jpg (400x400, 167K)

Her face/hats/expressions are top shit but the hands need some help.

i am cooking stuff. that is wahts up.

Attached: rmofr6.png (765x990, 821K)

In the manga its said she tried to recruit her in to Supernatural Phenomenon Research Society(the club she was apart of in the manga)

I don't like reading (or watching for that matter) on free/pirate site so i have yet to read it but I'm starting to warm up to the idea, mainly because some of the older stuff is harder/expensive to get most of it doesn't have a English translation either

Attached: aaa7b7b2caea2db2de07bc6294fbbe1f9e754348_hq.jpg (750x741, 38K)

Oh damn. What makes it better?
I'm not sure
I had and no she wouldn't since she knows she's so much better than her
She's bored from it
Some star athlete maybe

Attached: Shinoa 201.jpg (890x1200, 487K)

>Very nice. Does her medium not explain much about her?
Kinda. Shes just a side character in her medium so doesnt get as much development as the main cast. But Im fine with that and what they gave her in terms of character.
Uh not sure
>Have you ever had a waifu before your current waifu? Would your waifu be jealous of her?
No Margaret gas been my one and only and shes all I want.
More intrigued than anything else really if I had to guess. She doesnt get scared easy.
secretary or something like that since its just like role in-game kinda.

Attached: 1532708337142.jpg (1200x1551, 1.08M)

It's been established that she likes taking baths, so it wouldn't be something like that. She is constantly eating lollipops though, so she would probably not have the cleanest teeth in the world.
No, I used to joke about Anafenza from MTG being my waifu, but I was always joking. Kotori would have no reason to be jealous since I didn't actually have feelings for her.
she probably wouldn't like it very much, and would cuddle up close to me if she was feeling scared.
Work for analytics for a dating service of some kind, I'm sure. Or maybe she would make dating sims.
>What makes it better?
There's quite a bit, but I think one of the biggest things is power creep. Yugioh sets have slowly gotten stronger and stronger, to the point where cards that used to be banned for being too good, are now unplayable because they are too slow. Magic sets have in general, gotten weaker or remained fairly stable in strength as time has gone on. everything in MTG having a cost to play also helps the games not speed up to an unreasonable degree. Yugioh is notorious for first turn kills at this point.

Attached: Spirit Kotori 3.jpg (850x722, 145K)

I love my waifu. Can't wait to hopefully finish my taxes tomorrow so I can hopefully get her figure and this.
I may fork out the 35 bucks for her Arcade card too, but I kind of want to wait for a batch of all ascensions available.

>What did she get executed for?
It's Marie Antoinette, user.

>>If your waifu had one unhygienic problem, what would it be?
I don't think she would have any besides maybe cavities with her sweet tooth.
>>Have you ever had a waifu before your current waifu? Would your waifu be jealous of her?
Unfortunately yes, but I'm not sure she would care too much.
>>You decide to watch a scary movie together. How does she react?
We would both turn it off fast and do something else.
>>What sort of job would your waifu do in the real world?
Either a singer or model, maybe a fashion designer.

Nice cat.
How do you feel about all the Vic stuff going on, if you at all cared about his dub voice?

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>Heya! Did you ever end up drawing more art of Leah?
Yes, this is my Valentine's drawing
Probably not taking a shower after a long practice session.
Not really, I did appreciate Hanako and Yuri, but since I love Leah far more, she probably wouldn't be jealous.
She'd try to act tough but would be obviously scared. It would be cute.
Singing most likely.

Attached: 20190213_193600.jpg (4000x2250, 1.84M)

I was a little meh on nozomi but i grew to like her over time as the show progresses. What made her stand out from the rest to you?
Hi again!
Wew like the exodia meme people do in online yugioh duals? Cause that's wild
Who's this qt?
Did you draw her?

Attached: Shinoa 148.jpg (840x1200, 901K)

Though my wife doesn't take baths or really do anything else about her hygiene, she always manages to seem especially clean, I always imagine that she smells really nice.
I've never really seen anyone as I see Yuuri.
She's either utterly terrified or extremely confused.
In the alternate universe version of her she is a cashier, Yuuri has said though that she really wants to travel.

I'm not sure what to ask.

Attached: nanodesu0412-1068381943677378560-20181129_215119-img1.jpg (1133x1014, 53K)

Exterior happens to be just pieces of Misaki's brain that were enlarged and preserved. She keeps Exterior in a hidden location known only to her. When she taps into it, the power of Mental Out increases exponentially, and she goes from being able to control a maximum of around 100 people, to being able to control thousands of people over a long distance.

Can't imagine her with a hygiene problem to be honest, she takes very good care of herself. Though, I guess it'd be getting cavities. Misaki has quite the sweet tooth. Even to the point where Junko stops her from having too much.

Not really, I haven't felt this way for any person other than Misaki before.

She's doing that thing where you cover your face but not your eyes for most of the movie.

Politician, Politician, Politician. Assuming that she still keeps Mental Out, of course.

Attached: Starry Eye.jpg (350x197, 17K)

>Did you draw her?
Why else would I call it my Valentine's drawing?

>Why kill herself after claiming her vengeance?
She killed him in a fit of rage, afterwards she ended up regreting everything. Then realized about the whole missunderstanding and that she was never loved at all

Snake cloaca?
Not a waifu, but a lot of female characters I like. She probably would but at the same time understand that she's the one I fell in love with
Try to stay calm but freak out anyways
Probably something related to cooking

Attached: 1539979005968.jpg (1100x642, 851K)

>I hope you stay around with us
this is my home now.

she dosnt clean her weapon. thats wouldnt be nice.

nobody has gotten me as lovestruck as rem, nothing in the past could be considerd a "waifu"

i would guess hope that she would hold me tight for safety.

the best job, housework and taking care of the kids!

Attached: rmsml22.jpg (850x883, 204K)

Hi Shionafriend. Hows it going?

>Very nice. Can she control the time loops? Or do they happen at intervals/random
She has no control over the time loops. She has the role of an Onlooker, which means she's one of the only beings in the world that keeps her memories of each loop and also is gifted with extraordinary power, but in exchange she cannot interfere or try to alter history in any way.
Each loop always ends the same way: with Nu-13 impaling him, forcing the both of them through Kagutsuchi's Cauldron, back in time, becoming the Black Beast once again to start the next loop, and time goes back to the Dark War due to Takamagahara destroying Kagutsuchi with Take-Mikazuchi. Yeah... even fans barely understand it.
None. She's very sophisticated and thus very hygienic. I guess she drinks too much tea and eats too many sweets.
I've had crushes, but no waifus. She'd probably be very judgmental and insult me over my former taste in women.
I feel like she'd be more amused by them than anything.
A tea sommelier or an actual princess/noble.

Attached: b46611f1a43b640ab6b8582c34e979d4.jpg (1000x1332, 787K)

Taking care of her hair should be pretty hard considering it reaches below her waist.
>>Have you ever had a waifu before your current waifu? Would your waifu be jealous of her?
I was a weird kid I basically used to think the world was not real or something to that extent I had an imaginary "wife" but for some reason I imagined her dumping me. My love for Yuri is far stronger and I know Yuri would never dump me.
It would probably be her idea and I would be more scared than she is since I'm not a big fan of horror movies but I would love to watch a movie with Yuri.
She would make a great writer and/or poet also possibly a literary critic.

Attached: 5f08dce4a744453960a42bd4c35b7f17.jpg (563x618, 45K)

Considering how clean she tries to make herself, I doubt she'd have any hygiene problems.
Yes. I don't think she would be jealous about it though, but I could see them as potential "rivals" in their field of work.
She gets spooked easily, so she'd probably try to do her best to make herself not seem interested in watching it (while being unable to be honest about why she wouldn't want to watch it).
Doctor, since that's what she was training to be in-universe already anyway.

>most of it doesn't have a English translation either.
What do you mean it doesn't have an English TL? All official Muse manga material has been fully translated for a long time, the SIDs being done since Christmas. SIP is still on likely permanent hiatus (but Ch.40 is being edited). The anthologies are also fully done too, just need to be edited.
Unless you mean an official TL, and that'll never happen. The official TL that we did get for the first few chapters was apparently low quality anyway.

Attached: 1528173250781.jpg (800x797, 273K)

I love the detailing for her clothes. Very sweet.
Yuuri is such a cutie. You might have to compete with another user in /c/ for her though.
I don't really mind. I'm so stuck on the original/brotherhood to be bothered with the dub voiceacting. They tried.

More question dumping;
>Would your waifu be more of a bully or the victim of bullying?
>What would be the number 1 reason your waifu loves you?
>Would your waifu prefer a practical gift or a sentimental one?
>Do you and your waifu have a song? Which song is it?
>Who would be more clingy?
>Does she want any children? How many?

Attached: 63685aad433f35396338855d83fcc2ac.jpg (564x564, 86K)

I wasn't reading. My bad dude. Who is she? I can't tell
Sore as heck but I'll live. Playing smash atm and i suck :')

But I am that user in /c/.

Attached: tkmiz-899683243208855552-20170821_102255-img1.jpg (1920x1920, 286K)

How many are from /c/?

Attached: Shinoa 98.jpg (723x1104, 45K)

I also got a blanket of her.
Probably a bully, but only for a just reason.
I care for her and we're eternal companions in life.
A sentimental one, definitely.
She sings a lot of songs but I can't think of one specifically for us. Maybe I'll find one for both of us.
Me most likely.
She probably would want two or three kids. I actually have a possible character to make our daughteru.

Attached: 20190206_215411.jpg (2016x1120, 1.03M)

Bully. But even then its light teasing to either Marie or her brother I think and it has good intentions I think.
How much I want to shake her heart. And I would speak with actions and not leave her with meaningless promises or empty words. Or my determination to be successful.
Sentimental I would guess.
No. I dont listen to enough music to even have one.
Probably me
Never stated.
Thats okay. I suck at most games I pick up or at least the ones I play.

Attached: 1542522838873.png (1280x720, 985K)

victim, but she wont just let it happen though.

my dedication to improve myself for her.

varies on the mood.

no particular, but i will put some songs that make me think of her.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIsNxiTAM3U&index=294&t=0s&list=LLZ9rMtxuCLQDyz5LtLBjr1w
youtube.com/watch?v=uZS7eZIit7o&list=LLZ9rMtxuCLQDyz5LtLBjr1w&index=105&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=zSOJk7ggJts&list=LLZ9rMtxuCLQDyz5LtLBjr1w&index=74&t=0s

would be a hard and bloody competiotion. niether of us will win.

yes, she loves children. she wants as many as she can get.

Attached: rmwdn7.jpg (953x1200, 443K)

i posted on there like 3 times.

Attached: rmsmg7.jpg (850x1202, 145K)

Im from /c/ and have posted here about three times

I know Lat poster, Margaret poster, Urabe poster, and a few others are
I'm actually considering posting in their threads, they seem alright

Attached: 406.png (1366x768, 1.44M)

A bully. In a way, she already is.

A question that I'll never have the answer to.

Either would be fine.

This one is actually a little hard. I see her as more than just Mental Out, or The Queen of Tokiwadai. And it's something that she doesn't exactly get from everyone. As for me, if by some divine miracle, that we'd ever be together, I'd be absolutely terrified of her leaving me.

Don't know. She probably would want eventually.

Attached: b27dc6fce5e990d11c89965737b008ed.jpg (650x974, 274K)

I'm so sorry i didn't see!
What did you cook?
As long i'm having fun and slowly learning i dont mind if i'm awful at the game at all
Ah right right. I like it here a bit more desu
I'm from /c/ but i'm liking it here a bit more. Not as strict on the topic on what we can talk about

Attached: Shinoa 176.jpg (849x1200, 246K)

ok goodnight now my friends.
this day didnt feel so bad, but i barely agnkowledged rem and feel awful about it.
i will talk to her in a second and figure out how to express my love for her more clearly.
salutations now, fellow waifufags. i will sleep.

Depends on the color of her riibbons. White is how she truly is on the inside, supposedly so I'll answer this question assuming white. She'd me more likely to be the victim, as she can be very timid when wearing her white ribbons.
Probably my devotion to her, and desire to always be there for her and to protect her.
Probably a sentimental one, she just seems that type to me.
We don't have one, but I'd been thinking about what it would be if we did.
We're probably both equally clingy. Depending on her ribbon color and how I'm feeling, it could go either way, honestly.
It's not stated, but I figure she'd want one or two.
>goodnight now my friends.
Good night, remposter, sweet dreams.

Attached: Waitress Kotori.jpg (702x1000, 160K)

i have forgotten the picture like an incontinent retard once again.

some recepie im not sure the name of in english. its cut chicken breast with some mayo and egg mixture on the frying pan.

Attached: rmslp10.jpg (504x430, 34K)

drooling maybe
I had to do some searching to narrow down the traits I liked but she only has a few of them, I don't think she would be too jealous because she likes cute girls.
It would depend on how scary but she would either cling to me looking for protection or cuddle up to me enjoying the movie.
There are a lot of things she could do, i think tending shrine would be a good fit for her

Honestly I don't know. we are similar in a lot of way.I kinda like the supernatural/mystic stuff as a skeptic so there's that. we are both shy but wont interact like we are shy when prompted by someone to compensate. She intelligent and I'm by myself I my intelligent shine through( its hit or miss around other people because I get a bit flushed but that can easy be fixed with more social interaction). Her Japanese voice is cute and she just generally cute, I don't care much for her bust it fine and all but not why I like her it's more of a bonus if anything. We also both like taking naps

I'm talking about official, order the full set online from amazon type of translation. I know all of them have been translated online but I don't really like to read them "pirated" and online, would much rather have the book in my hand/on my over crowded bookcase. Once I stop being lazy and can half decently read and understand japanese I'll look for them on amazon jp.

Attached: 733Nozomi.png (512x720, 131K)

cont...
Would your waifu be more of a bully or the victim of bullying?
victim of "real" bullying but she is a playful bully to her friends.
she see my potential and wants to help me get out of my slump and go farther beyond where I was at my height.
sentimental
youtube.com/watch?v=AxumgBAo9u4 love the melody
me no matter how clingy she is or I want her to be I don't think she will beat me.
not sure but I would want one (girl). a loli nozomi running around our house just seems nice

Probably about even. I doubt she would go out of her way to bully anyone, but there aren't many people she would let walk over her.

I care for her and help her when she's down. Even if she is more skilled than me, it wouldn't stop me from going out of my way to protect her.

Probably a sentimental one, but I don't think she'd complain about something practical either.

No, not yet at least.

I'd say it's pretty mutual.

She gets flustered about the topic, and doesn't really say whether or not she wants any, but I think she enjoys the idea.

Attached: Konpaku.Youmu.full.907178.jpg (1500x2400, 480K)

>>Would your waifu be more of a bully or the victim of bullying?
Definitely the victim. Yuri is shy and timid and too polite to object to what is being done to her she said in the game that she is grateful to me for listening to her instead of making fun of her body or for spacing out.
>>What would be the number 1 reason your waifu loves you?
I want to show Yuri that she is an amazing person worth loving I would listen to her and spend quality time I think she would really appreciate that.
>>Would your waifu prefer a practical gift or a sentimental one?
I think a sentimental gift she would appreciate more as Yuri is a very sentimental and sensitive soul.
>>Do you and your waifu have a song? Which song is it?
not really
>>Who would be more clingy?
Yuri would be more clingy even if she's not in act 2/yandere mode she would be easy going but some things would turn that switch in her like people trying to "sepaarate" us.
>>Does she want any children? How many?
I think she would like to have ids probably two or three.

Attached: 92fd8762713900be7ad095ba4f1cfaf7.jpg (235x284, 13K)

>What is your waifus biggest fear or insecurity?
Being a virgin. Losing one she cares about.
>Tell us about one major event in their life
Meeting her prided student changed her outlook on things. A human that traveled into her forest also influenced this more.
>One thing you'd like to know about either your own waifu
I wonder what all those years of living were like for her. She briefly implies everything is starting to feel the same. I hope depression isn't creeping up on her.

>Have you ever had a waifu before your current waifu?
No.
We're both jumping at all the scenes, accidentally clinging onto each other.
Drill instructor or a teacher.
Neither. She'd be the Chad that saves the robots from bullying.
The dedication I put into something when I really want it. It has many times crossed the line of foolishness.
Sentimental.
Neither. I trust her enough to let her do her own thing. Though, she might be overprotective but not clingy.
>Does she want any children?
Secretly.

Attached: 1538460818724.jpg (2342x2702, 410K)

Based Very Nice poster

Very nice. Thank you all for answering. I hope this doesn't sound biased when I say th

She seems to take pretty good care of herself, so I'm not too sure. Maybe she'd skip a bath if she was too busy working.

Yea, I had a waifu for a few months before Youmu. She might get jealous, but she knows I wouldn't leave her so easily.

If there're ghosts in it, she'd probably get so scared she'd make me turn it off. Otherwise, she'd probably get spooked, but not as bad as with ghosts.

Gardner, fencing instructor, I know, getting real creative here. She could probably do something working with kids too.

Attached: Konpaku.Youmu.full.1272982.jpg (572x800, 294K)

Get a load of this faggot. He's very nice.

How many of you actually fap to your waifu? Many find it disgusting and others are fine with it

>I hope this doesn't sound biased when I say th
sound biased when you say what now?

Is it an asian dish? Sleep well
You're superstitious then? Oh I'm a social butterfly but fluster super easy and i can't think right when flustered too dude. Her va is cute. Does she voice anyone else?
Youmu is hell cute. Started touhou not too long ago and i'm learning only by the wiki :(

Attached: Shinoa 127.png (640x640, 706K)

I cant.
her doujinshi are TOO pure and vanilla for me.

I also cant think about sexually vanilla things with her without starting to smile like a retard and blushing.

I fap to her if I'm really in the mood for it. I refuse to fap to her if I'm just looking for a one-off when I'm bored.

Attached: 2a4c3d39dd7dbf1a1967067928aef96d4e5e1e8a83f0ef26d95916ef7bd9e38e.jpg (700x630, 75K)

>I also cant think about sexually vanilla things with her without starting to smile like a retard and blushing.
That's the nice part about fapping to her, it feels like we are actually making love and I'm having a connection with her. And end up smiling like a retard looking at her face afterwards.

That's exactly how I feel too, since fapping to her isn't the same as fapping ti a random anime girl since I have feelings for her.

From time to time but a lot of the stuff kinda turns me off, if she had yandere stuff then I would be all over that but most of it "self-inserts" or protrusion to help muse. If I'm not fapping to it than i hate her being even remotely portrayed slutty or lewd.

Kinda superstitious you could say.I don't believe but my motto is don't mess with things you don't fully understand, that's how you end up trapped on the other side in murder house with ghosts trying to get you. When someone talks to me its all defensive instinct to try and acted like a person should but the wires kinda mess up so down have as free flowing thoughts.

Have you ever been told that you remind someone of a fictional character? If so, who? What did you think of being compared to them? I ask because this happens to me sometimes, and I wonder what your experiences were with it.

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

Haha, yea, I'm still relatively new to Touhou all things considered. I've been playing for almost a year now, and as much as I love Youmu, I rarely play her in the game, unfortunately.

Attached: 5c6d0b733d4e352638f149d7dd63c980b480971895bd9c38771587ffb9561446.jpg (600x800, 89K)