How I get rich with internet?

How I get rich with internet?

Attached: 1531029730895.png (1267x785, 97K)

Not rich: but write erotica and self publish to Smashwords and Amazon. It's somewhat passive and from the 30 stories I have out there, I make about $2000 extra a month.

pretty much what the first user said. if you wanna do something more elaborate you could make low effort erotic games catering to very specific fetishes. ive heard you can make lots of money if you will make a video game for furries or bronies etc

Are you serious, user? It's really that profitable?
What sort of erotica did you write? Are they long stories?

rob people using ransomware

Sports betting. Since 2016 I am up 120k, and my profits increase yearly.

The trick is to have several pen names and publish different genres.

One pen name: A continuous adventure with his sister.

Another pen name: stand alone stories about BDSM.

Another: A Girl (legal age is important and must expressly be noted) and her dog.

Daddy Daughter incest is incredibly popular. Again, Daughter must be 18.

Poop a live animal and film it

You mean poop out an animal or film an aminal poop?

Why? What if you wrote a rapey fantasy? Won't people still buy it? Is it illegal to write rapey erotic stories?

>Incest is fine but fucking a 17 year old is horrible
gross

Attached: honk honk.jpg (800x492, 108K)

Not the guy who asked, but probably as curious as him - how did You start up and after how long did Your books gain "decent" interest? Was there a time that they weren't selling well and You wanted to give up on writing?

Rape/hypnosis/murder/kidnapping are all fine so long as every character in the story is expressly over the age of 18. Erotica has a weird "gray area" surrounding it.

If you write a detective story where you vividly describe the rape and murder of a minor, you're fine. Writing erotica with the same details will get you blacklisted. The ToS on Smashwords is a little less line-drawing where that is. Amazon is express about that and they will kill your account.

I started with short stories. I made a Twitter account for my "authors" and followed as many erotic authors as I could find and retweeted their tweets, they followed me back and it built from there.

I think I made $17 my first month with 5 published stories. Kept tweeting with genre hashtags and stuff (under a "publishing house" account) and got the other authors to retweet. It was a snowball effect and by my third month, I made $300, 4th, made $900.

See which stories sell best and focus on those. Incest, Bestiality, and BDSM/FemDom sell well right now. Paranormal used to be popular but is waning.

A review I had of a 30,000 word Mommy FemDom/Son Punishment story was: "I have read this 4 times since I got it and cum buckets."

Seems like a simple yet very effective way. About the different pen names - would it be better to have one name per story, or one name per a specific genre? The whole idea looks pretty interesting so I might try it myself.

It depends. For a series, obviously keep one pen name. For a genre, you can have 2 or 3 names in your 'publishing house' doing the same type of stories if some stories are male and some are female POV.

The POV perspective is important. My daddy daughter shit sells better when it's from the daughter's perspective. Don't know if it's women with daddy issues or dads with fantasies buying it, but the daughter's viewpoint makes it sell.

Two more things. How did You price the stories and what about their covers? Did You just add some text to a random picture as covers of Your stories, did You leave them blank or did You do something else?

my nigger co worker does sports betting and he keeps pushing this retirement plan, the thing is, he shows me his betting stubs so i know he isn't bullshitting.

i just don't know baseball and football, so this doesn't work for me.

Will you retweet my stories if ever I finish writing them?
is scat okay?

$1.99 seems to be the price point. A good cover helps. Just make any eye-catching cover.

Thanks for Your time and all Your answers and tips. I'm going off now, but maybe I'll be able to catch You if I ever need any advice.

Do you have different bank accounts for each one. How many words per book.

No problem, best of luck to you.

I publish under a publishing house. All sales go to one PP account.

>Another: A Girl (legal age is important and must expressly be noted) and her dog.
white "people" will never not disgust me

it's amazing how quickly retards misinterpreted this pepe

What's it about I cant keep up these days.

t. misinterpreting this pepe

same thing happened to NPC
I'd rather have reddit corrupt the memes than Jow Forums 2bh

No way I have the literary chops for this. Am also a virgin with no relationships so have no experiences to draw from.

>I iz in ur rug
>sniffing ur feets

>I'd rather have myself corrupt the memes than Jow Forums
We know

Attached: apu.jpg (450x405, 68K)

idk go ask

>Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.
there's a reason why it's appended with
>But doctor...I am Pagliacci
It's to show that Pepe is the clown meant to entertain others meanwhile behind that smile he's a tortured and depressed soul
>inb4 le cringe xd

Attached: 1550319298573.jpg (960x850, 38K)

how about a girl with some genetic quirk that means she looks like an 8 year old, but she is actually 18? or perhaps a Rascals type scenario?

Attached: 00-uncomfortable-obrien.jpg (1423x1075, 153K)