I've plateaued hard on a 1500 calorie cut(no progress in 4 weeks), will fasting help me break through it?

I've plateaued hard on a 1500 calorie cut(no progress in 4 weeks), will fasting help me break through it?

I'm close to giving up here guys, help a brother out

Attached: snake-diet-fasting.jpg (680x453, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes if you eat nothing you're guaranteed to lose weight

>I'm having trouble with my will power
>Should I do something that requires more willpower than anything I have previously tried?

I'm not going to try and sell you that fasting is like shitting gold, but you will lose weight IF you're dedicated enough to keep going for as long as your mind lets you.

If you can do it you will get results, but thats IF you can do it. Most people who have trouble with diet can't overcome the body screaming for carbs and sugar once it stops coming.

You will have a hard time, you will want to quit several times a day and it will be hard, just like it is for everyone.

But if you can do it...

Exactly me OP. Having trouble losing 7lbs on my 1500 cut. Started a 24hr fast. Feels like shit but staying hydrated seems to be help me from not going for that banana

I don't know why you'd go from 1,500kcals straight to 0,000kcals. Seems like there are several increments in between.

Have you considered
>BMR-500
>ECA stack
>LSD cardio

It's not necessarily a lack of willpower, I have willpower, it's just hard to keep it up when you're seeing no results. If I got results, sticking with it would be easy.

How small are you? 1500 is the maximum any man should cut.

You're not measuring your clintake correctly.

How much LISS cardio are you doing consistently?

You dont have to respond we all know the answer.

love me some cardio on LSD

you are fucking your metabolism in the asshole and it doesnt feel good. 1500 calories is what little girls eat.

Have you considered that you're not actually burning as many calories as you think or that you're eating more than you think?

unless you literally dont move, or are a petite female, you didnt plateau on 1500 cals.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

Asians and South Americans are tiny

This is the most likely answer.

or he is 3 feet tall

Noob here, saw a video on fasting with Georges st-pierre, it's convinced me as I look up to the guy, but I've never really considered fasting because I've always thought it was just a weird way to restrict calories. Now how do I start? yesterday I only ate once but ate my deficit (2400) and it was dinner time, today I haven't eaten and it's 10:00am, am I on the right track? Also is it okay to consume coffee or water while IF? cheers.

I can't seem to get any practical info on google it's just a bunch of shills from both sides but no actual routines.

>king your metabolism in the asshole an
Water is a must unless you're retarded.

If you drink anything, it has to be calorie free, meaning if you drink coffee, you drink it black. Caffeine is "good" because it'll keep you from being sluggish and is an appetite suppressant,

Most people have an eating window. Either fast for 16 hours, have 8 open to eat, or fast for 20 hours and have 4 open to eat.Not that difficult.

Because excessive calorie deficits are more metabolically damaging than eating nothing.

Good thing you can't permanently "damage" your metabolism.

if you're a noobie and doing frequent exercise it's possible that you're building muscle while losing fat

Look up Thomas DeLauer on Youtube. He has a shitload of informative videos on fasting where he quotes resources and studies and he has the body to actually back up what he's saying.

You can also look up Cole the Snake juice guy who is more like a cult leader but is a good motivational speaker for low iq people, and doesn't have the body to back up anything he's saying.

cool, so basically right now im eating at a deficit which for me is 2300, my tdee according to scooby caluclator 3354 is because im fat. I play rugby and work a physically taxing job would this be a problem, the video i watched tells me that GSP trains mma while he's fasted and feels more focused and lighter and better.

would i need to eat at my tdee or keep eating at my deficit? (2300)

To lose weight, regardless if your fasting or eating through the day, you have to eat less than your TDEE.

The only problem would be a lack of energy throughout the day, If you feel like your slowing down, your TDEE takes a hit and goes down. That's why caffeine is nice, until you're used to going on an empty stomach at least.

yo seriously thank you, I have been doing OMAD IF for four days now and really need more info to understand how it works

True, you can recover from it but sometimes it’s not a 100% recovery and the recovery times are not ideal.

What’s more efficient, reducing calories to a point where you create metabolic damage, not reaching your goal AND having to work to recover

OR

Fast, get your results and don’t cause damage.

Eat at maintenance for a week. Then continue cutting.

If you're at a steep deficit, stop it, it'll just make you binge. I've noticed with huge deficits, you hold on to a lot of water so it seems like you're not losing weight, which leads you to give up.