Be me, depressed as fuck

>be me, depressed as fuck
>texting classmate
>"why do you look so sad all the time, user?"
>im depressed
>"lol"

why do people do this?

Attached: zz.png (482x427, 182K)

Because they think you're a joke faggot.

because its so normalized and trendy to say you are "depressed"

Cause you're autistic. Should've replied "cuz ur mom stopped sucking my dick" or something less smart than that. You'd fit right in.

why do you think everyone should give a shit about your problems? also unless a doctor has told you you're depressed you're a self diagnosing attention seeker and deserve culling, but considering you called them a classmate and not friend you're basically talking about your problems to a stranger like a fucking attention seeker

It's funny that the universe led to a conscious life form that doesn't like being alive. How do you not think that's hilarious?

Just make it clear it's not some sort of ironic gag depression like most normies have got.

>tfw you are a walking punchline

>tfw no girl to punch with my "line"

>tfw too autistic to make your mom jokes

Attached: 1547326671603.jpg (495x362, 30K)

You are Pagliacci.

What should they have said instead

Jews have pushed ironic humor so hard so now people can't open up anymore...

delette thiis

If it makes you feel better I was out for a walk and someone stopped their car and asked "what's wrong buddy"

You should have told them that your dog committed suicide.

I should've but i didn't say anything, I just kept walking

I hate this shit SO FDUCKING MUCH
I've gotten that "lol" response so many fucking times at this point

>nothing im just tired haha

Attached: 144.png (645x552, 35K)

>im depressed
lol

Attached: 1452829111663.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Imagine being such a normie that
1. You go to school
2. You have friends
3. They write and care about you.
Yet you feel depressed.
Hope you underage cunt gets banned
LOL

It's because they don't want to be known as that one guy who said nothing before you jumped off a bridge or some shit.

If they want me to not mope everywhere they're going to have to stop talking about their kids and their relationships. Can we just stick to work?

imagine thinking calling someone normal is an insult
imagine thinking that you're somehow better than someone else because you're not as normal
imagine thinking being a unique special little snowflake makes you better than someone else

No one talks to you at all, loser. Stop pretending like it's other people causing you to be a mopey bitch. No one hangs out with you yet you still have meme depression. Get over it, everyone feels lonely. Stop being a bitch.

Imagine (You)

this happens to me all the fucking time. Once when I was a kid walking home from school a guy went up to me and went "why are you so sad" like he actually lifted his arms a little like an ape and sort of cornered me a little, like in that t-pose meme, and he did the same thing to me another time as well, who the fuck does that to a 12 year old? All I want is to be left alone, these stupid kikes make me so angry.

Attached: 6dwxavjbid721.png (640x380, 157K)