"I'm ready to settle down with you, user"

>"I'm ready to settle down with you, user"

Attached: 1539212501303.jpg (826x620, 43K)

Why do you wanna settle down with me, roastbeefsandwich?! What drugs am I on

>"i'm ready to settle with a much younger and less used woman then you, look for tyrone if you want to settle."

Attached: 1549366457087.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

Plus, women past 30s are often garbage unless they don't put a great effort on diets/gym/make-up.
Men, on the other hand, are at their peak in their 30s: just get reasonably fit and with a decent job and you get the easy mode as a male past 30.

Do you like living in your delusional fantasy world? We all know that you're going to be the 40-year-old virgin anyway.

Believe me or not, but even the biggest beta can get a girl: women lower their standards like hell when they get old, since they feel the urge to breed for some reason.
That said, that doesn't mean you should cuck yourself with roasties: just don't be the typical dadbod baldy beta neckbeard and you can find some decent stuff.

Sometimes I forget that there are actual living people in this world that thinks a pussy gets loose if you fuck it too much.

Attached: 1511834391363.gif (300x300, 2M)

I can't hear you user, your post sounds like a flag in the wind

>user, past is past. Everyone makes mistakes after all you're an adult person who doesnt judge by the past alone. I'm ready to start a new chapter with you. After all you're a dearest person to me user.

Attached: 1499278444158.jpg (583x777, 51K)

I don't know what that even means friend.

>I'm ready to begin a new life with you, user.

Attached: d3f.jpg (1280x1920, 349K)

>implying that's the main point

Attached: CycvkTjXAAAxLk0.jpg (720x757, 62K)

t-thanks babe

Attached: 1516815417548.png (221x228, 4K)

As a woman who speaks on behalf of all women, I would rather die alone than settle for your standard.
>feel the urge to breed
What is this pseudoscience?

I never said it was? Op may just be talking about sluts in general and that fine, but the pic related says otherwise. Either way if you do actually think that vaginas get loose and turn into roast beef from sex then you're very very dense.

Biological clock then? call it however the fuck you want, but most women, once they feel they're getting older and uglier, they know their chances of having kids and settle go down.

I know plenty of women who were riding the cock carousel in their teens and twenties, and in their thirties they settled down with some guys they would have never fucked just few years before.

What about when you hit 40 tho

Either peter pan syndrome or a true wizard who rejected its own humanity.
Or simply you're already settled like normal people.

They do get loose though. The roast beef part is true because their beef curtains expose when she's loose. Some girls also roastier then others by genetic

>Thinking that a biological clock is a psychological thing and not a biological thing

This fucking board... I swear.
It's threads like this that make me realise that even though I'm sad and lonely... I definitely don't belong here.

Post more labia pics, user. This one's sexy as hell.

That sandwich actually looks delicious. I havent eaten in seven hours.

Eat, user. Humans need food to live.

What's your point? it's not a matter of semantics: that "PHENOMENON" happens, women lower their standards because they want to have children and feel they're running out of time, regardless of wether it's a psychological or a biological thing.
Did you get it this way?

then get the fuck out of here then and stop coming back faggot

>I have same hobies as you!

Attached: qt_gamer_gurl.png (512x512, 371K)