Female progress

Can we have a female progress thread? Preferably skinnyfat > fit.

Attached: prog.jpg (1280x1280, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No girls on Jow Forums OP, only trannies and skinnyfat losers. Beside, nobody is stupid enough to post they real bodies here.

cancer. girls have insta for this anyway

Ok, have mine. Pretty sure Jow Forums called my body an alien recently lmao

Left, skinnyfat and disgusting. Right, leanest I've ever been.

What bodyfat % do I look?

Attached: progress.png (2413x1266, 1.65M)

right looks p good femanon would definitely pee in ur butthole. bf % would be something like 12-15% if i had to guess. u look way better than before

Skinnyfat is the best bodytype for women, only closet faggots would argue otherwise

thanks user

>12-15%
damn that's low. explains how difficult it was to get that lean.

left was better

OP photo, maybe, but the second one nah. how is sloppy better than fit?

Great improvement. Like the other user said

Because I don't like boy bodies.
In all honesty, she needs to get fatter

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: DD741773-2928-4D65-B689-82983B1632D5.png (632x650, 99K)

damn you changed your whole structure. timescale?

If that is you op I need to know your thigh /leg routine

Left is maybe 2016.
Fooled around and got nowhere in 2017.
Cut down again in summer 2018, then stopped cutting when I realized I was really weak and looked horrible with a ton of water weight + bloat. Right pic is a month after I stopped cutting. Something miraculous happened, I lost an extra 3 lbs and all the water weight disappeared.

just a random girl i found online. I assume a lot of squats + leg press + lunges. It's how I got huge quads. Balance out with hip thrusts or your ass will look small in comparison.

a man of fine taste, I see

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

Left, girl
Right, twink
Im ok with both

Right looks so fucking good wtf

Based, great job

You've achieved Keira Knightley mode, good shit femanon.

pls be in london

Attached: 1554927084036.jpg (1656x1226, 150K)

>Keira Knightley mode
wut?

Can't see milkies in either photo, did you lose your milkies?

this is the only progress that matters

Attached: D7CED909-215A-4955-ABC5-FFA3BB837CF9.jpg (750x745, 377K)

MILKIES!

Thats not 12-15% femanon, thats about 22% which is basically perfect for females. Under 19% is basically what under 10% is with men. So 12-15% would mean you could see veines and like utterly ripped sxpack with no tits whatsoever, just pecs.

Already had very small boobs, lost them almost completely. Though they're still there and perky so I don't mind. I prefer having small boobs

How did she remove the tattoos?

22%'s a bit high for the right one, no? 22% is usually a bit chubby. maybe around 18%.

oh no no no no

you have no conception of body fat% for the female body, 20% for females is incredibly lean.
also, below 20% bodyfat women stop getting their period and become infertile.
men and women do not look the same leanness at the same body fat%.

>Right pic is a month after I stopped cutting. Something miraculous happened, I lost an extra 3 lbs and all the water weight disappeared.
interesting. have a pic of before you stopped cutting?

leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages

I actually like small boobs. I like being able to fit the whole breast in my mouth at once. So, don't ever feel bad about having small boobs. I don't know if it's anecdotal or if there's something biological about it, but it seems that the girls with the smaller boobs I've been with had way more sensitive breasts than girls who were bigger.

The fedora is really tight on this guy

It’s amazing how much my body changed just from increasing my calories slowly over a month.

Attached: A1529069-37F8-4724-8111-53C06B1A0A32.jpg (1125x1236, 1.06M)

>insecure coping incel detected

did she just change clothes?

what, that's such a difference. what were you eating during/after?

Hi! Few things to start off with =]

Yes i replied to you because you're a female on Jow Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

I'm Brian.

Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

good job

During (cutting): basically 900 calories a day (maintenance is 1400). so tired from cutting I couldn't even lift properly, was weak, muscles clearly weren't even showing.

After: 1400 kcal. anything really, as long as I get enough protein and don't go over maintenance. my lifts aren't even that strong.

height? 98 is fucking low

Hi Brian ;)

I remember you. Literally only one person said you look like an alien, everyone else said you're hot so fuck off.

lel, the alien thing was funny so I remembered it.

maybe include that in the post next time instead of making it seem like you need constant positive validation :)

the left pic has to be a transgender man

your posture shows more confidence, i'm glad you're doing ok.

This has never not been funny

Why were you so angry over it

Attached: JPEG_20181216_183037.jpg (535x535, 38K)

5’4

I was teased and called ugly and weak all throughout school (was chubby compared to the other girls) and no one wanted me so I had pretty horrific anxiety. Looking in the mirror when I looked like the left pic just ruined my day

I'm not angry :) can't you tell by the smiley face :)

Listen to me, I'm a Dr. And there's a chance those symptoms could be indicative of a very dangerous condition. Time is of the essence, I need you to post a pic of ur feet right now

You're lucky vocaroo user isn't around or he'd go ham on your pathetic reddit infantile post.

Woah how is that possible in a month?

>woman
>no hips
>shit thighs
doubt

Doubt what? yeah my hips and thighs are pretty shit. I tried to do the best with what I have no use complaining it’s not gonna change

Go home Pierce

you need to put on more weight, not lose.
you don't have good proportions to pull off the skinny/fit look.

you need to be a proper slam pig.

5'4"? Fuck dude. You should probably put on about 10-15lbs, that's awfully low.

You've got pretty narrow hips so I'm guessing no booty meat but are your boobs sagged now?

In any case just do whatever you want, as long as it's putting on 10-15lbs

out of curiosity, post a pic of someone who can pull it off.

>slampig
Lel, not going back to the dark dark world of being fat

Chubby chasers and or Americans

Ass isn’t big, boobs aren’t saggy at all because they were never big in the first place.

I don’t know, my entire family is like this. We look bigger than we weigh.

here.
notice her nice hips to waist ratio and her thigh gap.
you have neither and it makes you look boxy, or what is known as a fridge.

personally, i find that to be unattractive, but if you're going for a boyish figure, then by all means, continue with what you're doing.

you'll only be attracting low test "males" like

Attached: DIY-Hair-Masks-And-Face-Masks-2018-Just-Run-—-jessica-simpson39s-daisy-duke-workout.jpg (640x629, 52K)

I’m fine with that, I’ve always just wanted to be lean because it’s been difficult for me to reach. Chubby is easy. And when I’m chubby because of my shape I gain it in my inner thighs and it looks even worse.

I honestly find your before pics more attractive.
Your body looks soft and sensual as opposed to boxy and rigid.

At the end of the day though, you must do what makes you happy =)

A/S/L ?

everyone has preferences user, I'm glad someone would have liked old me because I felt pretty shit back then.

I lost 25 lbs and i honestly look worse.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Pics? Maybe you just need to stop cutting. Like I previously posted, I went from weak and chubby while cutting, to quite lean a month later.

The architect thing is funny if you use it on weak willed slampigs, but not on someone who's making it.
And people using smilies on an indonesian apnoea basket weaving forum should be shot.

Attached: faggot.jpg (697x768, 84K)

What's the progress? You went from anorexic to anavarorexic.

>anime image
>not a complete faggot
???

Before

Attached: 20190605_144349.jpg (1393x1693, 1.19M)

post frontal
doesn't look bad, i'd most likely lick your ass

Kinda goal, not so far. I have stronger arms and calves tho, how do you anons think I could get toned without getting massive biceps? Inb4 post pics, no I'm not posting pics

98 pounds ? 45 kg. There is only thing looking nice in that picture which is quads. Squat more also you have a broad shoulders.

After. Reposted to fix sideways pic.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-144725_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 861K)

Yeah I’m tiny. Bum is kinda small and no boobs so that brings the weight down.

light weight arm work
you will never get massive arms as a woman, unless you are on anavar

Post pic from front
You look fine, I’d eat at maintenance or a bit below and lift heavy

Cutting really gets to you after some time. You end up thinking you look like shit, and feeling weak and seeing weak lifts doesn’t help.

How tall are you?

unconventional advice I give is do step machine or hiking to thicken your calves a little.

5’4

Like I said, my entire family is like this weighing less than they look.

Honestly dont take a lot of pictures so i dont have any and i cant take one now, sorry.

My current BMI is 20.3. Im 5'9/137lbs. Just wondering if I looked better before or with an inbetween. I'm just gonna eat maintenance and do the strong curves routine from now on. Ive seen good results.

Thanks user - my calves are tiny, definitely one of my weak points.

No, don't do this! You'll get cankels.

>tfw aside from body hair which is distinctly male for me, I still have a curvier body that a woman
A guy with large hips like me is truly a curse. No amount of lat work helps, it just leaves me with an X shape, with wide shoulders and wide hips, with a weird sort of gape in between, like a wasp. I don't even know, people here on fit called me alien

Attached: 1559219858562.jpg (1080x1080, 827K)

pic?

no she wont retard anyway twig legs are fucking ugly on women.

Sec, I'm not home. I'll post a pic soon (knew people would be asking)

>like a wasp
my sieds

user no use complaining and hating yourself, you can’t change it. Just do your best. I have shit hips and also get called an alien here

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

I have cankels and they look like two trees, disgusting.

What’s the weigh difference between your first pic and this?

Noice.