The thoughts that nobody likes me are coming back

The thoughts that nobody likes me are coming back.

I thought I was over with it.

Attached: afjn345ggd345.jpg (500x500, 47K)

i'll b ur fren user

imaginary internet people don't count

imaginary?
you don't think i'm real?
then why complain of lack of feeling liked to me?

Sure if you buy me strawberry tea.

Attached: afjn345ggd698.jpg (480x480, 63K)

I'm sorry user, I don't buy things for people I've barely said a word to. I can give you an i owe you for now and reward you in friendship

It's fine user. In the end we are always reminded that we're subhuman. But do remember it also means that the people around you are also pieces of garbage for treating you that way. Truly in the end, we only tolerate each other as humans because it relieves us of our loneliness and knowledge of the fact that we'll inevitably die and nothing matters.

Not op

Just that internet people don't count as friends. they don't fill that hole and are easily disposable

Oh so you don't like me.

Attached: 1546285632710.gif (600x600, 171K)

Why would you dispose of a friend? Anyhow, on the internet you're sooner to find someone you resonate with than in real life.

You seem cute but I just don't spend money on people like that. If you're going to infer from that that I don't like you, go ahead, but it lessens my sympathy for you, it's kind of a manipulative thing to do.

I liked you at first but now I don't user

Attached: 150878932548.jpg (711x620, 52K)

Same here. Wanna be friends with me instead of OP, user?

but it'll never be real on the level of an actual friend

Based destroyer of neurotic BPD mentally-ill normalfag-wannabe ironic weeb zoomer brainlets

Beats being lonely

You're just having a moment of pessimism or a phase of it. Just distract yourself

Attached: muh yearbook.jpg (600x338, 72K)

*crying silently*

Attached: 867dfd6b-3de8-476c-8a0d-26f686249b01.png (540x138, 23K)

You bought it on yourself. Some people would be your friends for free. Instead, you have to be greedy and manipulative. Change this, please, for your sake and others.

your tears are tasty

because nobody Iikes you

I was just joking around user.

Attached: 6c41674d-4ebe-41ca-8966-50680cbaadc0.png (540x369, 33K)

I'm sorry. This is what asperger's does to a person. Well, if it really was a joke, I'll be your friend.

I've had friends cut all contact with me because I got blackout drunk, and was talking about wanting to kill myself.

Don't rely on friends. You'll stop worrying if they like you or not.

I'm serious I was just role playing.

If someone IRL asks me for some money I'll give it to them no problem.
I hate getting the money back. It feels weird.

Attached: afjn345ggd526.jpg (565x807, 76K)

Like I said, I'm still willing to be friends with you. I don't quite understand the point of your ruse, but whatever.

I spent years 18-23 isolating myself in my room to watch anime. I've turned things around since but it pains me to think that I literally threw away the prime of my youth. It hurts so bad. Fuck.

I just want a female friend sometimes. Nothing more than just someone to be close to and feel comfortable talking to. Being a guy its not really something you can do with other guys but just having really anyone there would make my life feel better. I hate so many things that im feeling

Is it impossible? I don't think so. It's just not worth the trouble of doing stuff together 24/7, being in calls constantly, being part of real life stuff with them. Also it's harder to trust someone over the internet and rightfully so, and most people prefer to hide their true selves. If the internet is your life though it's as close as you get, and if you don't need that much socializing in the first place it might do something. Of course the emptiness remains, but in my case I'd rather not fill it, if what I'm filling it with is shit in my opinion.

It's nice until they get a boyfriend one day, and ghost you.

True i just wish there were more females out there that wouldnt pull that shit

become friends with lesbians

Thats not as good then

Me too OP. I sort of dipped my toes in normalfaggotry recently and I think it was terrible for me. I've been betrayed by many people and I've been having panic attacks this past week. I haven't gone to my classes in a week.

Get used to having friends.
Get used to friends touching me.

Friends aren't there.
Don't feel like myself.
Feel like crying.
Feel like nobody wants me.
Feel like a pathetic girl.

Attached: 1448467148743.png (489x358, 86K)

>get used to friends touching me

Attached: no hope.jpg (746x717, 32K)

I think 1 of my friends is bi.

So hey its kind of cute when he gives me hugs and plays with my hair. Sometimes he'd go for a squeeze.

Attached: 77830e6a8ec80a62b46ebbb830b9b49705.jpg (400x400, 35K)