Mfw some sub G cup flat subhuman digs me

>mfw some sub G cup flat subhuman digs me

Attached: 1473562969021.jpg (560x1396, 386K)

Small boobs are best, but please keep pushing this line because it improves my odds.

>gf was 32G when I met her
>36J now

This, I was chatting to a fembot off here, things were going well and she shows me a pic of her - absolutely flat lmfao. Ghosted that whore.

I just looked up what that was
wow

how the fuck. did you get her pregnant or something????

Please explain bra sizes. I have looked it up, but don't get it.

She probably got fatter

the number is the band size, which is just the measurement of her chest. the letter is the cup size, the measurement of how much titty she has. j is a LOT of titty.

So she was chubby and now is a fat hog
Got it.
Slim women top out at 30 band size.
Goddesses are at 28

>Slim women top out at 30 band size.
>Goddesses are at 28
where does one buy these mythical 30/28 bras
I wear a 32 and the band is still way too loose

30 should be in regular stores, but if you can go to a regular store you're a flat subhuman
28 is special made for the most part

Fat and curvy is the best combo. The bigger curves the better.

theres no point to being curvy if youre fat
in fact youre not even curvy youre just a blob
whole point of curvy is the contrast and correct fat deposits, fat is just fat everywhere

all fat women should be euthanized

Big breasted (fat) women are more likely to smoke, have diabetes, be obese and have less children. Oh, and don't forget the back problems. They're literally the genetically inferior counterpart.

>big breasted (fat)
what the fuck are you talking about

youre probably some flat genetic dud

Truth is, what is commonly advertised as big breasted here is just fat, and what is advertised as "flat" or small is average. Outside of hentai breasts the size of a basketball don't naturally occur on women, and even if they do chances are they'll sag extremely fast and end up looking like deflated baloons. It's quite sad. But apparently you fags like to fuck grandmas, so it's okay I guess.

certain amount of sag is natural and attractive unless youre literally a homosexual
its how the breast naturally looks like

I am talking to a female so I don't expect you to understand, but dont kid yourself with your pathetic breasts thinking at least they're perky.
It's like having a fast car because its falling off a cliff

Actually sagging is caused by aging and being overweight so no, it's not normal. Like I said, you just like grandmas.
Also I'm not a girl.

easy fix, put on some weight
t. seething chestlet

sagging is caused by gravity
theres saggy small tits and perky big ones
youre fucking retarded

>sagging is caused by gravity
So aging technically? I don't think you quite understand how the world works my friend, might want to look into that

>mfw underweight with 30D breasts
>men consider this flat and disgusting
>29 yo kv

Well it checks.

D cup is average
you're the equivalent of dude with a 5 incher

It's not all fat, a lot of the shape and "bounce" comes from the breast tissue, which is the biological gear women specifically have for breastfeeding infants.
The ratio of breast tissue to fat is what determines firmness/suppleness of the breasts.

only way to really tell if you're flat or not is for you to post your chest.

This is some 3rd grader biology shit right here

So not even appealing to flat chest fetishists.

I have done it and everyone just insults me.

Then don't post it and fuck off, dumb whore.

and how many are true appreciators of the boob? none i say, none. post your chest femanon, and i shall impart fair judgement upon your bosom.

Attached: 576477.jpg (236x204, 10K)

>implying guys are either cow tit fetishists or flat chest fetishists and there is no in between
Post it again. If I have any negative feedback, I promise to deliver it in a way that's minimally insulting.