This is the most mentally ill board on Jow Forums you all make Jow Forums look healthy and well adjusted

This is the most mentally ill board on Jow Forums you all make Jow Forums look healthy and well adjusted

Attached: 94BB511A-7B66-4405-83BA-6ED7D419F3D5.jpg (750x569, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. cuckie mad that his roided up nigger slave doesn't get mires

t. irl

Attached: 1559767426209.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

go back to your cuckposting website you manlet niggy

100%
this board is full of shit, you're likely a tranny lover or animefag though and should commit seppuku instead of fucking around. maybe improve yourself instead, might be a better idea. Stop sucking cock, that's my first suggestion.

maybe if all the Jow Forums posters left Jow Forums would be less shit

I've seen this webm a thousand times over the years and it's called fake every time.Get new material and I don't mean a pack of chimps vs one guy

this nigga wasn't even strong, wtf. why can't this dude take a punch. what a giant pussy ass faggot.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

you'd call it fake, many of your kind aswell. you ignore the state of our society though and this guy wasn't exactly the pinnacle of strength

Ok

Attached: 1559091556322.webm (750x422, 1.52M)

>billed as 6'1"
5'10" AT MOST irl, manlet confirmed

dropped dead. what is going on nowadays, this shit makes me mad

>Chimp attacking while the guy is already on the ground
Classic

1. That guys not white.

2. Nigger in the foreground is literally eating a banana.

3. A nigger chimped out.

I'm sorry why are we acting like this is some sort of mogging...

You gotta take the shitposts as shitposts. And take the times we are all bros supporting as the good times. After all, we are all bros here, except for Jow Forums crab in the bucket trannies... they can neck themselves.

>what is going on nowadays, this shit makes me mad
You're just realising you're an inferior race and your brain is coping. It's normal

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

you're right, that punch was pretty unwarranted and came out of nowhere. it's what bitches do to avoid a fight

>whites claimed "blacks are inferior" in 1930s
whites are now claiming whites are inferior. I know you're white, faggot

t. pigskin faggot who doesn't know a thing about combat sports
You fight until the bell no matter what.

lmao fucking cope

>armband on right arm

Attached: 1523150722974.jpg (884x1010, 115K)

>H-haha he eat banana!!
Kek this is white cope in current year

>Wearing Nazi armband
>Talking shit
Yeah, the fat cumskin deserved every bit of that.

Lmao irl street blacks can’t fight for shit and would get fist raped against anyone with training. All they do is swipe their fist like a cat, horrible form.

You're a white guy though.

Wait, is cumskin supposed to be a genuine insult?

>wasting your time replying to skinnny white cucks pretending to be niggers.

I eat two bananas per day and i'm doing it for 3 years now. What's so bad about bananas?

I also drink banana juice and banana protein powder. Bananas are great.

you need to call them out for their faggotry though, but also acknowledge the state of what we've become

you are all idiots stop acting like children despite being adults, grow the fuck up

Blacks aren’t even good people. I mean in that they don’t even help their own people. They just blame white people because they’re too lazy and incompetent to take responsibility. It’s pretty sad, but also this is why I think they should be segregated. I’d be happy to live with anyone who can get their shit together

shut the shut up fucking punk ass bitch wigga

I'm 1/3 black loser

Gotta agree here. I've been coming here less and less because it really is just a bucket of crabs and fraudsters.

How is that related to what he said? The "niggers" ITT are just larping faggots.

i get the feeling its an attempt to take over the board.. you see similar influxes of Jow Forums posts at times as well.. i wonder if its coordinated

kys larper

Attached: 1559515621690.png (969x712, 308K)

Shut your white bitchass up cracker. Don't insult me by calling me white again. Pussy.

It’s just a statement you autist

u want me post a picture of my fase

post a picture of your body

Just so everyone knows apparently I'm about to get banned for posting that. If calling niggers niggers is bannable Jow Forums is truly gone now. Unbelievable.

>Disgusting fuck visually saw the guy out cold and was gonna see how far he could get before the ref stopped him
These subhumans need to go back

Ive gotten multiple three day bans for saying nigger on a blue board. This place really is garbage. You can trash talk whitey non-stop but anything about blacks is a thought crime.

This thread got easily shitposted
You all fell for the bait

this entire thread was bait replying to bait
no one was trolled, just everyone wasting their time.

society is truly gone now. the majority is going to be wiped out in a couple of years because the globalists don't want us to live and procreate. it might be God's plan after all

Just call 'em nigro's

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-23-07-32.png (1080x1920, 149K)

Attached: ebin.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

You couldn't comprehend it, twink boy

You probably crave the BBC (big black penis), cuckboi

>Bench Press: 35 reps
LMAO imagine having that body and that weight and only doing 35 reps with the bar

Attached: 1559589402057.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

cracka got what he deserved lmao

society would be better off if you did a vasectomy "white cuckboi"

Attached: 1558790846282.png (1920x814, 1.54M)

>t.

Attached: E41B6D09-6E8F-4C07-A8A5-070B4590AC50.png (397x557, 220K)

You sure are thinking alot of BBC balls faggot

@51081395
I am above this, loser

>Boohoo why can't I be racist without consequences
Kek. Eat shit cracker. Your time is up.

Lmao what’s it like being black and under 6’?

Nice larp bbc sissy hypno slave.

Shut up fat cuck faggot

Attached: 369636A8-68B7-4B68-8A0A-76E17B020E9F.jpg (750x734, 142K)

I'm 6'5

Really Really want to know if that kids running to fuck him up more or help him

Lmao what’s it like being white and under 6"?

He went to take his phone and wallet. Think of it as reparations, cracka.

He made himself an easy target and was recognized as one. I wish a nigger had the balls to try that shit with me, but I live in a stand your ground state with open carry, and niggers only fuck with people who look like pushovers.

>cracka is so terrified of brothas he has to carry 24/7
OH NO NO NO

Cope harder, I wouldn’t know since I’m 6’2” with a legit 7’. Lmao I remember this Haitian chick I used to cum inside, I once made her call me massah while I hit it from the back. Good times.
Time stamp your ID you larping cuck

Attached: 222AE8F0-592A-4C4E-B98E-20AC172CEA24.jpg (2030x1627, 308K)

Shut up fat faggot cuck

FUCK SALTINES
FUCK CRACKERS
FUCK WHI*OIDS

Attached: why are white people so fucking weird.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

I don't have an id im illegal

It's the rules you dumb fuck, you fight until you are told to stop. You defend yourself at all times. You obey the refs instructions at all times. Touch gloves if you want.

Well either way thanks for the (you)s. That makes two of them, one for the first you refused to give me and an extra as interest. I’m sure you’ll remember this next time you decide to skimp me on (you)s.

>blacks create a problem
>whites solve it
>"oh no no no"
U mad

Shut up white piggu

Attached: 1559856483142.webm (960x720, 1.89M)

>this thread
Autism containment thread.

What do you think you’re accomplishing by posting webms of dyel negros fighting soiboys? You should be embarrassed of not only that they have to resort to fightin someone so pathetic, but also the way they’re fighting. Like I said above, blacks can’t fight for shit. It’s always that gay cat swiping shit. Help me understand what your goal is here? Because all I see is two dyels in a bitchfight. I mean I’m sure you’re smart enough to know just posting a webm doesn’t equate to you as an individual having any fighting ability.

>keeps elbows pinned to body
>believes those are hooks
I know I'm falling for the bait, but I'll be damned if his form isn't bad. White boy at least put up a decent defence, didn't try to fight back like a little faggot though. Probably thought "school tells me not to fight so I'll get an award" or some dumb shit

Attached: 1559367177128.jpg (600x962, 114K)

Why didn't the dumbass defend himself? Is he retarded or something?

Genuine question. Why do American blacks fight like that?
Africans fight with lots of kicks
Western Europeans box
Eastern Europeans kickbox
Asians kick
South Americans boxing
American blacks just wildly swing

lol why the rage ? is there something making you angry in the vid ?

That’s what I said here and having grown up in a predominantly black neighborhood I think I know what it is. They just plain don’t know how to fight but what they learn is that aggression is a good tool in a fight, and it is because if you’re against someone equally matched but more aggressive you’ll usually win. So they learn to just throw a lot of punches but not only neglect good form but simultaneously reinforce the bad form, instead focusing on just getting a lot of punches in and hoping enough connect right. The thing is I’ve been in fights with these types and since the form is so bad it doesn’t hurt. Like at all. It feels like a girl hitting you. It’s literally the physical equivalent of button smashing in a fight game

Hey man, please do us a favor and try a bit harder. Good bait is appreciated but this is almost insulting. Either that or this is deep bait and you intentionally took my bait by responding with bait. If that’s the case then good on you but I doubt it

This. I've had dudes swinging like their life depended on it while I had to just throw out a single straight cross and it almost knocked them out, LMAO.

@51081825
No, i thank you for the (you)s

And yet again i win B)

>51082086
I count it as a (you) still. You can’t win when I already did. Maybe next time, Keyshawn.

Whites can get away with being manlets

he's a liberal
fighting back is racist

>law abiding citizen gets cheapshotted by mad cuck

We will show you kikes as much as mercy as you’ve shown us

Attached: 65EDE05A-30AC-4CEA-A0AA-40E43A109088.gif (450x450, 776K)

Cringe.

T. White guy shitting on the blacks/people larping as black itt

Ok, Moshe.

t. cuck who shivers and stutters in the presence of a black male
Keep jerking your pink pp thinking about muh day of rope you pathetic cuck

Ehh probably one of the furthest off things from a Jew. It was cringe and you know it

I am black, Mordecai. And we’re not a monolith. And you know this. Hence your attempt to subvert a fitness board...

Your synchronized attacks are “cringe”, as they’ve taught you to say.

I'd call you a nigger, but you're probably white.

>"think of it as reparations"

lol Yea sentence structure REALLLLLY reads as authentic nigger here. lol full on weebo sissy larping...kys posthaste pls.

Looks like it happened in a school bathroom. Schools will punish anyone getting into a fight nowadays, sometimes even with expulsion

Fucking nigger, RRREEEEEEE

t. manlet

What's wrong with that sentence structure?

>attacks
Lol go find your safe space

Attached: A6BBA4B9-8349-4165-993A-2B7EF75326ED.jpg (750x646, 62K)