Are we here only to suffer?

Are we here only to suffer?

Attached: 29BD9B9B-4259-4072-B020-B914D741FE06.jpg (1926x558, 267K)

talk to every women you want to talk to. It all becomes natural once you are out of the autistic mindset

Attached: 1549158762774.jpg (1080x972, 98K)

I'm kinda happy.
I was a skelly 3-4 months ago.
I bulked up to the point where I can't wear my small shirts anymore without looking like a baby gap shopping faggot.

looks mean everything
ifd you were treated badly before and now you're treated better you will hate everything and everyone no one is genuine but us

remember that Jow Forums no one cares until you look better
looks are everything

Attached: temporary veg.png (711x1124, 302K)

We are here to love.

Love is the eternal currency of the universe, and it's free to give and receive.

>receive
I'm still waiting, user...
I just keep giving and get nothing in return but tears

Attached: 1559072820430.png (796x1060, 89K)

come here user

this world fucking blows

Attached: 1558463461805.jpg (1024x902, 135K)

Yeah man, it does
Thank you a lot
It doesn't hurt so much right now anymore

Attached: 2ace910860526258598a1feca1454f36.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Already know that lmao
Scrawny people get zero respect regardless of height.

>Scrawny people get zero respect regardless of height.

true, also why i say being overweight is better than being skinny
t. emaciated 27 year old

>that pic
ive literally just accepted it. every woman of legal age (16+ in my country) has already experienced it all. double digit body counts, every position, threesomes, finding a virgin adult woman who isnt disfigured or psychologically damaged is like hunting a unicorn. i just dont care anymore, i'll take the used up sloppy seconds. the only alternative is being alone

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

if nobody loves you it's because nobody knows you. or you're a cunt.

dont act like you're some prize man

It's because I don't love myself anymore, sorry user
The only string I have left attached is my hope that I will one day reach those fictional cartoon bodies that I dream about even though I know it's impossible and it will never happen

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

should've done it all along. not all girls are like that. but most. so there is no point withholding yourself from sex just because you think about how your partner might be more experienced than you. before you know it, you will be too. and then maybe you'll notice how irrelevant all these head games were.

you've been sold on some bullshit my guy. all that ''how can you love someone if you don't love yourself'' stuff is only as true as you want it to be. i'm not my biggest fan either but once you get out into the real world you'll see how many people are like you. just because you don't like yourself doesn't absolve you from trying to have a successful relationship.

i own a house, a car, am in in good shape, tall, have productive hobbies, okay looking, decent job, good social circle of friends that i see regularly, loyal, etc. im not deluded enough to think i deserve a super model but on paper i should be able to do better than chubby drug addicts with no interests in life beyond netflix and sex

>dont act like you're some prize man

>tfw I make close to six figures, own a car+home, dress nice, have a decent body and in good shape, can cook, and have lots of hobbies
>tfw I'm supposed to pretend to be happy about the roastie working at starbucks for 7 years with a double digit body count and no hobbies outside of netflix and social media

its all so tiresome

Attached: unhappy fit.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

I'm sorry user, but I'm actually married.
Or I guess soon, was
I married my childhood crush of 8 years and we've been together for 3 but now she's telling me that basically I'm not good enough and she might leave me
I've just gotten so numb so fast within the past 24 hours and I can't even cry anymore

yes

Attached: wish.png (128x128, 37K)

being attractive is not about having shit. mostly. it is to dating as supplements are to lifting. overrated by beginners.

Attached: 1535350130231.jpg (960x1280, 1.51M)

okay, then you should have found a great woman by now

you're the one who used the term "prize man"

I know for a fact you're going too hard bro. Stop falling in love with every girl that gives you the light of day.
>treat her like dirt. It'll get her wet and she'll stick to you like mud.

Attached: 1558486212570.jpg (960x739, 78K)

Fuck off, user deserves a good woman because he's a quality man that knows his worth

thanks user, agreed.

Okay, then you two need to analyze why if you are such desirable men, well off financially with house, car, fit, good looking, lots of friends so you do social activities often, many hobbies, great personality (while posting on Jow Forums), why is it you can't find a good woman? Shouldn't all the best women be drawn to you then?

that's something different. i thought you were the average neckbeard on here. acute shit like this will probably fuck with you for a while. but try not to lose your clearheaded thinking entirely. relationships fail and sometimes it is nobodies fault. i'm guessing that, if you're like me, you'll probably over-analyse every aspect of where you've been fucking up and beat yourself up over it. but try not to. maybe she's just a fucking hoe that needs to fuck off and it took you a decade to figure it out. you'll only see this clearly after a lot of time has passed.

i literally said in the first post that its because there nearly arent any. its not that i cant attract a desirable woman, its that i literally cannot find any desirable women. if they exist in my area they are so rare that i have as much chance of finding one as i do winning the lottery

that was not me.

identifying yourself by your possessions might not be the best indicator of being a ''quality'' human being (whatever the fuck that means). men that actually know their worth don't need to be bitter at all.

Thank you user but I'm this guy
Maybe but I did and I still do love her with all my heart and I've been singing to only her for such a long time
I don't think I could ever move on and especially never get into another relationship because even with the only small shard of emotions I have left are still being used for her

I'm just a sad, broken man now

do you think that Jow Forums guys notice the irony in complaining about how women are extremely materialistic but then base their value off their own possessions and how it should demand a good woman

>that was not me
then dont reply as if i instigated that mindset. i know there is more to attraction than whats on paper, but there is no other way for me to defend myself against someone using the term "prize man". the only thing that term implies is what you are on paper and what you have

>why is it you can't find a good woman?
Cause they are

1. In a relationship
2. Not near me
3. Good women with a glaring/hard stop flaw (lots of reasons for this)

we are also here to make friends and have fun, so when we suffer it hurts more and we dont get used to it

>I'm just a sad, broken man now

if i read your post correctly it's been only a moment since shit hit the fan so give yourself way more time to draw final conclusions. maybe just set aside the idea of romantic relationships for a while and focus on other aspects of your life. at the very least don't become too identified with your sorrow.

Yeah, well then you should have locked up one earlier in your life. It's absolutely ridiculous to expect that you're going to find some unicorn woman who's beautiful, smart, has a ton of eclectic hobbies (why you care about this I don't really understand) and has very few sexual partners (likely because you don't want her to have a lot of guys to compare you to),

Ask yourself, what is it you're looking for in a woman that would make her desirable to you?

Actually thank you user
I'll try to take it easy and try to fix this without letting emotions get in the way
God speed to all of us
Maybe one day we will all look back and laugh in a future where we are all happy

Someone order arbys?

best of luck to you, user.

I hope all your endevours go to your likings as well, user

Oh boy another brainlet, let me break it down for you
>men are attracted to fertility
This means low body counts and being in shape are what men desire

>women are attracted to resources
This means that men that can provide for them are attractive.

THINGS WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE IN MEN ARE NOT WHAT MEN FIND ATTRACTIVE IN WOMEN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ROASTIE?

literally all i said was "if he's such a great guy he should have found a great woman by now" and get called a roastie for it. classic fit

>It's absolutely ridiculous to expect that you're going to find some unicorn woman who's beautiful, smart, has a ton of eclectic hobbies
god its so obvious when im talking to someone who argues for conflict and not resolution. i never said that, u know i never said that, yet u say i said that anyways because u have to straw man me as more irrational than i am. all i want is a decent looking girl who takes care of herself and isnt obsessed with consumerism. those are not ridiculous standards at all. they indicate a healthy adult and i meet those standards myself. as for sexual partners, its not about being compared to other guys (she could have 1 previous sexual partner who is better than me in every way or 100 previous sexual partners who are all worse than me in every way) its about what years to decades worth of psychological damage that comes from sexual and romantic relationships. i know from my own experience, the more relationships you have, the more times you get hurt, the less trusting you become, the less willing you are to invest in another relationship. i dont look at it from the incel perspective of her being used up, i just look at it from the human experience of her being jaded and never able to fully love again. i have known so many women like this now that its not a rare occurrence, its the norm

im sorry to break this to you man, but since women have no real impetus to develop a ton of personality/skills/interests to attract a mate, thats why they dont do it. you can place a lot of blame on dating apps where guys complain nonstop about how boring and shitty girls there are yet still drown them in attention and choices

also is your jade and lack of trust just from getting broken up with

>its about what years to decades worth of psychological damage that comes from sexual and romantic relationships

isn't that just a way of saying ''experienced''? i see what you're saying, nobody wants a jaded, disconnected lover but those are made by other factors than just casual sex aswell. i personally feel like the more relationships i have/had, romantic or not actually hugely benefit me in any future relationships. i'm slowly figuring out how to be a good partner just by sheer trial and error. personally i feel like i'm becoming more open and less afraid of heartbreak, the more experienced i get.

>has a ton of eclectic hobbies (why you care about this I don't really understand)
Why would you want a woman who literally does nothing but watch TV and post on her insta lmao you daft cunt

>girl friend asks you to hang out
n-nothing will come of this, right bros? I've been tfw no gf posting for years, I can't just leave now. I worked hard to get to where I am today.

Don’t go in expecting ANYTHING. Wait for her signal

>god its so obvious when im talking to someone who argues for conflict and not resolution.
based
user calls em like he sees em

Attached: 1524150072938.jpg (256x197, 5K)

If you're so distraught about this, maybe you should have found a good woman and gotten married when you were younger

Israel.jpg

Not a autistic mindset, many of them have girlfriends.

There is a solution to every problem

Attached: E1A39F87-7BA9-413C-AC68-2B8E8358B4B0.jpg (2996x2640, 1.88M)