How long would it take to go from left to right?

How long would it take to go from left to right?

Attached: 56483274_2383894475175347_5942035509916453117_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Are you driving to the gym or walking? How the fuck would we know how far she travelled to take another selfie?

4,088,000 calories and about 4 years

As quick as you'd like lad

Attached: Bondburger.jpg (401x271, 27K)

Who hurt her?

about 2.3 years

Left looks way better.

She's ugly either way, but she's even more ugly on the right.

Have sex

So you're looking to get fat?

This

You like that, pollywanacrackerbutnomorethanthat1cracker look?

Left looks better, although best would probably be somewhere in between

Stop encouraging girls to get fat like the girl on the right. Fuck chubby chasers

>fat

looks like prime fertile body to me

Prime fertility like this user said Don't be a low test faggot. Be an architect.

Ok chubby chasers

she looks like she fucks blacks

You're missing out

She was like 13 in that picture lol

Way more over the fat disgusting leg look. She looks like a trex.

Post body

Post body

I'm not down with your new fangled words, what does architect mean?

it's like she paid for her body gains with her face. horrible tan and makeup.

Attached: jjgnjngjbjn.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Why would anyone do that? Is fat = sexy really an American thing that they actually believe down there? Damn it all started as a joke too and now look at you.

Ok chubby chaser

left is unfuckable, right isnt

at least a week

About 4 years for most of the girls I went to uni with. At least if you stick to dat nightly beer pong and microwaved pizza routine.

Around 2/3 surgery

Brosnan being a mastermind

she looks like a centaur

One year of unironically ss + gomad
What's her ig?

right click image
hit s key
retard

idk it would probably take a while to cum with the left one but i could reload pretty quickly for the right

Keks 4 days

Yes it's an American but it's specifically an American black guy thing. And it spilled over to some subsets of other ethnicities from the oversaturation of nog "culture" in our media. So you can pretty much guarantee that it is some sort of nonwhite with the fat fetish on this board. They think anything that doesn't look like it eats doritos all day while collecting welfare is "skinny" and "unfuckable ".

Based and architectpilled

Reported to the fbi

I don't say this often, so understand that I mean it when I say that you really should kill yourself

Attached: SPOILER_mmm.jpg (1156x1900, 443K)

I agree, 2 years and maybe a couple of months. She doesnt even need to be super dedicated to the gym. Doesnt surprise me if she works out like 3 times a week and just eats a lot on top of it.
Shes not really jacked, just decently high body fat % while lifting weights girly style (with other words doing progressive overload, but never adding more weights to the bar lol)

you gotta be joking, this woman is a goddess, almost perfection except for her hairline and nose. a thick ass and massive milkers like that are what all women should aspire to have - she reeeeeeeks of fertility. i'm salivating here.

Attached: A8C50BD4-B9B8-4EE2-8F26-8EED5142C547.jpg (282x232, 15K)

You dumbasses realize she has had butt implants right?

no one can go from left to right naturally.

Post sex.

Instathot body

Be gone withy the fucking whores
Disgusting diaper wearing looking bitch

damn she ascended

Fuck off incest nigger

Attached: MLK_incest_nigger.jpg (1027x955, 144K)

Another body transformation where people just grow up.

pics 2, 3 and 4 are just the normal, automatic decline of a woman who looks like pic 1 which is why you can only pump and dump them. sad.

>pic of a nigger
case in point

she could have implants but it's really not necessary. look at her arms. she got super fat and is posing with extreme hyper-lordosis to simulate "curves". if you saw this chick on the street she would just be chubby-with-a-nice-face#34957. she doesn't look like this pic at any time except when she's contorting herself for a photo.

the left is photoshopped retards. look at the fucking mirror + desk

better before desu

sticc > thicc. sorry.

>projecting
She just has godly genetics

Attached: 4E41F805-F37C-44EF-8DAC-9D775842EB54.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Halfway between these two probably looked good.

>massive milkers
looks like a padded bra

Ok chubby chasers

Is this the result of gaining fat except in the right places or building insane glutes?

>bottom left

Attached: 1542645490524.jpg (400x400, 12K)

warrunner or chieftain?