5:00AM GANG

Who here 5:00AM GANG?
Only if you've experienced the true perks of waking up at dawn every day you can say you're truly alive.

Attached: 20190220_235506.jpg (435x435, 96K)

What are you still doing up then clown? Isn't it past your bedtime?

It isn't 5AM yet

you silly goose, it's only 00:53

what is a time zone?

but it's almost 6 am

Quads of logic

Who here wake up at 11pm gang? Gonna go to bed at around the time when poor little wagies have their lunch breaks. :)

Yeah except everyone latched onto this idea that going to the gym early in the morning signals your pious devotion to “””fitness”””, so the gym is crowded AF at 5 AM

> t. 1:30 PM master race

2 minutes to 5 now

forced 5am milgang here

Attached: 1487355125845.jpg (790x700, 192K)

i have an exam today and i havent slept
ill be fine lol
hope i dont fall asleep during the exam

I wake up at 5:00am every day to go to work, then I go to the gym afterwards to mog students from the college across the road. Pathetic, I know, but it's funny for me

If you're lifting for strenght and/or size there isn't really any point in going at the gym right off the bed besides >muh discipline. I'm at my strongest 8 hours after waking up, so I go to the gym at 1PM after lunch and my gym is totally empty. 3 people max

As a guy who wakes up at 4am for work, you’re a fucking idiot for thinking waking up early makes you tough

>seeing the sunrise
>streets are empty
>that cute cashier at the bakery asking "just the coffee?"
>empty gym, besides two or three old ladies
It's the little things that make waking up at 5:00 am great. One of the old ladies even offered to suck my dick once.

5.33 am here, just chilling between sets

Attached: 1533357302527.jpg (610x545, 27K)

never went to sleep in the first place pleb

5am is such a comfy hour to wake up.
Just something about the light outside, and the silence.
I really need to have more discipline when it comes to bedtime.

How can I get up early when I work 1 PM to 11 PM brahs

>5am
nigger im done with my workout by 5, what are you even doing?

Attached: 1557790347721.jpg (492x416, 24K)

It’s a shitty time to wake up. You’d hate to be in bed at 8 pm. That’s a time where literally everyone around you, like your neighbours kids and everyone else, is still awake and will worsen your sleeping process.
Then you wake up at 5am and the sun isn’t even rising yet - which absolutely ruins your body’s biological clock and it will take you weeks if not months not to feel completely tired.
There is no benefit gained as well, as it is incompatible with almost any socialness.

get up at 5 occasionally for my produce job, it sucks though. Its nice to get off work and take a nap, but rather just work at 8 or something. Sometimes get up at 4, and thats just weird on the body

suns up at 5am in plenty of places during summer
during winter its pitch black though

>5am and the sun isn’t even rising yet
The sun never sets where I live, It can't mess it up any worse.
And it's really nice and quiet too by that time, since I live in a more remote part of the town, next to loads of trees and old people.

That's when I go to sleep

Attached: hairletsunite.jpg (779x899, 161K)

Attached: nick.jpg (879x438, 30K)

>you're truly alive.
i wake up at 4 am everyday and feeling alive is not something i experience.

Attached: 1558098514983.png (525x478, 221K)

4am still up here. cant sleep too many demons up tonight. hows everyone else doing?

How late do you go to bed and how many hours of sleep do you get when you get up at 5?

9pm bed time master race

its because you dont even lift nigger

>Gym switched to summer opening hours and now opens at 9 fucking AM.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.28.19 AM.png (766x244, 37K)

>Waking up at a time that's inconvenient for your circadian rhythm
>Not understanding that people are biologically predisposed to have a sleep rhythm that can vary up to four hours.

Yeah, right, dumbasses. Advocating one specific time to go to bed/wake up is the most bluepilled shit.

5PM GANG
5PM GANG

I’m in the military so I have to wake up at 5 am every day. I long for the day that I’m out of the marines and can wake up at a normal time every morning.

Circadian rythms are heavily influenced by light, so it makes the most sense to wake up at dawn

>TFW keycard access unstaffed gym
>show up at 5:00
>use any equipment at any time
>blast synthwave

Living the dream desu

Attached: 1557111067493.jpg (1000x1642, 261K)

feel ya m8
just recently I've spent two nights awake
running on energy drinks only

felt like absolute shit by the end of the second day

exams only made it worse kek

The time it makes 'the most sense' to wake up is individual, there is no ideal time that everyone should follow.

It's genetics, given identical conditions people still wouldn't go to bed/wake up at the same time.

1 pm gang reporting in

Pls be pic related

I have to wake up at 5 just to get to work though

Based and stav pilled.

8 PM here.

Attached: 1551841128753.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Go to bed immediately after work, get all your shit done before

Tbh I wouldn't get up early if I had those hours

Can we have these threads every day (EST)?
Thanks

Sorry lad. I wish I were a goat-eyed demon slut as much as everyone else here.

Attached: 20a77e4eab089d275a95ff88908b6be5.png (1509x1200, 2.89M)

NGMI

Attached: Massimo.jpg (800x529, 44K)

home gym buddeh

Don’t get up early. Wake up as late as possible while still getting to work on time, go lift right after work and you’ll be done for the day my 12:30 am. Go to bed at like 2 am. Working long hours is shitty because you have no free time.

I'm homeless.

that gym sounds fucking retarded

check yourself sir.

Wake at 4:45a, Ready to sweat by 5a. Usually 1-1.5 hrs. Home gym master race. Concept 2 Rower, spin bike, GoRuck gear. Running trail 1/4mi from my house. No waiting for equipment, no shitty gym "music". Wife comes in around 6a to do hers, usually not dressed yet. Maximum Test.

my depression sometimes makes me wake up at 5AM, unable to fall asleep again even though I want to sleep until 10AM

t-that makes me a part of the g-gang, r-right?

hol up
i work graveyard whats the early wake up equivalent for me

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

When does your shift start?

midnight

I wake up at 4 every morning since I cant sleep

You sound like a whiny jew my goodness.
No one cares that you continue to suffer in a cycle you created faggot wojack poster.

You probably reek dude

>11 hour work days
unless you're making 6 figures, you're pretty much getting cucked by your boss on a daily basis.

Attached: 1549652163075.png (700x700, 1.87M)

education m8. It's fucked in America

Attached: satsumawisdom.png (473x359, 233K)

I get 3 days off a week tho