Testosterone doesn't equal manliness

you do not need that much testosterone to build a physique, likewise you do not need as much protein as they tell you. a decline in masculinity shouldn't be a great concern to you, stop doing stupid shit to raise your test levels like nofap, eating low carb or becoming some religitard. if you have no morning wood it's FINE

Attached: 1558932790798.jpg (320x240, 7K)

Tldr&soipilled&jewpilled

>soipilled
ah shit here we go again. your joos aren't part of this

Unironically post body. I’m genuinely asking. While you’re at it, post 24 hour footage of your life. Show us how happy you are and that if this isn’t a bait thread that it also isn’t a cope.

this is my body

Attached: 1559809825307.jpg (3500x2056, 1.1M)

Seething tranny coping

Imagine being a testlet

Oy vey goy don't worry about it nothin' to see here

based.
nothing you do to "increase test" has any meaningful impact, other than maintaining a low bf% and not working in a literal BPA factory in china

Seems about right

Attached: B1E9BC06-622A-4902-962C-9B145C96841C.jpg (459x638, 116K)

>you do not need that much testosterone to build a physique, likewise you do not need as much protein as they tell you
Post body with timestamp faggot

I woke up this morning at 3:20am without morning wood. It was a bit startling, but I accepted it. Once per year is acceptable but anything beyond that and I'd be worried.

is morning wood something normal

Attached: 1559879297718.jpg (1242x1542, 157K)

Yes, if you are a male{male}

Can confirm this. Let this be a warning to you all. I have elevated levels of testosterone meaning I over-produce the stuff. There are some pros to this;

Very confident in my abilities, very good at picking up women/ getting them to impulsively cheat, energetic, people naturally assume my leadership. However all the stuff from before you can cultivate without high test like OP said. Theres some shit that sucks about too much test too.

Randomly become extremely bored and lethargic if some exciting shit isnt going on, suspended from middle school 6 times kicked out of two high schools, make unbelievably dangerous/ risky choices and actively seek them out, can only now hold down a job due to challenging my superiors constantly, cannot ever keep a woman around they just use me for sex (I do have feelings too yknow), and so many fights over the years.

I would literally be a warlord in another time with like 50 kids and 12 wives, but these days its better to be mid-test or normal or whatever. People think Im unpredictable and overly aggressive/ confident.

Also Im in my mid twenties and continue to get morning wood every day as well as fully intense erections multiple times throughout the day (school, work, anytime you could think).

I used to get morning wood a few years ago, now I get it pretty much never. Am I just getting old? 26 yo and physically fit btw.

31 here, and i get them every morning

Teach me your ways

It's variable, I get more boners during the night vs in the morning, my test usually peaks around 3-5am and I'm super horny around these times.

I have been waking up with a boner every day of my life, sometimes whilst cumming. At times my morning wood would last upwards to 30 minutes. If I sleep with a girl next to me I am hard the entire night through and probably the whole day as well, even if she procures the semen from my nuts. I might be a special case. I am 30 years old at this point. So I was a bit worried when I had no boner this morning, despite having an oyster and garlic salad for dinner. I believe it is because I woke up so early and was at a strange phase in my sleep cycle.

have sex

OP here. I was baiting you faggot, literally make more cash and suddenly you don't have to give a single shit.

nah you just aren't horny in your sleep anymore which I mean is fine what is the fucking point of having a boner while you sleep lol

Lmao, morning woods aren't due to that

I don't know man, had a shitty diet and didn't workout for most of my life, i'm probably just high t

cringe, T isn't magic social juice