I never understood the hate for everybody loves raymond. It used to always make me laugh, especially pic related...

I never understood the hate for everybody loves raymond. It used to always make me laugh, especially pic related. His ridiculously deep voice constantly shouting and the fact he was a giant oaf, with his goony desperate behavior always made me laugh my ass off. And I always empathized with him as number 2 in everyones life. Why did people hate this show

Attached: Robert barone.png (394x360, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usWYn42JQBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>never understood the hate for everybody loves raymond
thats because you're a tasteless soulless neurotypical. everyone loves raymond was literally the biggest flaming pile of shit show to ever exist. dear GOD it was so fucking bad

it wasnt funny ever. its mandatory boomer viewing material. i remember my father loved watching this garbage

if you enjoy this garbage dead serious you cannot relate to this board and you are a soulless normie. heres hoping 747 full of tnt crashes into your house and explodes when you're sleeping

maybe youre the normie for hating it, ever think of that? Seems like a pretty common zoomer opinion

its hard to think of a more cancerous soulless show than everyone loves raymond. honestly

you guys are like if the bastard child of MLP fags and furries decided to do a sitcom, that show would be the result

I'm with you OP. I liked the show as well for the same reasons.

Why are you such a raging faggot? "HURR DURR SHOW WAS ON NORMAL TV SO IT BE BAD", you gave no reason on why it's shit.
You're trying way too hard

i watched it mostly for deb. gave me a thing for bitchy milfs

Fuck Raymond. M.A.S.H., Andy Griffith, and Two and Half Men are the TRUE kino.

yea she was my first milf as a child. She had a rockin body and was way above raymonds pay grade.

I'm right there with you, op. Loved that show.

>kino

Kill yourself.

>M.A.S.H

Have ptsd whenever I hear that intro. That show was the worst show ever created. There is nothing worse.

men of taste
originoli

Raymonds father was the funniest on that show.

He was my number 2 after Robert

MARIE YOU 2 FACED SOAP OPERA LOVING OLD HAG OF A WITCH WHERE IS MY DINNER!!
for real tho frank always reminded me of eustace.

Attached: be72a198d9bc9c5060eee4e45b732894--peter-boyle-everybody-love-raymond.jpg (444x480, 34K)

Marie "I'm not just some trophy wife"
Frank "Youre a trophy wife? What contest in hell did I win?"
I'm laughing my ass of just typing that out

Attached: Frank and Marie 14.jpg (278x190, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=usWYn42JQBI

Holy FUCK did I want to plow the hell out of her

Attached: this.jpg (1280x718, 88K)

Was frank /ourguy/ all along is he the ultimate incel?

>the ultimate incel
>wife and kids and grandkids

well he definitely ate the the red pill when it came to a womans role in the home

>showing dominance to his wife and kids.
>doest gice a shit what others think of him.
>will always view himself as the right person on ab argument.
yea you probably right he is chad

He definitely wasn't a chad... he was like an incel lite. On the incel spectrum I'd say he was more of a pepe than a wojak.

maybe a doomer?

Hes too old. He would be like a double doomer

Attached: Frank 4.jpg (500x322, 31K)

Lmfao wtf I remember seeing this show on when I was like 9 years old why are u niggers talking about it

zoomer babies have to get out

Golden Girls btfo all sitcoms, literally kill yourself op you have no taste.

Attached: bd2xz1v9eejud0ryymv8.jpg (446x299, 83K)

If I could, I would cum in blanche's pussy everynight until my dick fell off

I had no idea ELR was a show that was hated. I thought it was okay.

>Two and A Half Men
The only good Chuck Lorre show imo.

>On the incel spectrum I'd say he was more of a pepe than a wojak.
wtf are you even saying holy shit man.

wojak is incel because hes beta and avoidant, and has great shame. pepe is an incel because hes an aggressively disgusting outcast who takes no shame in his own pleasures. Thats how I see it

cringe oregano orino

I hate this show because Raymond was the archetypal beta male and he made me hate marriage this is what I assumed my ultimate fate would be if I got married.

that show with george lopez is worse tho

Is it what you would call a "feel good" show?

I've been pretty down in the dumps lately and have been relying on HIMYM cause it helps to cheer me up, but I've gone through the whole series three or so times so wouldn't mind something new (well, new to me).