Im tired of being fucking tight and dysfunctional

im tired of being fucking tight and dysfunctional

who has a stretching/mobility routine so I can actually use the fucking muscles i've been building all this time

Attached: 1527722396276.jpg (720x794, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/BOpRyBC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 92FE5814-46A5-477F-965A-21DB989CB413.jpg (533x800, 163K)

Read becoming a supple leopard by Kelly starrett

>imgur.com/gallery/BOpRyBC

Jesus what is wrong with me that I find it so hot when a chicks face is busted but she has this body type? Like specifically with a busted dog face. Must be the taboo. Idk part of me feels like it would be a weird form of bullying to just rough fuck one of these chicks going harder because she’s so damn ugly in the face

Go back

De Franco's "Agile 8" set of mobility drills

i think there are 11 now though

domination

knowing you could do better but choosing to dominate her like she is your property

Tfw you don't think your dick could satisfy a booty like that

Attached: 1474850077214.jpg (481x477, 35K)

I know exactly what you mean. I beat my meat to Sara Jay all the time. Shes absolutely hideous but her holes are glorious

same here
>plain/uggo face + hot body = hard cock
don't know why

Jason Blaha looks like THAT? damn..

She is absolutely autistic. She has 0 clue how stupid she looks.

Attached: 1553334738066.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Feeling's mutual

Attached: 1550274896867.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

i don't give a 2 shits if she's legit autist
i want to nut hard inside that ass

>I beat my meat to Sara Jay all the time.

im glad im not alone, fugly face but top tier body

This dude at my gym recommended me this. I only ever saw him one time after that and never got to thank him.

Nah I’m not with you on that she looks like the second half of an anti meth advert

Sara Jay has the same body type as this chick from the gym, maybe thats why. Shes literally a 4 outta ten but she has such a fat ass and nice toned legs

Because you know you could easily get her, plow her beautiful fucking body and just not look at her face, and dump her without feeling like youll regret it.

Fortunately for her I'd still smash

fpbp

>just not look at her face
wrong
i'd keep my tounge inside her throat durring every position that would allow for this

thanks mang, will try this