How do I get a body like this, natty?

How do I get a body like this, natty?

Attached: 1559617442692.jpg (639x754, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

step one: be natty
step two: decide to take steroids

lol look at those traps and delts, he's for sure on an androgenic substance. His arms are also massive for his frame. But who the fuck knows anymore, roids are so common everyone and their mother are doing it, even fat dyel looking shits

Attached: IMG_0079.jpg (414x404, 15K)

With steroids

Train
dyel

3d delts. dyel

That’s really achievable natty just go to the gym and eat right
Do chest, delts, biceps one day, take a day off then do back traps triceps and forearms take a day off and repeat

You are retarded if you think you need steroids to look like that. You can go a lot farther than ops picture natty

3 years

and who was the legz?

no one in the world looks like that natural

3 years.
Good lightning and pump.
Nothing spectacular.

when you work out long and hard you can.

My brother weighs 115 lbs at 5'8 and he still has higher body fat than this.

Doesn't look very big. Probably just pumped + lighting, or maybe first cycle

do you have a comparable physique?

Everyone saying 3 years is right. Just start working out your freshman year of highschool and senior year you will look like this. This is what a good 17 year old looks like.

train for a 3-4 of years, then get a tan, find some good lighting, get a pump and take a picture in favorable lightning

maybe for a genetically inferior manlet like you

many years or training or steroids

Not sure if you guys are bitter cucks who barely train / eat, but this body is literally achievable natty in like 1 year of training.

one year lifting 3 times per week

>Jow Forums thinks you need roids for this

Attached: 1556388600256.gif (326x281, 171K)

Just don’t be a faggot, lift hard and have diet in check, with effort easily attainable natty.

Not him, but I’m natural and look similar. Just don’t be a faggot and train hard.

Attached: A9192B0B-A7EA-4CCD-A778-0C8953EA9995.jpg (750x743, 78K)

HAVE SEX

please post body, then

Attached: 2B11EFDD-403B-4EC3-A2C3-960284F45A2B.jpg (4318x3840, 2.84M)

when did you realize that Jow Forums hasn't the slightest clue what they're talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs
post bodies, all of you

lift 3 times a week for 2 years.

you look good, but the guy in OP has twice the mass in his pecs and abs as you do, with a pump, 5 seconds after your workout

Might be cuz of bodyfat

What's it like being you? How many women have you slept with? Are you happy? Seriously 10/10.

>How do I get skinny without using steroids?
Boy there is literally no way.

Around 20 or so? But it gets old fast, I gf’d a cool chick an year ago and been with her since, meaningful relationships feel great, be it with gf or friends.

You can make it too, the key is constant effort and positivity.

lmao scooby is wrong, at least for me. I put on huge amounts of muscle in highschool in about 5 months while losing fat.

Also yes, I’m happy, but I don’t derrive the happiness from my looks. Looks are meaningless with wrong mindset. Happiness has to come from within you. When you find the positivity in you, and I believe everyone has positivity within themselves, everything in your life will change for better. It’ll snowball into every area of your life.

First of all, I'm gay. Ignore this guy he is trying to impersonate me I've slept with some dudes here and there, probs like ~11. Yeah girls give me compliments but I take them with a grain of salt since most are sluts and easy to get. A compliment from a Jow Forums guy is ten times more satisfying.

one of us always lies, the other always tells the truth

Briefly checking Jow Forums and seeing my picture on here posted by someone else is a weird feeling.

Yeah, I'm natty. Run a small studio gym and have been lifting consistently for about 6 years. 6' 183 in that pic. Legs are lagging behind for sure.

I want to look like this too, and I'm actually really close, but I can't drop those last few pounds of fat. This guy is probably 6-8% body fat and I'm at 13%. For as much cardio and weightlifting I've done over the past year, I'm really frustrated at not achieving my goal. I don't know what I'm missing. I tried keto and I fucking hated it. I did it for 2 months and I never stopped craving rice and fruit. Any diet that requires me to limit how many vegetables I eat seems fucking retarded to me.

I intermittent fast and watch my calories too. I just started Animal Cuts. I'd be willing to roid up but I'm in recovery and don't wanna fuck with my head. Any advice?

Are you counting your calories?

i'd argue that this is even tren and not only test

yeah i eat about 13,000 a day

Can u please post nutrition, routine and stats?

Sure.

Nutrition: I’ve been cutting for 3 weeks now, lost ~4 kg, went from 81 kg to 77 kg. I’m eating 1900-2000 kcal a day, ~200 g of protein (roughly 2.6 g/Kg), ~45 g fats and ~140 g carbs. All I’m eating now are chicken breasts/lean pork with veggies, sardines and oats with fruits as a snack. Before that I was bulking at 3400 kcal.

I’m training fasted only using yohimbine, synephrine and caffeine, because it helps with stubborn fat. But oh lord, I fucking hate it and crave carbs.

My routine was PPL for 3 years and now I’ve been doing 6 Day Full-Body with DUP and Myo-Rep Sets for 2 months. I got some FLAK for it here, but it’s some next level shit and it’s working for me, I even made slight strength gainz on it during this cut. If you want, I can post it.

Stats - I’ve only recently started doing strength work, so my numbers are meh, I’m focusing on it now though. Also I can’t do conventional deadlift due to back problems, my gym just got a trap bar which seems to be okay though.

Dumbbell Bench Press - 42.5 Kg 5 reps
Squat - 120 Kg 5 reps
Trap Bar Deadlift - 120 Kg 5 reps (I’m careful here, my back is a bitch)
Pull-Ups - 8 Reps with 20 Kg plate
T-Bar Row - 80 Kg 8 reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 30 Kg 4 reps

>How do I get a body like this, natty?
By lifting weights and eating right you retard. What are you expecting?

How do I achieve this body? Possible natty?

Attached: 03-alex-jones-supplements.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 108K)