As a female how do I stop being ugly?

As a female how do I stop being ugly?
No amount of exercise can fix my looks.

Attached: elfen-lied-lucy-yandere-Capture-560x315.png (560x315, 161K)

it's hard to judge without seeing what you've got to work with honestly

are you fat

Lots of make up and right clothes

I'm skinny fat I can't build muscle easily and I'm weak
My breasts looks like dangling penises no joke.

Put my penis in your orifices and I'll bond with you, making you seem prettier to at least me.

Stop trying to be pretty and just be urself.

Attached: 3e5.png (312x350, 80K)

make up you dumb whore

Attached: 1550706879296.png (500x647, 139K)

Could you show your face? Or maybe on discord or something? I'm genuinely curious about what you call ugly

is your face fucked up

body stuff is easy to fix; could always get a tit job

get a bf who loves you for who you are, there's nothing else you can do not including make up

Isn't that lying? Like what I meet someone and eventually I will have to take it off

>As a female how do I stop being ugly?

You cannot be ugly as a female or have low self confidence, that's a male only thing. Literally basic knowledge holy shit did you even go to school?

so wear a bra. problem solved.

you have no excuse roastoid

Forever? What if my bf wants to see them dangling penises on my chest, bras don't fix your genes btw

If a man can do it, so can you.

Attached: makeup.jpg (770x514, 73K)

Makeup can help, but that washes off. Contour/highlight works wonders, but you'll eventually have to show your bf what you actually look like2

I've heard you can change your face shape through exercise, but it won't do much

Consider surgery?

Also you could try being my girlfriend. I'll even allow you to call me a practice bf

Attached: Ugly_Tomoko.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Be thin, white, and young. That's all you ever needed. Past prime? At least you lived.

Or you didn't and it's your own fault.

I have a boyfriend but he looks at other girls i kind of dont like it it bothering me so much I wanna die

Try to wear it as often as possible then
Or go to Korea to get a surgery if it's that bad

I'm only young and I look like a piece of shit already I want to die

just FYI he's already cheating on you

I know that that's why I'm gonna kill myself

No matter how ugly you are, you'll eventually find someone who likes you for your personality. Yeah, there are men who only care about your appearance and at the end of the day just want another fuck buddy, but those are people you don't want to be around in the first place. Just go outside and talk to people, if you have a good personality and decent social skills you'll be fine. Even if you don't, you'll eventually find your soulmate if you just persevere.

If you feel ugly you are probably neglecting yourself in some way. Like how often do you get your hair done? Do you use high quality skin care products and makeup? Do you have fashionable and appealing clothes? Some of us just donot roll out of bed a 10/10. You need to put in effort and money.

As for being skinny fat that is partly the result of genes and diet. Some people need to work much harder to gain muscle.

I dont think its impossible. I think you just need to try harder. Diet makes a huge difference. Get an eating disorder. You already have a few mental illness, just add that one to the list.

As for your tits, I suggest getting fit and doing lots of chest exercises. Then go to a surgeon and have some work done. Do you research. Its really not that much money.

you could always start camming for virgins online and get attention that way

If you can get a bf in the first place I don't know what you're complaining about.

"boo hoo my chad bf doesnt like my tits :^("

don't give her any advice

she's posted this thread over and over and just makes excuses for any advice she gets

she just wants to be sad in public

I went anorexic and it didn't fix my fat cellulite thighs I still looked hideous.
Exercise will not work on my sagging chest. I'm scared of having the scars forever on my breasts

Makeup, surgery, most girls look pretty attractive as long as they aren't fat, are young, and take care of themselves.
You could probably use some skin products for softer and smoother skin too, moisturizer or whatnot.

As your practice bf I promise you to never make you feel insecure about yourself. If you ever catch me looking at someone you have my permission to kill me.

Attached: Silky_Tomoko.png (389x317, 104K)

>has boyfriend
Stop whoring for sympathy from men who can't get relationships. You already have a boyfriend. Ask him how he wants you to look.

So get implants, stupid. Breast augmentation isn't even that expensive anymore

If I was your boyfriend and had to listen to your woe is me pity party shit, I'd be looking for a way out too

Did you leave yet 'fembot'?

Why won't they leave.

>this

most girls are at least a 6/10 in in their prime (ages 18-25) once they do all they can to upgrade themselves
>that doesn't make sense cuz muh standard distribution
No, fuck off.