Ask a teacher at an all girls private boarding school anything

Yep it's me again Jow Forums. It's been a while. A lot has happened since I last posted and I can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted the first of these threads.

>Russian father who is most likely at least involved with the Mafia offered to bribe me and I think I may have accidentally accepted
>Went on what I thought would be a simple ski trip and ended up at one point in a hot tub with several slightly drunk 15-16 year old girls.
>I have grown rather close to a particular girl in my class who was going through a tough time with her family life and I think I may have accidentally caused her to fall in love with me.
>I have volunteered to help out on the final year summer trip to Italy and will be spending 2 weeks going around historic cities and art galleries with 18 year olds in sun dresses. Several of whom have hit on me in the past and now no longer have to worry about me being their teacher.

Help me guys.

Attached: 4nr0pbz7q2.jpg (425x551, 90K)

have sex with all of them

Sage advice my friend, but while they might not have to worry about consequences anymore it would still be my career on the line.

ever wish the girls werent so old?

So that I didn't find them hot?

...sure

Your life's an anime, dude.

>Your life's not real, dude
Makes sense.

>18 year olds in sun dresses.
eeemhhhhh that's legal for a teacher-student relationship

Yeah. That's the worst part, it would be legal but still probably get me fired.

Are they really smart? Or are they as stupid as Public School girls?

aye i remember you!
Now that you decided you come back, i am now wondering why you chose this job.
How long have you been there and how long do you plan on keeping this job then lad? It seems to trouble you quite a bit

Can you post any cuties

you were on int before, why do you post it here now

It's like anywhere, there are smart ones and dumb ones but I would say on average they have a wider knowledge base and are better read from growing up in educated families.

He's posted this same thread here a number of times over the last year.

Well I've always been good at imparting information to people and teaching seemed a good way to go after university. The state sector was a nightmare so I decided to look for something private. This place pays more and is a much better working environment. I did have the opportunity to work at a boys school but it was much further away from everyone I knew. I've worked here since September and don't plan on leaving any time soon.

I vent on here a bit but it's far from a bad situation.

I've only ever posted it here. If someone was doing it on Jow Forums it was either another teacher or someone posing as me.

Proof

no it was much earlier before bant's birth... either false memories or some user had the same fantasies

describe the girl that adds extra inches to your ruler

I should imagine quite a few people in my position having similar fantasies so it's not that far fetched.

Are the girls really interested in you or are they just trying to cause you discomfort?

Why would you lie on anonymous imageboard?

Attached: 04VPoy2.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Really makes me thing

Attached: VqFdPF3.jpg (556x556, 123K)

If you want my advice - quit your job, and find another. This is only going to end badly for you. You'll be sitting one day in a jail cell wishing you never had heard of that school.

Would you mind if I gave the girls and their families a call? Asking them if they really go to "all girls private boarding school"

Attached: 1515424700310.jpg (720x479, 105K)

Hey it's you again. I'll try not to betray you this time. How's life?

How many underage girls have you had sex with and how old was the youngest one?

if only people weren't jealous of men having sex with cute girls, sigh

dont fuck them user