Old Windows Systems RedPill

Windows 3.1 is written in language that no longer is taught or documented. Therefore it is impossible to hack. CERN is running its time machine research on system based on Windows 3.1. NSA relies on Windows 3.1 for utmost security. Your tax records likely are protected by Windows 3.1.

Of course Stallman wants to crack that open, he's an israeli mossad agent and fanatic jew.

>mfw people on this board unironically upgraded to Windows 10 voluntarily
Good goyim

Attached: 1c42e148946263f92205b4367c777741.png (420x420, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buPAdfMiaw4
blackhat.com/docs/us-17/thursday/us-17-Evdokimov-Intel-AMT-Stealth-Breakthrough-wp.pdf
thenextweb.com/security/2017/11/09/researchers-find-almost-every-computer-intel-skylake-cpu-can-owned-via-usb/
techdirt.com/articles/20151015/18581532553/irs-still-working-to-complete-computer-upgrade-windows-xp-to-windows-7.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say what? Isn't it largely in written in C?

>not using Ms-DOS
Good goy

>I don't feel so good, Mr. Gates

>can't browse the internet
>can't look at emails
>can't open files
no software. unless there is a dedicated group of autists who have made software. even then the architecture is old af

machines are backdoored at the hardware level. you can't escape it. I know you're shitposting though

kek

wew

>Having to write your own programs and drivers to handle basic modern computer applications like post-Netscape 2.0 web browsers

Sounds great!

Attached: Modem.jpg (1551x1041, 379K)

Actually if you run inside software based emulation you can escape it.

took me a second

kek

maybe if you're not being targeted specifically. seems like they would just capture video output.

>Windows 3.1 is written in language that no longer is taught or documented. Therefore it is impossible to hack.
You're a fucking idiot.

Attached: tghuh.jpg (205x213, 16K)

Oida schleich dich

Watch it.

Alright smart ass. Provide step by step your explanation of why you're right and how to set it up, then I'll believe you.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

>Therefore it is impossible to hack
...or incredibly easy for an AI to understand.

you stupid nigger monkey, name the cache of all the i series, and the phenom 955/965 then ill take you seriously

Programmer here, you're wrong.

How do you think software is cracked? Nobody has the source code, but you have to reverse engineer the CPU instructions (assembly language) to an equivalent source code, or just analyze the assembly itself to try and figure out where the protection is.

Exploits are found the same way, without the source code, and the amount of exploits in Windows 3.1 are so vast and known, that you'll be hacked by a 12 year old script kiddie with the right tools.

If you're really paranoid, you can try OpenBSD instead of Windows or Linux, but really, you're just being paranoid.

PS: Jesus is LORD! Repent and believe the gospel, get baptized, and be saved.

Everyone knows CERN is using old IBM mainframe computers. You are a fucking idiot.

CERN relies on Redhat Linux.

No longer taught != can't be learned.

>architecture is old
Well, if you don't want that because of the old architecture, we have a special offer for you. Extremely progressive feminist architecture and the info goes directly to George Soros, but at least it is not old architecture

Did you learn your computer and programming knowledge from TV and movies?

This guy covered it. Bet you did not know that there is an OS running inside the Intel chips itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=buPAdfMiaw4

looks like windows predicted the Avengers

c and assembly are still taught and documented.

>YouTube videos are an acceptable substitute for peer reviewed journal submissions

Yeah fuck right off.

Send me a single peer reviewed study. Shouldn't be that hard, I mean when some NEET can explain the problem on YouTube surely somebody has written it down and send it to Nature... Why wouldn't that be the case if anything of the shit he's brabbling is true?

If you want to convince someone give them information that actually holds scientific value.

Don't post a video that is 1/3 about oversimplifying the problem, 1/3, about ripping studys out of context and 1/3 about quoting stuff that has been proofed to be wrong and then go batshit crazy when people ask for legit information.

All you did here was
>watch the video, don't ask me to explain shit
>somebody else makes a point

>Not using God's chosen Operating System
TEMPLE OS

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 60K)

Run Temple OS like a white man

Attached: terry-davis-temple-os.jpg (1148x917, 138K)

Fucking Eren stop making these b8 threads.

Windows 3.1 was babys first OS. I miss the gold old days.

You're part of the herd of nigger cattle Terry talked about

blackhat.com/docs/us-17/thursday/us-17-Evdokimov-Intel-AMT-Stealth-Breakthrough-wp.pdf

EE with comp E minor. Pretty sure I had multiple classes in C and assembly

wew lad!

Yeah, I don't know what OP is on about, other than shit posting.

Attached: 1489550297636.jpg (1908x972, 332K)

Yes it is
And it's an overlay of dos

Don't tell me this is real.

You best start believing in interracial rape threat mail, you're in one!

Attached: capt.jpg (485x261, 19K)

>phenom 955/965
I am unironically still running a Phenom II 965 BE with 8gb DDR2 memory. I still have yet to find a reason to upgrade, and glad I made the choices I did 10 years ago.

>Windows 3.1 was babys first OS.

Dos Was my first OS. I skipped windows 3.1 and my next OS was windows 98.

why would they teach an outdated language in school for people to progress their cs knowledge
>imagine people teaching latin to their kids as a first language while english is already the dominated language

You are fucknut. Your parents should have been killed in WWII. Its a fucking old problem.

thenextweb.com/security/2017/11/09/researchers-find-almost-every-computer-intel-skylake-cpu-can-owned-via-usb/

but you're the dumbest person who is posting about unhackable code from an overlay that's not even an operating system.
I'd tell you never to post this again but I'm guessing you're really retarded and will do it again

It's literally written mostly in C, which has remained one of the most used programming languages

amen

>Windows 3.1 is written in language that no longer is taught or documented.
It was written in the C programming language. It's one of the most widely documented programming languages ever and it's still taught to this day.

>it is impossible to hack.
Wrong again. Windows 3.1 has next to no security features so it's very easy to run several well known commands to compromise one of those systems.

>CERN is running its time machine research on system based on Windows 3.1
They use redhat linux.

>NSA relies on Windows 3.1 for utmost security.
[citation needed]

>Your tax records likely are protected by Windows 3.1.
looks like they use either xp or windows 7
techdirt.com/articles/20151015/18581532553/irs-still-working-to-complete-computer-upgrade-windows-xp-to-windows-7.shtml

>Of course Stallman wants to crack that open
What the fuck does this phrase even mean? Crack what open?

Attached: 1518698780367.jpg (480x600, 38K)

>Actually if you run inside software based emulation you can escape it.

Except you're still on hardware that is comped. Nothing you do at the software level is going to fix that. Just like encrypting network traffic. Layers 1-4 are ALWAYS in the clear. Network operators can see this information with ease.

wasnt the source code relasead for Win 3.1?

Attached: question-brain.jpg (400x400, 66K)

>which has remained one of the most used programming languages
and still one of the best

I seriously doubt that.

>>mfw people on this board unironically upgraded to Windows 10 voluntarily
I only use Macintosh.

Attached: 7164fPb6+hL._SL1500_.jpg (750x750, 51K)

firewall running on older hardware without the exploits but fast enough to run an internet connection full speed, fast hardware backdoored connected to it running software vm written only to handle documented behavior and written to handle it correctly. hardware can't phone home or be contacted because of old tech gatekeeper, can't use hardware exploits in the soft vm because they don't exist. Can go further, add a custom opcode to the cpu emulation, mod compiler to add your op to every executable to run, same for scripted languages, recompile everything, only your software works, nothing deposited does. It just got infinitely harder for someone to fuck with you.

>Mr Gates, I-I don't feel so good

>[citation needed]
Go back to redddit you faggot.

Written in C and assembler, like
Unix.

that means you've skipped win95 as well you moron

epic Jow Forumsddit thread

Still using Win7 and slowly moving to Linux

the absolute state of Jow Forums

I don't get it

Ha! I win.

Attached: 1453862659380.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

El. Psy. Kongroo.

YOU MAD MAN

Attached: 7157EC08-C4DA-4055-B87E-D44D660E9689.jpg (750x752, 873K)

How did you even?

Attention

For anyone who has reservations about Windows 10 (and it is a bloaty spy-ridden piece of shit) but wants a modern OS:

Install Windows 8.1 and pay the $5 for the Start8 add-on to get the traditional Start menu back.

Fast, secure, and no bullshit. You can even deactivate the whole charms menu crap you get with Windows 8.1 too.