Why the fuck doesn't magic or any supernatural exist man

why the fuck doesn't magic or any supernatural exist man.

Attached: 1519205588032.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMjYcsLErZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But it does.

You just can't see it.

>he doesn't know about word magic
>he doesn't know about the perversion of language

Attached: oh.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>You just can't see it.
why the fuck not

Even if it did OP, you probably would have gotten the short end of the stick there too.

Magic power: Make yourself grow from 5'6 to 5'8

You don't have the Gift. It basically means your a worthless NPC. But if you send me three easy payments of $99.99 I can fix you and teach you the art of magic.

you haven't earned it

>not using magic to improve your life and bring misfortune to others

No wonder you guys are such losers.

Attached: salo.gif (601x599, 63K)

>not saying magick
Have you even read the Kyballion?

It does man, trust me. A lot of hidden things to this world you're not aware of

just wait until you get your wizard powers

>It does man, trust me. A lot of hidden things to this world you're not aware of
can you prove it somehow. I would genuinely be happy just to know it does exist.

>Not trying to improve the world with magic
baka, you're only fucking yourself in the long term

Attached: 1495398661470.gif (660x780, 201K)

>has a bunch of different properties that people explore and arrange to create insane contraptions
>fundamental in the workings of the universe but nobody really understands how it works
Electricity is magic, dummy

Attached: 3_phase_AC_waveform.svg.png (1200x893, 119K)

If I proved it I'd probably get abducted by the black magic spooks

If it existed it would stop being magical

good
no it wouldn't shut up i hate you because you say the same shit everyone else says. it would not stop being magical just because it exists you are stupid fucking stop saying this shit you dumb idiot

because you don't have love you can't see it. Magic also isn't the supernatural power you think it is, it can only do things you yourself could accomplish.

Like everything else in life, it depends.

The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."
Acts 10:15

Because by definition magic is something that shouldn't be physically possible
If we discover something that seems magical we dissect it and it becomes science
Even if someone could conjure fireballs out of thin air there would have to be SOME kind of mechanism by which that works, and we'd eventually figure it out and it wouldn't be magic anymore

>remote viewing
farsight on youtube (blind rv sessions), remote viewing CIA documents, dick algire, pat price, daz smith, joe mcminigle, joe mcmoneagle.
>hypnosis
Books from Dolores Cannon, Michael Newton to get the overall idea how if thousands of people of different beliefs from atheists to christians/muslims/whatever under deep hypnosis talk about the same shit over and over confirming reincarnation, the god source, eternity of consciousness. Isn't that the scientific way to test the existence of all those things ? Not even talking about miraculous healings occuring under hypnosis, there people got their diabetes, hiv, other chronic diseases fixed.

There's just so much proof it's retarded how people could still be materialists. And it's not like a fucking ancient book that was written by god fucking knows whom with zero applicability in the real world. You can literally try it all yourself and test it out: remote viewing, astral projection, hypnotic suggestions, self healing, magical rituals. But people are just lazy faggots who would rather assume it's all bullshit because authority figures say its bogus.

>joe mcminigle
misspelled

/x/ would like a word with you

I used get magic to get this post

Attached: D41082FC-09C4-4B9F-832C-28F762C4CAD7.gif (400x240, 1.19M)

If we found out that magic as we know it from fiction is real we would still call it magic, even if it wasnt some completely wild phenomenon that is so outside of our current scientific understanding of the nature that we cant even start forming theories about it.

Reminder if magic existed you wouldn't have magic powers, chad would

if it did it wouldn't be considered magic or supernatural
to a race of mole people it would seem like we have a supernatural ability to see

Third eye.
You don't want to go down this rabbit hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMjYcsLErZI

this
frickin fpbp