/britfeel/

Time for a big sweaty Saturday morning wank edition

Attached: britfeel february.jpg (3877x2823, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNMJKAxEDFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you say something really important but all you get back is that fluoride stare

Attached: BcnvlWtCUAIGWUM.jpg (600x450, 22K)

Redbull orange isn't very nice.

Been away from the thread for a few days lads, took a little break. Have I missed anything good? Anyone give me a run down of recent events?

>tim will be stuck in a near groundhog day experience for the rest of time

Attached: spike-op.gif (268x268, 1.37M)

How many different britfags usually bump these threads?

youtu.be/jNMJKAxEDFs

There is a soft murmur In the silence of a blue night.
They are two lovers who, enchanted, enjoy the love and laughs, the life and that says thus:

Ahh, ahh ... And the moon laughs and that says thus: Uhmm, uhmm

Listening to Stairway to Heaven.
Reminds me of listening to it while walking to school. I didn't like school, and it doesn't host fond memories, but the walk to and from was the good part.

Look out for Amir crying today when nobody shows up for his meet.

Anyone else think about the longevity and consistency of /britfeel/ and feel really smug? We're just so good, it's been over 4 years

>Post body, I'm not convinced you can back up all this shit talk

Mate. I'll get banned if I do that; selfies are not allowed on RK9. That said I will post a reflection taken recently - pic related. No rules on reflections are there.

Wa waa.

>the dibble are going to knock on your door before you even get a chance to do anything.

LOL. I doubt it. They're as shit at their job as the IT manager.

>Back to prison then lad?

Possibly mate.

Mate. I've searched for his company via director and I can't find his address. My anger levels are dependent on how long I'm out of work and not earning money. I'm already mad, but this guy works remotely from his bedroom and hasn't got the bollocks to meet me like a man. At worst I will try my best to find out when he's next on site and smash his teeth out with a piece of rebar.

Attached: SCEA.jpg (2925x3081, 1.78M)

I love the slow evolution over time.

Yesterday he included a new picture with the camera positioned on the other side of the road

Big Leeds meet is on today. SCEA will be there; he said he would be and he is a man of his word, also he is jobless so his schedule is completely clear.
Gonna be mental!

look at those goblin ears lmao

Look like a skinny bald basedboy desu mate
I knew you were all talk

LITERALLY SKINNY FAT TIER

Christ. The only thing worse than being ginger is being ginger and then going completely bald.

and also being a cringy autist.

was kinda hoping someone would nick his camera

i thought you was going to be a good christian boy

Attached: spike1.gif (245x200, 1.02M)

>hand on hip
>hip thrusted to the side
>gay beard
>bald
>bender

Thanks for the red box, couldn't see otherwise.

This thought pops into my.mind quite frequently.

Every day longer it's up the yanks seethe more and more

SCEA's just done a number on himself

>
>goblin ears
LOL!

>Look like a skinny bald basedboy desu mate
>skinny fat
Mates. I weigh almost 90 kilos.

>hand on hip
hip thrusted to the side
>gay beard
>bald

Hand on hip is regrettable if I'm honest. Bit gay, but I'm not fond of gays. I regret posting that now.

Wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't fuck with Tim.

Attached: BWECKFUST.jpg (640x521, 25K)

I'm going as well, I am 6'4, Jow Forums and used to do boxing, I am going to put that rabid dog down.

Been off the booze for about two weeks. Weird to wake up clear headed and energetic on a saturday morning. I've even smashed an hour of work this morning getting ahead of next week. This must be how Shippy and other teetotal lads feel every weekend..

SCEA you're clearly a very well built, sturdy lad. You look like you could take a punch without flinching, and dish them out even harder. Have to say, if I was that IT guy I'd be absolutely shitting it. Hope you teach him a well deserved lesson.

>thin arms
>narrow shoulders
>slender wrists
>pot belly
>large thighs
I would also hazard a guess you have skinny calves. That is not the body of a fighter it is the body of a skinny fat NEET.

Attached: 1548543686167.png (713x611, 26K)

stop setting him up for failure BN

had a dream last night that I finally banged this girl I knew a little bit a few years ago and proper fancied for her thiccness and big tiddies

makes me want to try and get back in touch with her and have a pop at making it happen

You'd be doing him a kindness.

>Put it in my bum scea
That's how you sound

>SCEA you're clearly a very well built, sturdy lad. You look like you could take a punch without flinching, and dish them out even harder. Have to say, if I was that IT guy I'd be absolutely shitting it. Hope you teach him a well deserved lesson.

Now peusse is gone, will you be my ally?

LOL. What a disaster eh.

Eh mate. Don't fuck with BN or you're fucking with SCEA as well.

Attached: SCEA at work.jpg (1000x1366, 207K)

>tfw Marfan syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis.

Attached: 1547742722252.jpg (614x976, 149K)

>It is literally impossible to get over my work oneitis
>suicidal thoughts are back in full force

Jesus christ I need to jerk off or get high or something

Careful SCPA you're a funny enough lad but dont make me spark you out.

Do you have any storylines planned for the ShipAnon character? I know you've got SCEA planned out until the 2020/2021 season

>Text STOP to 2000 to opt out of marketing
>Sorry, we couldn't recognise your request. Please try again.
Really hate marketing texts wish ee would STOP

>marfan syndrome
Always wondered if Ebin had this due to his long fingers, slender frame, and general physical weakness. I hope you manage alright lod.

Mate. If you diss BN again I will request a meeting and fuck your shit. After I fuck your shit BritNormie will appear out of nowhere and pose the question in a very strong Glaswegian accent:

'Who's yer daddehh'

There will be a surprise guest at the meet

You know what SCPA I think BN is a bit of a fanny? What the heck are you going to do about it?

Iktf brother.

Do you have pectus as well?

BM's a good lad mate. Would you like to book a meeting to discuss this?

had a dream that i shouted at all my friends and family in an autistic rage. felt good but they abandoned me afterwards.

I'm not attracted to men, but if I was then SCEA would definitely be a good catch. And I wouldn't rule anything out after a few drinks...

>Now peusse is gone, will you be my ally?

Absolutely mate. I already considered you a very strong ally.

I'm thinking that the original ShipAnon might return from his extended sex tourism trip in Africa and try to wrestle back control of the persona from Alan Cudwell. He'll return with a harem of 9 busty, dusky jungle beauties ready to begin his Banbury life again, with only Cudwell standing in the way. There can only be one ShipAnon, so one of them must die.

Nothing is greater than being an alpha male.

Go on then SCPA, you can pretend I'm IT guy if you like. Will make little difference after I batter you.

Yeah out on one side over my heart like the tyrant. I also have a little bit of lower rib flaring which sometimes aches.

left over kebab and starburst for breakfast lads. Just found a can of Dr pepper that was half full but had now gone flat too. Today is looking up.

BN certainly changed his tone. Was saying some funny but rude things about Sacked Concrete Pourer user yesterday

>The real shipanon currently on an extended sex tourism trip in Africa

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

is the meet actually on? if so, can't wait for the part where amir gets left in the three legs

Bassetts multivitamins

Attached: xi.jpg (1280x853, 180K)

>ywn go around India installing toilets as part of Narendra Modi's sanitation infrastructure program collecting a harem of cureynegresses on the way

Attached: 1503546136_1503523206361.jpg (653x490, 32K)

i know a guy who did this and came back with HIV, its not worth it

>Go on then SCPA, you can pretend I'm IT guy if you like. Will make little difference after I batter you.

Mate. I mean..I can't pretend you've wronged me. Words alone don't get me pissed so I'd be onto a loser if you really wanted to fight me. I need to be in a rude mood if you know what I mean.

But by all means we can meet, you can upset me to my face, then I will hurt you. I am half ginger and I love Timothy James Byrne.

Sweep soot

Attached: 1546254261333.jpg (1280x853, 189K)

You have to get in some Alpen bars.

It's very rare to catch HIV from a woman although the more to do it the higher the risk. Also it's more a problem the further south you go

Meet me in the West Midlands lad and we'll settle this.

Can I use interpals to get a gf?

Attached: meme.png (749x192, 197K)

You don't catch HIV from the woman. You catch it from her angry husband.

Definitely. Never done it myself. But girls that use that must love whiteys.

what do you think of winnie the pooh's big marxist revival lad?

Only one of those is me. Not sure what you mean tbf but I really liked winnie the pooh as a child

>dream about kissing a girl I used to know
>as I felt myself waking up started whispering 'this is real this is real this is real'
ffs

>xi poster isn't actually interested in xi and china

Morning lads
off for another pokemon go community event with the middle aged women. You can catch some funny looking clam pokemon from tasks that appear between 10-1 today. Already out at 7am for a raid too, got a Latias.
Will keep you posted

Honestly mate I have no idea what you're on about. Since when is winnie the pooh a marxist?
There's more than one xi poster lad there's at least two

>Meet me in the West Midlands lad and we'll settle this.

Mate. I get travel requests frequently. If I travelled to half the locations I get fight requests for I'd have to declare myself bankrupt - despite my 320 daily Lizzies.

Fact is I'm based in Wigan with recent photos to back it up. I will fight you if you upset me and I consider you to be a high-profile poster. Otherwise 'jog on'.

An old school friend of mine has a YouTube channel where he uploads the most crazy shit. He's bi-polar and obsessed with veganism, he uploads multiple videos a day of him saying the same shit over and over and over again with increasing anger.
He hasn't slept for 2 days and he got kicked out of a travelodge on live stream for filming his rants in the lobby. He then started a new stream lying down in a lift before security came and moved him on.
Unironically think he's likely to end up committed if he keeps this up. Apparently he's started ignoring all calls from his family too

Other Xi poster here. I used to follow Chinese politics quite closely but haven't in the last few months. I think Xi does a good job. China is still far too authoritarian although aside from that development and poverty reduction have been outstanding

>Would you like to book a meeting to discuss this?
I knew you were all talk lad.

Hello BritNormie. I added a new track go my SoundCloud I hope you like it
Girlpool
MBV
Kevin Morby

>If I travelled to half the locations I get fight requests for
but you travel to zero. Even when Nightwalk offered to come meet you

SCEA literally got nonced and it fucked him up for life

Excuse me they are the best thing ever

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-101520.jpg (1080x1920, 1.01M)

Need to fetch more patches ran out and I put the current one on at 9am yesterday so it's run out too
Feeling pretty stressed

Ah, the Amer Effect

Is he getting raped in prison lads?

Attached: _105753251_campbel.jpg (375x210, 7K)

Getting ready for the meetup

Everyone else prepping too?

Mate. NW lad didn't turn up. Prepare to meet him tonight if need be.

>actually sex with an African

Still think you should eat something more substantial for breakfast

>Everyone else
Nobody is going.
Don't waste your time.

As in nicotine patches?

Dunno about raped but he'll get the shit kicked out of him by a bunch of NEDs I'm sure

of course he is, pretty much everyone at polmont young offender's institute (where he's going) knows who he is

He's a pretty decent looking guy, should fit in fine with the nonce gang

post the link lad. sounds interesting

>As in nicotine patches?
Yeah. Could do with some more gum too there's probably only 10 or so pieces left.

"Dream Dreams Forever" right?

Heard it the other night and thought it was brilliant. You're very prolific. It reminds me a bit of Kitchens of Distinction, do you ever listen to them?

Are you going to be wearing your cock cage to the meet up?

Is this the 16 year old? Is saving this pic illegal?

Watch the news mate

You genuinely disgust me Poleaboo. You are absolutely my least favourite person on Jow Forums.

Your meeting today is going to be shit.

the anonymity order's been lifted
a lot of people already knew who he was before it was lifted anyway

Why is TikTok using jailb to advertise? This even legal

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-072833.png (1080x1920, 1.36M)

Yes that one
Thank you very much and I have not heard of them but I can listen to them now as I get ready

Chase harder, you pathetic little boy

At least I'll have friends

The restrictions are lifted m8. This child rapist deserves to be exposed.