Letter Thread

Dear N,

I am thinking about you every fucking second of the day. Every moment, I want to be there for you. I want to do everything you want me to. I want to sit when you tell me to sit and be quiet when you wish for that. I love being around you, I miss you, I miss you so much.
I want to tell you I love you repeatedly, I want to go official. I want to meet your dad who I'm sure is lovely, because he is similar to you. I want to listen to you and fall asleep on your chest. I want to listen to you read to me again, I want you to complain about alcohol and for me to try not to drink. I want to edit your essays and read your passages. I still have them on my laptop and I read them over and over because it feels like i'm speaking to you again.
I fucked up. Autism, I know. I haven't kissed anyone since I kissed you and I really don't want to, either. I'm going to ask you to see me for a coffee in a few days, and if you say yes it'll be the best day of my life. I'm worried that it's all over and you won't want to deal with me anymore. I want to promise I will never change my mind, I promise I will never again cause any drama and I won't be uncertain and I will do everything you want me to do and if I do a singular thing wrong, then you can get rid of me. I'm sorry I didn't make up my mind in time. I love you so much. I wish you did all this for me to make up my mind and not because you hate me. But I am not sure.

O

Attached: 063e12-20151208-written-letter.jpg (1024x681, 40K)

Hoping for the best for you user

"Dear nigger"

Sorry, had to say it.

Dear s,
I have feelings for you that i am almost certain you do not share. Iv only never told you because youv allways had a man when im ready to say. I am so glad that you still chose to be close to our group of friends.
After that night at B's i realy felt like you cared, at that moment you were the only pearson that gave a shit and iv never felt anything like that since. I hope that at the gig on thursday and again on friday we can realy get close... I think i love you S, i wish you would tell me the same.

dear B

yeah, it's me again. i know it's annoying. i just need some time to settle this all out.
recently, instead of reading all over your letters, i've been reading letters i sent you for a while. and the results were surprising, i gotta say.
i'm not the person you've been talking to these days.
you never really knew how hardly addicted to drugs i was back then. you didn't have a clue, to be honest. you knew i was doing them, but it was impossible to you to even imagine how fucked up it really was. it's not like i was high all the time, no. but i was high often enough to make my mind being completely different than it really was. i wasn't myself since i even started posting there. i wasn't myself ever since we started talking. i wasn't myself when i told you to die so many times or when i was so angry at you i wanted to kill you and i would do that if i could.
the real me which i'm discovering since may last year is completely different. i'm not quirky, fun and edgy. i'm not cute anymore. i'm not interesting. i have nothing to say. i'm a dull, boring, gloomy person that doesn't really want to interact with people. i want to live somewhere calm and not be bothered by other people. i don't want to live in a 'open relationship'. i want to live with a quiet man. i don't want him to fuck other people. i don't want to fuck other people either. i want it to be easy, not-exciting life with plants and books and eating simple dinners together, after work.
i'm not the person you fell in love with. i'm not the person you've become friends with. i'm not the person i used to know. i'm getting to know myself again and it's like i'm entering a lazy town full of fog and cats and trees.

Attached: IMG_6402.jpg (640x480, 33K)

you were such a sweet boy i'm falling for you everytime im rereading anything you've ever sent to me. you were perfect. i didn't see it back then. i see it now. but now you're gone. the sweet boy died. and i'm here, hoping for a single word from you. i really wish i could one day just find out you're gonna play a show here and i'll go there and say 'hi, how are you? do you still remember me?' and smile watching you play.
yeah. i'm looking forward to the future now. i'm sure i'll find you somewhere and we'll laugh away all the bad stuff i've done to you, to us.
i will stay alive just to meet you again somewhere. if i die, i die. but i'll die knowing that i was looking for you everywhere i could.
i love you. please, be alive.

L (j. cz)

Attached: IMG_6403.jpg (640x480, 34K)

A

I hope you're ok. I know you go through these phases of feeling shit and I wish I could do more to help you. I miss when we truely had each other, even though it was fleeting.

J

Why cant you just ask A how theyre doing?

I have but they don't tend to respond during these times. Kinda makes me sad but what can I do.

J,

Why can't you be more like this J who actually seems to care about his A? You'd never care if I'm okay or not.

-A

fuck off larping faggot why are all of you faggots like this what the fuck does a mean

Attached: 1550347298470.gif (872x632, 170K)

RM

I miss you. Wish we could restart. You probably don't remember me anyway.

JD

I still love you
Please get better and come for me

Dammit Doc,

My metatarsals are hurting. It doesn't feel like a Jones Fracture or an Avulsion Fracture, in fact it just feels tight and at certain angles it hurts; like muscle pulling on the bone What's wrong with it Doc!? I pay you good money for this, so answer me!!

-PT

KK,

Even though I haven't seen you in years you're still on my mind every day. The memories I have are my own treasure and also my torture. I wish I said yes to marriage and kids because it turns out when left to my own devices I'm not great at making myself happy. But I didn't, I took you for granted, and now I have to spend the rest of my life yearning for the love that you gave me so freely. No worse mistake than that. I would want you back but I know you haven't been exactly celibate. Some people get second chances. Some people get to be a success. Some people get to lead fulfilled, happy lives. But that someone isn't me. I haven't recovered and maybe I never will. You will never understand what life is like in my shoes and that's why it's always been hard to talk to you. Goodbye.

what the hell is going on in this thread?? is this just one dude larping?

Nah, it's mostly where fembots go to write stuff funnily enough.

pretty sure it's just one mentally ill fembot larping

originialiolalialio

Attached: 1549296624776.jpg (542x378, 27K)

Doc you piece of shit,

Why haven't you answered me yet!?

-PT

Attached: 1550270604084.gif (360x246, 570K)

J,
I should never have signed up for facebook much less found you on it, but I did. I'm amazed at how quickly you moved on - I guessed that you would but it still hurts, a lot.
I regret ever meeting you because even though everything we had was just a fantasy I can't get you out of my head and it's killing me. I don't know what to do anymore and stuff feels so meaningless.
I'm glad you've found someone you're happy with, but the mean part of me hopes it's a short-lived relationship or that you secretly miss me. I'm sorry for feeling this way but surely you understand that I still care deeply for you, and although I may be the same as any random person you could hook up with, you were my closest friend and someone who inspired and motivated me immensely.
I'm disappointed and sad that you blocked me, and that you wouldn't trust me to not contact you like we agreed. Why would I talk to you, anyway, when all it would lead to is more pain? I hope that we can still reconnect in a couple of years. It'd hurt a lot if you completely cut me off and there'd be no closure to any of this.
The other thing that hurts, a lot, is that I dreamed about you on Valentine's day while you were presumably out and about going on dates and getting fucked senseless.
Anyway, I guess I deserve this heartbreak for what I did.
-C

Attached: 1539319816680.jpg (455x423, 60K)

Dear K,

I really like you and I'm sure you can tell even though I'm being very passive about it. I hope you don't get tired of my nature since, at my core, i'll always be like this. Sure, I'll learn to be more affectionate but y'know. I want to tell you that I love you when it feels absolutely and completely right. I have never told my s/o that I loved them before so it's a bit rough and the word is quite heavy to me. Is one already in love when they are falling in love or is there a point where you reach it? I'm too young to know this sort of stuff.
Please be patient,

A

Attached: nyasnnannynnaynaeynnaynaynnnnnynnknnynjknjknnjknjkynjknjknjkynjknjy.gif (271x339, 654K)

Mia

You fuckin bitch you'll regret everything, mark my words.

ah yeah im not comfortable with this im out

I

I will wait for you. As long as it takes.
You are worth it to me. You are my everything.

P

Dear Z,

I'm really sad that you abandoned me and refuse to talk to me much in the same way our father did. Like father like son I suppose, I had just hoped you would be better, since you are clearly aware of how hurtful this sort of thing can be. All that being said I can't say I blame you, but in my defense, I had to take xanax and ambien to message you and they clearly made me act weird.

I have a consistent hope that I will hear from you and I don't know if it will ever go away even though I know it won't happen now. I'm glad I messaged you, but it just opened up another really unfortunate wound. I doubt you care about any of this in either case.

J

Dear L.S.,
I should stop seeing you, as you make me ill.
Although your presence significantly improves my wellbeing, you always fuck me up in the end, which usually comes really suddenly and unexpectedly. I'm tired of being exploited for the feelings I wish I could rid myself of, so I am cutting ties with you. Thank you for the good times we've shared, and I hope you're able to someday find a man who's better suited for catering to your (excessive) needs.
Cordially,
C.C.

Attached: images-145.jpg (443x332, 21K)

dear a
its not love exactly and i dont think i am capable of it, but i would love to bake you cookies and have you pat my head

It's kinda scary when it shouldn't be.
The moment when those nice thoughts appear.
The flicker of sunlight. But going outside to feel it on your skin?
When the forecast says rain?
Scary stuff. Depressing too.
Differences in distance. Between the souls. Between the bodies. Between dreams. Between realities.
The weather man ain't always right, but usually is.
And that's the most scary part.
When what you fear is the reality.

Please message me tomorrow. I miss you.

Okay, I will.
What you wanna talk about?

What are the initials, user? Probably not for me but I can always dream.

You ever feel you lost sight of what you once were. Pining for the lost days of naivete and sweet innocence. So many beautiful dreams abandoned by the wayside.

J,
leave me the fuck alone

I dont care what we talk about as long as i am talking to you.

If you are dreaming then I am not your person ;_; He is not in the US if that narrows it down.

Yo
So I left and now I'm back home I meant to tell you but I wasn't really sure how. you're not a bad person though or anything like that hit me up on discord and we can talk again.
-a big fucking loser

P
It's as if you're not even real anymore. I think about you so constantly that you have become apart of my everyday but I'm sure if I saw you in person I would be disappointed by the fact that you don't compare to the person I've created In my head. Or maybe you are better than who I've internalized you as. I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know what to think you think anymore. I wish I could escape you. I even dream about you. I can't stop myself. I know you have escaped me, not like I ever even had you in the first place.
H

No niggerbitch! Imma clap dem cheeks and lick dem feets if it's the last thing I do.

yes i did find someone new, but only 2 weeks ago. i have known her for a long time, but haven't made a move until recently.

i have horrible anxiety that she will lose interest in me and find someone else, like you did to me. sometimes i think about it and it makes me break down and cry. i never used to be like this. i feel emotionally scarred.

What are your initials?

Hgfffchjj original

legit im looking for those initials too ummmmm

dear fucking nobody because I don't have anybody in my life who would give a shit to receive a letter from me

Dear A,
I love you. You don't like me that way, maybe you will one day, probably not, but I still do and don't intend to stop. That's all, and fuck you for being so perfect.
C

Attached: 1530403619874.gif (1920x1080, 1.13M)

my initial is A

I'm happy for you, I'm glad you've found happiness. I've apologized numerous times and you accepted my apology but there is no future if you cannot forgive. I understand you can't forget. But I apologise once again and I love you.
L

Returning full-heartedly to my old mistress. I hear the siren's call of alcohol. Such lofty goals she whispers into my ears. Every day I pay my debt in flesh and am reshaped whole again in her rapturous fever dreams.

Welp, I live in a nice home, isolated from most of society now. It's in a flyover state, far away from any major city, so I'm sure you would tell me how nice it was in a condescending tone. I have a nice job, a relatively nice car, and can afford all the things I want to buy now. Even then, I don't think it would ever be enough for you. I've had people say that they want to set me up with some.women, but I've turned them down. You were the only woman ever for me, and now that's gone, I'm done with putting myself on the line for females. You taught me a valuable life lesson.

Truly, it's better to have never and never lost than to have ever loved at all.

What did you apologize for and were you sincere when you did it? Be truthfull.

>I have a nice job
cool!

Attached: thisisnice.jpg (511x514, 83K)

i wish gorl i was interest in would write letter to me on Jow Forums as well frens dubs!

These are so fucking retarded

I'm not going to leave anyone's initials here. I just wanted to say I hurt. Why is it some people on Jow Forums can get into relationships so easily yet I can't find anybody? I've never been with anyone and I don't want to be with someone for sex. I want to find that person who truly loves me.

I yearn for that deep emotional connection that would make make life tolerable, but I am left forever wanting.

I'd be content with just a friend at this point but I can't even accomplish that.

Dear H.

I'm so sad. I'm so angry. Please come back. Why did you leave me? I feel like shit. You gave me PTSD, panic attacks, and insomnia. Why haven't you apologized to me? I valued our friendship but I gotta say, right now I want to kill you and you'd probably deserve it for the horror you put me through. I wish I could find someone to replace you with who actually loves me and cares about me. My heart feels so empty. I'm so alone and I feel like nobody wants me around. I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you hate me so much but I still think you are a fucking asshole and maybe a sociopath.

>Although your presence significantly improves my wellbeing, you always fuck me up in the end, which usually comes really suddenly and unexpectedly.

Can relate, a lot. I always fall for people who end up damaging my mental health.

Listen... Nigger, was it? Can I call you that? Listen Nigger... however you think the world works, it doesn't, not like that. Think of the very opposite of how you think the world works, and you're maybe half a step closer to understanding it.
And then again you'd still be half as wrong if you were half as right, and half as wrong might as well be not right at all.
Because Nigger there are no half truths, only absolutes.
Maybe when you're older you'll get it. For now though, enjoy your blissful ignorance. The way the world spins need not concern your young mind.

Is H a boy or a girl?
Is K a boy or a girl?

H is a boy.

Are you a boy or a girl? Origig

I'm a bi dude.

Who hurt you? Don't go back to a guy that's going to hurt you.

i had to ghost you because you're a manipulative, abusive asshole with a huge ego. i still do wish you the best though and i hope this doesn't tear you up too badly.

Hey L,

I hope you're happy and at peace where you are now. I just want you to know I miss and think about you everyday. Hard to belive its been two years now. I'm still painting, I wish I could you show you, you'd be so proud, no more sketchy rough drawings. You were a geniune person and you made me the person I am today. When I go to I hope you'll be there waiting on the otherside.

dear G,
hello I miss you but I hope I never cross your mind. We always talked about our fears and mine was loosing you and you would say something to lighten the mood. This time of year reminds me us and our shortcomings, how we lacked in communication but we tried, and that made me love you more and more every time. I'm sorry I was so immature so young. To this day I have no clue if you cared about me at all, but to me you were the closest thing to the perfect cup of coffee. With the swirls in your hair and your brown eyes, one small touch would warm my soul. I've convinced myself that you'll never want to know about me again. After us, I couldn't physically be in the same room as you. You caused me so much pain. I don't know what I did that made you so repulsed. You come to mind from time to time, you've apologized since then. I wonder if our paths could cross and we see each other again; and if you'd smile at me one last time I hope to find the strength to smile back.
Good luck out there,
M

>Sierra
You're not really special. You're just the latest in a long series of moderately cute girls with a vague passing interest in me that I've projected strong feelings on to. However, you are the one that I feel most guilty about doing it to.

You should know that, at least partially, this is your fault. If you hadn't commented "come with me" under me talking about that one movie, and ACTUALLY FOLLOWED UP, I wouldn't even be thinking about you. I wouldn't be thinking about how good you look with your hair up. I wouldn't be screenshot/sending messages to friends that I know are gonna judge me because you (apparently) are cringey and emotionally unstable (both things I've dealt with before). I wouldn't be debating shameful faps to your mirror selfies at 4am. I wouldn't be writing this letter.

But, I am a lonely fuck, and you couldn't have known that. You probably thought it was cute to message that weird kid who comments on your posts sometimes. Dunno why you thought that, but I get it. Now, again, instead of dealing with my own problems, I project a potential flirt/relationship with a girl who at the most sees me as a sideshow attraction. At least this time, I had probable cause for it.

I SWEAR to god if this person is copying and pasting what I said in the last thread I'm gonna an hero them for them. I've already had a guy at the mall follow me that I'm 1000 percent sure is from Jow Forums or the school that I went to. Doesn't help that there was another guy EXACTLY like that. Come at me, motherfucker. I'm not scared.

Attached: 1550988274932.jpg (200x200, 9K)

making empty threats as always i see

What? This is the first time I've said anything whatsoever.

Dear H,

I'm glad things have gotten better for you, despite the recent stumble. I'm always wishing for your happiness. You know I'll always be your friend and I'll try to be as supportive as I can be.

I just wish you could be a bit more proactive about me sometimes. You know I've been going through some personal turmoil the past few months but sometimes it feels like it's not something that you care about. A "how have you been recently" would be enough for me to know you do. You tend to be one-track of mind a lot so maybe you forget sometimes. But at times, it comes off as I'm the one giving more in our friendship.

I've stayed up late into the night hearing about your worries, giving you endless support and words of reassurance that you're worthy of living but I've gone weeks without talking out of self-imposed isolation and then you talk to me as if only chatted a day ago, not even asking where I've been or what I've been doing. Maybe you do it out of politeness but I never really feel like you attempt to reach out to me. Maybe you don't have it in you for that kind of intimacy nowadays.

I just wish I had my best friend back. The one who would ask me about my day, how was I feeling when it was obvious I was going through an episode and who I honestly felt gave a shit about me. But maybe those days are far behind us now. You have other things to focus on. I miss you.

Regards,
C

Dear B, I Hope you'll find happiness the time we spent together even if it was brief. made me happier than i have been in a very long time. I know you had reservations from the very start so did i, I understand that you want to go back to him and not waste those many years, I just hope you won't get hurt some men never change. I know now that we must go our seperate ways. Keep your valentines gift i dont want it back destroy it or cherish it you decide, Just remember nothing lasts forever. Yours truly U

dear a
you are so fucking cute it's not fair
-a

T,
stop spamming despacito minecraft remix in #general
- j

what the fuck kinda name starts with U fucking ulysses what the fuck are you

Wouldn't happen to live in Indiana would they?

it really would have been best if i had stayed away. im happy for you both, but watching it happen in front of me is heart wrenching.

It's weird having someone create pathetic situations for themselves just so they can try use it against you..

hey,
your wife knows ;)
with love, your friend

Dear I,

I wish you existed. We could be so happy. I guess I'll just spend my dying days dreaming of a world beyond my grasp.

I'll see you when I wake up.

S

Attached: IMG_20190210_223642.png (1080x1205, 994K)

Wait a fucking second. That's my nickname. What country are you from?

dear s
i hope that you do actually take your meds when i remind you to. you have a bad habit of self destruction that i am all too familiar with myself, but as long as we talk, im not gonna stop being annoying and pestering you to take them. i just hope that you arent brushing off these reminders
c

Dear s, i wish u were dead.fuck u fucking sadistic cunt i hate u

Dear S

You're kind of a garbage human being. I'm actually surprised you haven't messaged me yet asking to borrow money and light up. I know you know I got paid Friday. DESU I'm glad you haven't, because as I said, you're kind of a garbage human being and I'm too nice to tell you to fuck off.

Are you still here? I came back to tell you something. I love you. Did you find someone else to love? I did too, but I still love you.

Dear K,
I miss you and the conversations we used to have. I think about you from time to time and am wishing you the best. Sorry I was cold and distant at times, and I wish I could've gotten over that to be someone you'd be able to spend your days with. Also miss our little games.

S

Initials?

Origigiggy

I'm sorry I couldn't love you. I'm glad you found someone that could. I'm still searching, and I still don't know what it feels like.

Ur Initials?

Origigigi

What are your initials? If this is M, no you had to do that BC you're a piece of shit in all honesty, basically a bitch(from your own words) sure I'm manipulative, abusive and huge ego, whatever you said, keep lying to urself, keep making up shitty excuses for yourself, to hide the fact you're just an insufferable person, I tried to make you happy so many times and you just kept swimming in your pool of self pity, so good for ya keep doing that, I bet you're still the same like you've always been, cunt.

Explain story?

You're supposed to help them get better and prey on their vulnerability they've shown to you faggot. Jesus.

I was better... until you came along.

do you actually think they're here? kek

Initials? You sound familiar.

schizophrenia in this thread is real

Funny that you think I would care

poor baby boo fucking hoo am I supposed to care? Not my problem you don't know how to love.

You're not supposed to care you fucking moron. They hardly wrote it thinking "man, I really hope this certain user sees this". The whole point is that the letters are for other people that will never see it. It isn't for the attention you're so clearly in a drought of, it's for us to get shit off our chest.
You're clearly a degeneracy-fueled egomaniac if you think any of these are targeted at you or anyone else here.

Attached: unnamed_1.gif (360x346, 218K)

Dear J,

I tried to make it work with you, you fucking bitch, but as time went on you just lost interest in the idea. Well the joke's on you, I'm juggling 3 different girls now at the same time and I haven't talked to you since I moved, so I don't need you anymore. Women like you are a dime a dozen to me now, and even if by chance you did come back into my life somehow, I wouldn't give a single solitary shit about you, even if you did about me.

Regards, S

Jokes on you because despite your three girls you're still here writing her a letter. Be honest with yourself man

oii dude, i want to be sure, which continent ur in?