Talk about your lives... I'll start

Talk about your lives... I'll start...

I'm 18 and the only thing that's keeping me being worthwhile in my society is my minimum wage job washing dogs. The only reason I got the job is because the person who had my position before me got in a car accident and all of her dogs died in the crash. She quit right after.

Attached: doomer.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>18

You have time to pull you shit together user, dont waste your damn life feeling sorry for yourself here

>got in a car accident and all of her dogs died in the crash
hahahaha fucking brutal

The only thing worse than washing dogs is washing dishes.
The only thing worse than washing dogs and washing dishes is washing dog dishes.

Attached: download (37).jpg (300x168, 9K)

That seems like a pretty legit gig.

Attached: 1499556210072.gif (308x269, 1.99M)

Pretty vague topic but aight

I'm 22. Been wanting to make movies since I was 16, possibly further back than that. The primary reason I even got into the field was as a coping mechanism from, to this day, the closest opportunity I have ever had to losing my virginity slipping through my fingers.

I'm at the age where working at the indie theater down the street just isn't cute anymore. It's helping pay the bills, but it isn't sustainable over much more than a year. I either need to start finding decent work in the field, or I need to start looking for a (((real))) job and do this as just a hobby. God knows there's more artistic people out there who actually know what the fuck they're doing with this.

It is if you're good with getting shit and pissed on all day

hoIy shit you're fucked

nothing special
i dropped out of high school in the first year, i've been thinking about suicide since i was 15, i'm a wagecuck that works 48 hours a week for minimum wage, i live in a country where being a robot is like being a paraplegic on a marathon (brazil), and the only reason i'm still alive is because of my parents. i'll only end my life after they die so i won't bring pain to anyone.
until then, lifting, caffeine, black metal and vidya everyday. i'm only 20 and my parents are 51 (father) and 58 (mother), so i still have a long journey of suffering in this hell without flames.

Attached: 1548937323893.jpg (641x600, 238K)

You fuckin' know it buddy

Im 25 and im a cook at busy ass restaurant, get paid shit, live with 7 people in a 4 bedroom house, smoke weed every single day, im in love with a 20 year old.

Wow, what a disaster this time around has been.

I was an18 year old, campy, closeted, homoqueer, degenerate furfag who was obsessed with social justice, anime, chart music, and finding a bf (a seemingly impossible task)
Now, aged 21, I'm a well adjusted, masculine, conservative medical student for whom the world is his oyster, with actual hobbies, interests, music taste, and a bf to boot.
A lot can happen in 3 years, OP. You can escape, no matter how autistic.

What can I do to help you?

I'm 25 year old neet who's never had a job. doesn't really bother me though. I ascended the normal modes of value criteria a long time ago. I like myself and I only answer to myself

You can fuck off and mind your own business

If I knew what I needed to be saved, I probably wouldn't be where I am now. I really want to go back to school and leave all of these people I know in my hometown behind. I gotta get out and start doing my own shit

spent at least the last two years being spied on and harassed by a psycho hacker that makes new fake personas for himself based on people he has met and can't deal with criticism of any kind. He and at least one more were involved in spying on members of a certain community and still do.

26 year old loner with no future or social life, but content with reading and relative poverty. it could be much worse

I'm 23 and dropped out of uni because no company wanted me as an intern, and IT courses were trash anyway.
Always had the dream of being train conductor so I started applying for it yearly since I was 19 ( stopped uni at 21 ) but always got rejected for lack of professional experience.
I got a part time job in a train station 2 years ago hoping it will make me get the dream job easier. My job is kinda like a receptionist, I see a lot of different people everyday and quite a lot of girls, thing is like a real life tinder. Improved on my confidence since the beginning but my autistic side is still showing and I'm still virgin to this day.
I only work in the morning, so I started developping my own video game on my free time. Project got serious and now I'm wondering if I should continue applying for trains and not just finish my game and see what happens.
Last year me and my family got forced out of our house for money issues. Since this I gave them all my savings and my wage is directly burned for their needs. I'm living a homeless style life since then, but I still have my laptop to work on my game and that's basically the only thing keeping me sane.
But I think my life is great overall, I'm happy with what I have, don't have suicidal thought or anything.

Attached: 1500239025183.png (318x308, 139K)

>26
you still have plenty of time my friend

18 years old, my gf just left me and she was the only thing keeping me alive, think ill just end it soon

I'm stuck in a never-ending struggle to finish my computer science degree, it's been three years at my college, progress is baby-steps.

I don't know, jaded is how I see things now. I don't find joy in programming or the late nights spent coding, they're just work now. Rotting away at my desk is all I do -- for what, I'll just be rotting away at some job next.

Christ.

Attached: hackerman.jpg (677x563, 103K)

How did you escape the social justice machine?

The same way I escaped religion before that.
>Hold on, this makes no fucking sense
Data and razors (particularly the meme-famous one, Occam's razor, but also Hitchen's, Popper's, and Alder's), basically.

fucking teenagers get out

>19 years old
> Depressed
> Dropped out of Computer Science program at uni
> Currently studying to reapply to a different program at a different uni
> KV

what the fuck niggers kill yourself
is this even r9k
i wish i had a job niggers
i wish i had a girlfriend first of all to worry about being dumped by her

sometimes it's better to have never loved at all than to have loved.
when an ex broke up with me all I could think about was that maybe they thought i was ugly or not worth enough for them. not having loved at all can sometimes block out those ideas

19 here
Only thing that keeps me on track is to not fuck up with my family.
Otherwise everything is a mess and I don't know who I am aside from my flaws. I keep planning things but never do them. The only thing I legitimately want to do is grab me a motorcycle or something and live my life free from meaningless trouble and see things around the world, maybe live an adventure or two, with a point

I'm 31 and work as a software developer in the same university where I obtained my IT degree a long time ago. They probably gave me this dead-end job out of pity because I was NEET for years. I live alone in a small apartment in a building that is slightly better than an average commieblock. I think I might also have a health problem because I feel tired all the time and it has become hard to learn new things.

washing dogs is pretty cool, you get paid to hang around other sentient beings, unlike retail

Attached: 1431319845047.jpg (571x448, 39K)

you should really back up all your project files to google drive or some other free cloud server if you only have it on one laptop and see it as your potential future