I have the brown scar going down the underside of my penis. The line not as thin and straight as in the picture...

I have the brown scar going down the underside of my penis. The line not as thin and straight as in the picture, more wide. I fear this happened when they were attempting to circumcise me. My dumb mom asked for it, but my dad told them no. It's always been a mystery how I got that though.

It's not really a big deal though no one's said anything about it. It still grew to a decent size 6.5x5. I feel like maybe they fucked me up though somewhere. It still like half uncut/circumcised.

It angers me a little bit because I can almost remember some trauma during this when I was a baby. It was very confusing of course.

I really hate this world. From the second I made it in, I had bad luck. They could've snipped the whole thing off and that's probably what was about to happen. I should be Hitler right now... I really can't believe it.

What if I had no dick? What the fuck is wrong with this place.

Attached: g4109.png (1820x600, 68K)

You're an actual fucking retard, mate. Everyone has that line on their dicks that's just how your skin is formed.

Mine looks like a legit scar though

this
OP dumb

Attached: dumb_wojak2.png (559x448, 88K)

As this guys says. Mine even has some extra (but very slight) roast for some reason, poeple keep asking me if I have a diseae or something but no it's just the skin, always been like that.

That's the fusion line from when your urethra closed over. Every guy has one like this user said.

should give your dad a hug tbqh, saved you from misery

It's called a raphe. If you're taking estrogen, it gets darker.

how is OP supposed to know that? you don't usually look at that area of other men

That's not normal. there's a slight chance that It's dick cancer eating your flesh from your anus to the tip of your dick. seek immediate medical attention.

This, that's actually formed because all babies start out as girls and if it's supposed to be a boy the fetus gets pumped full of male hormones and the vagina closes, forming that seam

Wtf? Mine is pretty dark but I never took some estrogen shit. Never had any kind of medication. Always drank whole milk and ate steaks since a boy. I was horny 24/7 since a teen. And I'm super hairy on my legs and pubic region. I never got my t levels checked but I'm pretty sure I'm normal.

Are you a brown person? Origakllllhv

So we're all roasties?

No. But I tan easily. I'm more olive skinned. But that part is like a solid brown.

no our beef flaps are sealed tight

There could be other causes. That was just one I knew off the top of my head.

Does it hurt? No? Then don't worry about it.

>was all
WE WAS ROASTIES N SHEET
but not anymore, now we're dude boys with pee pees

We grew past being a roast, just like we grew out of being children. Women are stuck being both.

I kinda want some roast chicken now.

I sure know when I think of beacons of maturity, it's the guys who post in this forum. I'm so proud of all of you - despite women being so mean to you, you are always the bigger man and never spare a post to complain.

>men have no idea how their own genitals work
Honestly just lol

>could've been a cute roast living life on easy mode
>Nigtosterone fucked it all up