Tfw I have to be bisexual for the rest of my life

>tfw I have to be bisexual for the rest of my life

Attached: 1548384902905.png (751x684, 683K)

At least you're not originally gay

Did you fuck a dude or something

true
I've never fucked anyone. I just wish I could be normal and not have these deviant thoughts.

Dude everyone has sexually intrusive thoughts

Sadly, no one likes bisexuals. Women think youre gross for wanting dick, men think youre gross for wanting pussy. Bisexuals can only date bisexuals or neu-age tumblr fags. Women will think you want to cheat on them with men (and lets face it, go to grindr and it's full of married men wanting to fuck), and men will think you want to cheat on them with women. Bis are perceived to be sneaky and lustful. Sorry user, might as well embrace your undesirableness and go with some crazy kinks too

Attached: Slaanesh.png (400x436, 221K)

I'm secretly bi because it's socially advantageous to let everyone assume I'm gay just because I have a bf.

hello user, basically you're not bisexual, you're just a normal human. you could always just be frogsexual and praise kek with the rest of us.

Most "straight" people are actually cowardly bisexuals. Don't fret about it.

That's a very good summary of all the reasons being bisexual is shitty.
I'm probably going to do the same thing except I'm going to pretend to be straight.
I don't think that's true.

I wish I could be bi and not just a fag only interested in guys aged 16-23ish. But I digress, I'm lonely enough I'd easily be with a cute girl just to not be alone and to get to fall asleep with someone else.

Just pick one stop sitting on the fence

I bet truthfully most people don't really give a damn.

You don't know true he'll

Try being a fag ever since you were 2 and forcing yourself to not commit suicide everyday

You just became a fag and sexually awokened like a normal person at a healthy age like 99% of humanity

You should feel more bad for being such a stupid fucking idiot willfully giving up your sexuality that was a ticket to living a good life when you had the wits to realize it was fucking stupid

It's kinda funny to me, I could tell a women I became a faggot through a traumatic experience as a really young child and she'll just think I'm worse than you who became a fag at an age where he should've known better

No one gets excuses, if god punished you it's your fault, it doesn't matter if you never had control

Just because practically everyone else in humanity and every soul that ever existed does get to have control over more of their lives gives me no extra excuse or priviliages or net me any pity points

And any woman would agree

Attached: 2CB2D34E-88BA-412A-B51A-54F432555F10.gif (500x248, 992K)

Really, my sexuality is irrelevant anyways, I'm never going to be with someone.
my fapping to traps is getting out of control though

Attached: 1389761050938.jpg (292x365, 35K)

Just stop being a fag user kek

If you are straight and not well over 6 feet tall with a big dick you are worse than a fag and you know this is objectively true
You better start being one

Also check this get of truth nigger

Are you morbidly obese?

That comment was not original.

I will take this into consideration and meditation.

Attached: 6402.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

No, but I'm fat and crippled.

Women care much less about height than shybois do. Go outside and you'll see most couples are around the same height.

Don't commit suicide because you'll never be 6'4 plus with a 8 inch plus dick

Like every straight man should've been but were too gay to be because they're secretly gay and not as into pussy as they think are

no one cares. unless you plan to get a woman and have kids (which seems unlikely) go be as bi as you want

Is that what you meant by well over 6 feet? because in that case I am. but I have a pretty much average penis.

I'd like to have kids but if being a sexual deviant is genetic like the liberals say I don't want to risk passing this on to them.

>normal penis

I'm sorry...please give your heterosexual card...you aren't worthy

You got that height from mainly genetics and not training and it shows

This proves your weakness to women

You must hand your card over now

Attached: EC707ABB-7F7D-47AC-A006-410CD5ACDF79.gif (498x372, 1.51M)

You're lucky. You get to have your ass blown out by guys and then you can settle down with a qt later in life.
Literally a male roastie.

Attached: 1551044631676.jpg (540x570, 52K)

I said average, not normal. stop being so autistic user, you're embarrassing yourself.

...there's no more need for mental gymnastics son

You know average isn't good enough to Be straight and you're pathetic and didnt have enough drive to fuck girls in your life

And that proves you're kinda gay

Why don't you stop being a fag?

Cut that gay shit out and head toward salvation.

I'm not really into the christian thing. Every serious christian I've ever met was a nigger, a spic, or had substance abuse issues.

Kek. They're an obnoxious bunch.

This will probably be me. Still got twink looks. Just wanna have some hookups and non serious bfs but eventually I'll get an ltr with a hopefully cute girl

Cowards like you are why I pretend to be exclusively homo.

>I'm a faggot that posts on Jow Forums and my opinion is blah blah blah-

Attached: 1473891801929.png (402x398, 126K)