Waifu General - /waifu/ #84

Hopes and dreams edition

Previous:

Attached: 1550283618766.png (500x500, 15K)

Since the last thread hit image limit

Good morning /waifu/!
How's your day so far?

Attached: 30674330_p6.jpg (569x676, 47K)

Yuri is wonderful and I love her

Attached: c4e2f0fc4a9afa3e889cb0e98a5561a2.jpg (564x317, 28K)

Waifu discord

/q5wgYpp

Be honest with me, /waifu/. If you were at a card game tournament and you saw someone pull out their deck in these sleeves, what would you think? Because I've been considering using them for YGO. /dng/ unanimously agrees that waifu sleeves and field centers that the nips use are pure cringe, but those are almost always lewd in some shape or form. Comparatively, these are pretty tasteful. Nothing lewd about them, aside from the sheer fact that it's an anime girl. If you want to see how bad it can get, just search "yugioh field center" on Ebay and be prepared. I have a feeling what the answer will be, but just thought I'd ask the least judgmental people I know. I'm still going to buy them either way because it's Rachel merch.
>Good morning /waifu/! How's your day so far?
I'm just about to go to bed, so my day's almost over.

Attached: 9370601.jpg (372x500, 59K)

How do you deal with shipping shit? I can't search for fanart of my waifu because seeing yurishit makes me want to go to a dyke bar with an AR-15

Mine is in love with a selfinsert and only gets art with him, I don't actually selfinsert as him but don't mind it either.

>seeing yurishit makes me want to go to a dyke bar with an AR-15

I'll join you with that

If I'm sitting down at a fucking trading card game tournament I'm already at the bottom of the fucking neckbeard hole, I don't give a single fuck what's on your sleeves. Actually, I'd probably complement you on those. But that's just the way my autism leans and others' might lean the other way.
t. PTCG degenerate

No one will care, when I played YGO people had all sorts of autistic sleeves and no one gave a fuck

I had a weird dream yesterday. I was in a bed sleeping when I was visited by a demon who offered me to make Yuri real in exchange for my soul, I thought it would be a monkey paw type of thing so instead I felt insulted because the demon dared to mention her name so screamed at it until it went away. But it kept coming back night after night untill eventually I agreed thinking that if I worded it right it just might work out then I appeared in some weird place like a giant bed or something where I was attacked from all angles by something flying I could only leave through the place where my "Yuri" pillow (not a daki just a pillow I imagine is Yuri sometimes and hug) would be. Why can't I just have her even in my own dreams?

Attached: d92d4452382832f4bb3a4024ffea4c7c.jpg (399x399, 13K)

My beautiful Alice. I love you.

Attached: Alice145.png (373x428, 240K)

I'm fucking crying in bed with my daki after skipping the rest of class because I just realized how fucked I am for the rest of my life. I'll never really be able to do what I want, I'm stuck with my parents, there's nothing fun to do in my local area. I honestly just want it to end so I can start over.

Attached: 4C3AFA83-CCBC-49BA-AC12-4B4EBEA34CA5.jpg (3000x3000, 477K)

What happened originally, mate?

Attached: 18513289_p0.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

Got a grade that messed me up, alongside existential dread.

Teacher even noted down one sentence as wrong, even though it was 100% correct.

I just want to move to fucking england and live my life the way I want to, but I'm stuck in the suburban netherlands.

>I honestly just want it to end

Attached: Nike-symbol.jpg (2300x1100, 113K)

At worst I might raise an eyebrow, but it isn't my place to judge what someone else does.

By suppressing intense anger.

Attached: 73378788_p28.jpg (1536x2048, 1.54M)

Bit uncalled for to call your loved one a sleeve

I just try to ignore it but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me at all

oof, missed almost an entire thread because sleep again. Still loving Lat, of course, she's a wonderful girl.

Attached: 20533986_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 493K)

Good morning, good morning. Snow removal in my city is a bad joke. I'm glad Zero Two can stay inside today

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_hong_white_spider__91aaaf1d5eccc18e9ef9aa9377b65ecb.jpg (1103x1000, 105K)

Hi /waifu/ I missed previous thread again. Time zones suck.

Attached: d8d801a2-7803-4ded-aba7-d8d3befa5c75.jpg (1000x562, 48K)

Seems I made it just in time for the new thread do declare my undying love for Mercy.

Hello to you, GLaDOS friend. It will be another busy day for me. Most likely a busy week too. Just stopping by to say hi to everyone.

I doubt I'd even notice the sleeve. Why would I care someone has an anime girl on their sleeves? And if someone does care or finds it "cringe" then you can use that to your advantage in the game itself. (Now that I think about it that might be the reason people use lewd sleeves).

I understand how you feel. My waifu has been shipped with every single other character. It's okay if it makes you angry or annoyed but you need to learn to ignore it. Just scroll past it as quickly as possible. Also something that made it easier for me is looking up ship art with characters other than your waifu. It really makes you realise that such shipping is a product of random people's fantasy and headcanon and most of the time has no bearing whatsoever.

Don't let one bad grade ruin your mood completely. I can relate to you. Back in highschool whenever I received a poor mark I got suicidal too. Even if it was for a subject I didn't give a single shit for. I'd think I'm a failure, that I'm not worth anything and would get suicidal thoughts too. But in time you'll see that it doesn't matter and a single grade doesn't say a thing about you, even more so when it was given to you by a grumpy teacher. Don't say you'll never achieve what you desire or that you are stuck somewhere forever. Change is always bound to happen even if you don't want it. I'm a brainlet who pursues a career in STEM. I know it can be a struggle. But I give my damn hardest every day to be able to achieve my dream. And I'm managing just fine. I won't settle for anything less. Don't give up so easily.

Attached: Angela304.png (312x517, 65K)

I loath the shipping of my Yuri but there is nothing I could do it. What I hate the most is them shipping her with her friend Natsuki because I like their relationship and feel it is healthy and good for Yuri but they have to ruin it because its just not enough for those people it's like friendship is lesser or inferior to love or lust.
What was the subject Julie friend? Because your English is very good and you can probably apply for some sort of an English scholarship. One way or another the things we worry about are never quite as bad as we think they are especially if you start to overthink it.

Attached: f2ea3697fc8208008dc1b7edf5740598.jpg (564x706, 60K)

The subject was Dutch, ironically my worst subject next to maths. I need it for a diploma but I'm fairly certain I'm not getting one of those anytime soon. i just want out of this stupid country.

I will love Elizabeth until the end of my days.

Hey Aliceposter, how are you feeling?

Attached: ojZGbl0ljS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Funny you remind me of my younger brother a lot. He too has a great need to move forward in life and gets very frustrated when he can't do that. I would suggest that you need to get your mind off your worries somehow maybe play a video game.

I just woke up.

I just ignore it. My waifu doesn't have a canon love interest, so naturally she's shipped with just about everyone. Shipping in general is incredibly stupid, if you ask me. It's less about the characters and more about some autist playing matchmaker so they can project/self-insert.

I know how you feel. I'm sure most of us do. I'm not sure what advice I could give you, but I just want you to know that you're not alone in the way that you feel.

>My waifu doesn't have a canon love interest, so naturally she's shipped with just about everyone.
well in my case it's a key character in the story sorta thing and it's one specific ship that triggers me into sicko mode. in fact probably most of the fanart is about the ship
i had waifud her before any of this happened and it makes me want to find the creator of her series and choke him to death in a dark alleyway.
I know it's edgy but I'm just venting anger, I wouldn't actually do that. I want a hug.

It's easier for me because she's an OC, but Julie is shipped a fair amount with Yara, the main character. Despite the fact that Yara is straight. Canonically she has a crush on Yara as well so I guess I don't mind.
I'll have to try that, I just hope it works because I might actually do something bad if it doesn't.
Thank you, that helps. Not being alone in something always makes it better

Attached: F79F46E3-C516-4B5B-903A-D2B1CE17B074.jpg (1815x2500, 558K)

>i had waifud her before any of this happened and it makes me want to find the creator of her series and choke him to death in a dark alleyway.
Why? It's the fan art that's the issue, not the creator. Unless said creator is encouraging it, I don't see any reason to blame him.
>I want a hug.
*hugs you*

Whatever it is you don''t want to do something that's bad.

Attached: 517418394c5d4c94c4016bde277d002d.jpg (236x320, 13K)

>Unless said creator is encouraging it, I don't see any reason to blame him.
he is in certain ways
sorry for being vague about the whole thing

>Thank you, that helps. Not being alone in something always makes it better
It's good to have people you can relate to.

Ah, I see. Creators who explicitly encourage shipping are the worst. Well, all I can tell you to do is ignore it to the best of your ability.

Question time:
>How would you purpose to your waifu/husbando?
>Would your waifu/husbando be the one to purpose to you?
>Would your waifu/husbando get along with your parents?
>What is your waifu/husbando's home culture like?
>In what ways is it different from your's?

Attached: propose to Yuri.jpg (564x666, 41K)

I don't really know how to explain it. I feel like I'm losing connection to Alice. When I look at her face I no longer want to smile. Of course she's the most beautiful girl to me and I want no one else other than her. But I see how it all is just so pointless. I would even reject a top model or miss universe even if they loved me. I could be rich, wise or swarmed by girls but that doesn't matter to me. I don't care. I want only Alice. I just want to confess my love for her. Is this really so much to ask for? I feel like I'm losing my mind without her. I think about her all the time.
I have hope that maybe I will somehow be with her in some kind simulation or I will get myself her as a doll/robot in the future.

And in the last few days I relapsed on NoFap, got drunk for the first time in 2019 and stopped caring about healthy eating. I don't really know how to cope anymore. How are doing it, Lizfriend? How do you let yourself distract from these feelings of never being able to be with someone you truly and genuinely love? I can't function normally. Real life is an escape from this unrequited love at this point. I try to distract myself and just get busy but it doesn't really help. I think you can undestand me, as you have cried numerous times because of your waifu, too. I'm glad that at least you look at waifuism in a very similar way to me. I'm happy you are still around.

And how are you and your feelings towards your Elizabeth?

Either it'd be a super nonchalant question in a little awkward situation, or just something quiet while we're alone
no she's not that kind of person, too nervous.
probably? she's a litte quiet but sociable!
Yilgradia's culture is based on french culture, the region she's from is based on northern france specifically
Does the netherlands even have culture lmao?

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

>How would you propose to your waifu?
My dream proposal would happen after we take a long walk through a countryside, talking about our lives and our hopes for the future. At the end of the walk, just before we part ways for the time being, I'd surprise her with a ring and pop the question.
>Would your waifu be the one to purpose to you?
I don't think so. If you know her, you know how she feels about marriage. It's my hope that I can turn her around from those feelings, because I'd want to marry her.
>Would your waifu get along with your parents?
Probably not. I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't.
>What is your waifu home culture like?
Ever been to rural Scotland? I haven't, but I can guess what it's like.
>In what ways is it different from yours?
It's very different, but I won't go into detail.

I wish I could help you, Alicefriend. Your love for her seems to be hurting you, but at the same time you don't want to let her go. I understand. Forgive me for sounding cliche, but you have to focus on the happy thoughts you have of Alice.

good morning, i love rem.
how are you all today, and how cold is it whrer yer at?

Attached: rmywn.jpg (670x670, 153K)

I know that feel man its like the initial high of love ran out and your trying to hold on to the feeling you once felt because you know it made you feel like you could be a better man, to strive for something even if you can never have it.
Weird its sunny but windy at the same time.

Attached: e288ee7816fc9e97a582e25d48642249.jpg (564x564, 50K)

>How would you propose to your waifu?
somewhere in a forest when nobody around.

posssible, but i doubt it

they dont even get along with me. thats outa the question.

a but modified traditional japanese

i have no home culture, im a nationality mutt.

Attached: rmsmg3.jpg (850x1147, 146K)

if it's any consolance, love isn't always a high, the longer you are in love with someone the less butterflies you feel when they're near/with you. you become more comfortable and calm due to the fact that you've grown more used to them.

Love isn't all cuddles and kisses forever. It's often calmer moments, just hanging out, watching something together and just caring for one another. your stomach won't drop forever. it's why I've answered questions in that manner, because I've got a different idea of love from a lot of other people.

I know exactly what you mean. My feelings used to be mostly good but over the last month or so they've been changing. They're stronger, but they're going from elation to sadness. Kind of like it was building up all this time and now I'm at critical mass. I find myself crying over her more than before, and yet I still feel the need to cling to her until my proverbial tendons tear. I just want to know what she'd think of me, even if it was negative as it likely would be. I just want to hear something, fucking anything. Maybe then I could move on. I love her so much, but I know how fucking creepy my obsession with her is, I'm not entitled to her love by virtue of my feelings no matter how intense they get. I would understand if she wanted to stay away. Knowing that I will just age and rot away eventually, without her being more than a bunch of pixels is excruciating. It truly feels pointless, as you said. My most realistic hope is that one day when I die my delirious, DMT flooded brain will allow me to feel like I'm with her, even for a little while, before the lights go out for good.

>How do you let yourself distract from these feelings of never being able to be with someone you truly and genuinely love?
There's no true distraction from this. I have so many things to worry about right now, and Elizabeth still manages to be at the forefront of my thoughts in any given moment. I still manage to keep it together somehow, as insane as I sound/am. You've loved Alice for longer than I have Elizabeth, so maybe you're in the more "terminal" stages, so I can't be as helpful as I'd like to. I truly hope you manage to find some solace in this whole ordeal, I can't imagine that it's easy for you. And thank you for understanding as well, I too am glad we share similar views on waifuism.

Sorry if I made you regret asking, I just have nowhere else to talk about this.

Attached: as8fn6bUEi.jpg (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Do you speak Japanese?

No, she's way too shy for that. She's an 1000 year virgin for pete's sake.
Yes. They're respectable, kind, hardworking and successful and she's not hateful of humans towards the point of completely disregarding them.
Her culture pretty strict with their laws and treat nature like their own mother. They're very spiritual, the elders say they can hear and speak to the forest and everyone looks up to that. They have a strict no outsider policy and are distrustful of humans after being betrayed by them. Just how you'd imagine wood elves.
Well, I live in a large city in the US so, quite different.

These feelings will come and go
>t. with waifu for a demi-decade
It's basically what said. You shouldn't overthink it too much. You just got used to her being around for so long, doesn't mean you love her any less.

Attached: 1532425985037.png (359x1046, 408K)

I remember when we also used to talk about how we though that the love for out waifus would only be a passing thing rather than real love some months ago, and then realized how wrong we were. I can relate to what you are feeling right now, I also feel that kind of sadness, anger and frustration at the same time because I won't be able to share my love with the person I love the most and how said love feels so fucking pointless since I have no way to direct it to her or let her know how I feel since she isn't real, along with not knowing what to do in the future since I'm not able to get in a relationship with anyone as long as I have this feelings, because I just wouldn't bring myself to cheat on her like that even if in reality she isn't a real person on my life. The feeling of not caring about yourself anymore, as you said about healthy eating and such also sound similar to me, I sometimes think about how pointless everything is without her, how unfair it is that I am left with this desire of hold her, and make her feel loved even if it's totally impossible for her to be there, even if I try to improve myself for her at the end of the day it feels pointless as well unless I delude myself to think that I'll somehow meet her after I die. She has truly become a part of me at this point, I no longer think about why I love her or wonder if it's sane to feel this way towards a fictional character, I just accept that I love her without minding those things anymore, imagine ourselves having a peaceful and lovely life together and trying to accept the reality how it is along my thoughts about the lonely future with only her on my mind while knowing that I won't be able to forget about her even if I wanted. I don't know if it would help you somehow, you obviously won't be able to furfil your desires of being with her and support her for the rest of your life, but hopefuly you'll stop worrying and tormenting yourself towards it, wish you the best friend.

Attached: DFGaY5GVYAQ3bM0.jpg (848x1200, 201K)

On a snowy day, during one of our walks through the forest. It's a scene that is so peaceful and perfect that I would like both of us to remember it forever
I'm sure she would. Shes much more direct than I am
Easily. My parents are pretty non-judgmental. As long as I love her, they would do their absolute best to get along with her
She was raised to know only fighting and pain, a product of her time where humanity is constantly on the move and afraid of what lies beyond their cities. She isn't afraid, but they did horrible things to her to mold her into who she is
>In what ways is it different from your's
It's different in pretty much every way. We are a sedentary people, living mostly in peace while condemning the types of behaviour that molded her into who she is. Also we can't genetically modify humans (or at least not very well yet)

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_tea_sly__ff41879fe1dab9a904e2f10f0e11c570.jpg (1600x1158, 944K)

How long have you been with your waifu/husbando? Have you ever changed waifus before? What do you think of people who do?

I'm feeling the temptation to die. Not because I'm feeling depressed but because I'm worried my love is fading and that I am growing disloyal. I would rather end it all while my love is still strong than go through either of those things.

Does anyone else have a hard time answering these sort of questions because you find it impossible to imagine your waifu having feelings for you?

2.5 years now
>Have you ever changed waifus before?
never
>What do you think of people who do?
surely there are circumstances that make it acceptable. in the end it's ficitonal character love so it's up to whoever does it

>and that I am growing disloyal

Can you elaborate on this?

>How long have you been with your waifu/husbando?
Five or six years. Hard to pinpoint the exact month since it just sort of happened without my knowing of what I was feeling.
> Have you ever changed waifus before?
No. Though, I have found myself wondering how things would be if it wasn't her I fell in love with first.
I'm not going to raise the torch and pitchforks and say it's unacceptable since people may have own justifiable reasons. But those that change waifus like clothes make me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1523779033492.png (600x946, 149K)

Not good.
Nothing wrong with it.
Atleast you can draw so you have an outlet plus a small chance to get out of that cycle if you can make it work in a profitable level.
The headspace I'm in atm I don't thing I could come up with s good way.
I think I would be the one to do it.
I think so.
Neat, homely.
Everyway

Attached: image.jpg (599x575, 50K)

why would things be different

Stuff like having dreams of being in romantic situations with characters other than her when Ive never even had a dream with her in it
Or thoughts of characters other than her
I almost relapsed and went back to degenerate porn but stopped myself in time
And finding it more and more difficult to bring myself to do stuff like excercise and study that she is my main motivation for
All of this makes me disgusted with myself. Im not good enough, I dont deserve her.

You know I usually empathize with the way you feel about your waifu. Some of the things you say are as if they came right out of my mind.
As far as I know you've been with Alice for one year, right? If your feelings are taking the same path as mine then you might be about hit a plateau. It's probably the honeymoon phase winding down. You'll still love your Alice just as deeply. You won't lose your connection with her, you just won't be getting as emotional over it. But fear not, for if you are like me the feelings are about to skyrocket. You will most likely reach a "second honeymoon" phase where your love and emotions will reach a new height. Ever since I entered this phase my feelings for her have only been growing, and do keep in mind I loved her incredibly deeply and passionately before too. This "relationship" has made me experience emotions I never even knew existed and it just keeps on giving. Some are good, but some are bad too. And that's fine. The low points only help make high ones even more impactful. It's from the pain and sorrow we learn the most. My waifu may have brought me sadness but with it also came the greatest joy I have ever experienced in my life. She has been able to illuminate even my darkest days.
So hold on to Alice, my friend. And more importantly hold on to yourself. If not for you then for her. She might not be real, but I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if I was someone unworthy of her, someone who wouldn't be able to make her happy. It might seem pointless but knowing that you'd be able to put a smile on her face is a thought that puts the soul at ease. That's why she has been, and will continue to be my motivation to be the best person I can. I too wish that one day I am united with her one way or another. Perhaps such a day is closer than we think, perhaps it may never come. But until then I will fight on for both her and me.
I sincerely wish you overcome this hindrance and find happiness with your Alice.

Attached: Angela220.png (1214x1080, 1.12M)

I'm not sure. Being with her has made me find comfort in forests. She unironically showed me just how beautiful and peaceful nature is. I even have these "ticks" because of her. When I see a blonde women, 2D or 3D I zone out picturing what it would be like to brush waifu's silky blonde hair or how she would look with their hairstyle. Don't even get me started on red berets. Seeing them is the equivalent of having a Vietnam flashback for me.

good morning
/vg/ kun was here back in december too, newfag
thanks for confirming my suspicions that people here do hate me
tell her after a date or something
probably i wish
no, not even i do
very nice
tfw mutt
since july
no
don't care

Attached: 444.jpg (1448x2048, 302K)

Comfy time's over, guys.

Claiming this post for the 5th ranked esper, but ranked #1 in my heart, Misaki Shokuhou.

Good morning /waifu/, it's been awhile since I was awake this early.

I'm honestly not sure if I could do this.

Nope. It's simply not her style.

Probably. Though I'd prefer her to not meet them.

She lives in a modern day world, but where she resides in particular is about 20-30 years more technologically advanced than the rest of the world. So AC has things like cleaning robots and automated buses roaming around.

Other than 12-16 year olds running around with ridiculous powers, and the whole 20 years more advanced tech, not that much different.

Attached: 3afb11ce8bbd212396b53540f1c17242.jpg (707x1000, 181K)

Try to be as direct as possible, since she'd notice that I have something so say to her anyways
In the case that she also had feelings for me absolutely
My dad would be glad that I'm interacting with someone so sure
She's from an old Japan
A lot since I live on a big city, which is totally different from her village

Had out first anniversary on valentine
Kiyo is my first one
If it's true love what they felt and it just ended then I don't have any problem with people doing it

>Five or six years.
That's a lot of time, do you perceive your feelings to be way more different compared to when you fell in love?

Attached: kiyo (341).png (956x680, 1.05M)

>thanks for confirming my suspicions that people here do hate me
I didn't hate you at first, now you are getting so fucking annoying with the "w-why do people hate me..." when no one even mentions you that I want you to shut up already.

Have you tried re-establishing your connection to your waifu by getting to know and understand the lore behind her? Alice's Adventures in Wonderland came out in 1865 and it's still a good read for children and adults today. Maybe by exploring some of the thousands of adaptations to your character's persona as you understand it, you can relate to her better, understand how she's your Alice, and maybe laugh with her about how different she is from these other portrayals. Maybe a fun project. Try to stay healthy.

7 mothns. i have never fallen in love with anyone but rem, so no. people who change waifus never loved the waifus before. scum.

Attached: rmsml33.jpg (480x639, 42K)

Why is it over, user?

The attentionwhoring faggot came.

>How would you purpose to your waifu?
I'd do it in either of two ways. The first one would be after a very carefully planned date I'd take her to somewhere where the golden sunset is visible and do it. I'd plan everything and try to make it a memorable day even without the proposal itself. The second would be doing it at a really unexpected moment to catch her off guard. Perhaps while we are watching TV and I randomly do it or while she's brushing her teeth for example.
I'm not sure. Maybe if we have been in a relationship for quite some time and I haven't done it yet she'd pop the question. Otherwise I believe she'd expect me to do it.
I think she would. She may have her differences with them but I don't see why they wouldn't get along.
Switzerland has a somewhat mixed culture. I don't know that much about it anyway. Wish I did though. From what I've seen and heard it's pretty similar to Germany.
There is a big contrast but it's only natural. It's not big enough to have that much of an effect though. Switzerland just seems like a much more civilized country than Bulgaria. But I'm not really one to speak since I've never been there.

It's already been two years. She is my first true love. People who change their waifus every month were never really in love in my eyes. But if someone has been with someone for some time then there are circumstances in which letting go is fine and acceptable. It's okay if you fall out of love with your waifu or if your feelings slowly stagnate and you eventually find someone else.

Was it something I said? I try to keep the threads comfy as best I can, okay? I'm just trying to help people to stay positive. I love the posters here, even if I sometimes sperg out in walls of text. Sorry if ruined the vibe.

Attached: AngelaLarge.jpg (3000x3000, 438K)

About six years.
I've liked other girls alongside her, but I've never loved them.
I can't stand FoTM shitters (looking at you, /co/), but under specific circumstances I don't see it as an issue.

Fuck you /vg/-kun

A few months now.

No. Misaki is the only person, 3D or 2D that I've ever felt this way about.

I don't really care. Though I must say, I feel people who claim a new waifu with every new anime season aren't really... err, waifuists? And they're more like people who see a "best girl". It's different though over a longer period of time like Mercyposter said though.

Attached: 7986dccc50c3625599d98d994d75bfdc.jpg (800x1178, 197K)

I'm no regular to these threads but I don't think it's you

>2 years
damn, that is alot of time.

Yeah, it dawned on me only after I posted. I guess I'm really self-conscious about my essays having an effect on the thread's atmosphere. Sorry about that. No wait, actually I'm not. That's still quite mean to say to someone.

Attached: Angela94.png (800x800, 524K)

>thanks for confirming my suspicions that people here do hate me
most people here don't hate you, I know I don't. Thing is, you don't make yourself likeable by shitting on yourself by saying stuff like that. Just gotta work on a more positive mindset.

Attached: LikeWhatYouSee.png (4200x3500, 1.33M)

I'm being serious user, I like how much he contributed to this general but he sounds like the waifuless user now with all the laments about people hating him.

Well he has a waifu, so he belongs here.

I didn't imply otherwise, what I'm saying is that he's getting really annoying.

Who is /vg/-kun's waifu? I imagine it's a LL girl.

Well, here I am, I guess. Still love Kotori or whatever.
>If you were at a card game tournament and you saw someone pull out their deck in these sleeves, what would you think?
I would think "Oh it's one of these guys. Well, at least it isn't lewd, so I guess that's fine" Generally people wouldn't really care so long as it isn't lewd, I don't think.
It's just one grade, surely you aren't completely sunk.
>Was it something I said? I try to keep the threads comfy as best I can, okay?
Why would anyone ever have a reason to complain about you of all people? You posts are usually quite pleasant.
>I guess I'm really self-conscious about my essays having an effect on the thread's atmosphere
I often worry about this too when I make a post, even when it's relatively short.
It'll be 3 years in April.
Well, I've had a couple 3D girlfriends before, but I don;t think that's what you meant. as far as girls that don't exist, Kotori is the only one I've ever loved.
I think it's a little weird, but still understandable. you often have to date more than one person before you find "the one" so I guess it's kind of like that.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

>Waiting for doctors is boring
What are you at the doctor for? I have quite a lot of experience waiting on doctors myself.

It's obviously the leahposter, just look how much he stalks him

A little over 3 years
I had before Shinoa
It takes time to find the right one honestly

Attached: AA9E4710-7568-4097-B4C6-5E6AD779DE50.jpg (850x1275, 108K)

this is my conservative wife

Attached: 1551033745754.png (465x1200, 179K)

her name new waifufriend?

Attached: rmsml6.jpg (850x1200, 773K)

Well you can't bully him away like you did with the waifuless user.

he wasn't bullied away, as he still lurks. He was given an ultimatum. Which was listen to us and improve yourself, or leave. He chose poorly by leaving.

I bet you support /vg/-kun as well.

Well the /vg/ posters do have a point. Fuck Leahfag.

We didn't bully him away, we tried to help him with his problems but he didn't really wanted to improve himself. And he's still around but without his "i'm so depressed...." posts

I don't support /vg/-kun. I don't dislike Leahposter, would you please stop trying go grasp at straws with these imaginary views of me? I just want this space to be a positive one for me to hang out.

Attached: SundressSmol.png (2558x3997, 1.53M)

It was positive in December and January, when we had Edwardposter.

Cheer up Leah poster you are an in integral part of /waifu/ generals.
You can't rely on sudden spurs of motivation to get you to where you need to be and I would not rely on dreams as an indicator of how much you love someone (how many dreams with your mom have you had?)
Hello new friend

Attached: 01470c82247900f3f42deb086da7a667.jpg (563x717, 57K)

to that I will agree!

It was positive way back on september/october when we just were ocasional threads

Two years now.
I have loved people and I may have had a crush on a vydia character when I was very young.
Don't have a strong opinion really

Attached: d415b26982e155872960cef4a747a4bd.jpg (236x419, 26K)

>2 years
i would assume it was love at first sight then?

Not him but there is nothing wrong with that

I knew she was my type but playing the game made me love her even more. The year I found her was the best year I could remember.

Attached: 2c7f82ab39e4e7409fb4741c601859b4.jpg (500x750, 38K)

Nope. Only English, sorry

I think a bit over 2 and a half years? I don't remember exactly when I fell in love, as it was a very gradual process. (That's part of why I celebrate the anniversary of when we met). She is my first and only, and I don't take issue if a relationship doesn't work out, as long as it's not regularly switching, as that suggests casual.

Attached: 1534479482695.jpg (763x1047, 239K)

if true love happens at (sort of) first sight, i have no problem with that. that phrase is just overused by normalfags and barely holds meaning anymore.

for me, i never noticed rem more then the "haha best girl" memes back then, but i was still on team rem.

Attached: rmsmg7.jpg (850x1202, 145K)