Tfw no coder gf to snuggle with and debug our own imageboard

>tfw no coder gf to snuggle with and debug our own imageboard
honestly why live

Attached: 39803272_276463196519427_2647705024242647040_n.jpg (1080x649, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=code baby
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women can't into code
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

women can't code
t.doing masters in comp eng and have to ta a first year python class

Attached: 1514843633808.png (577x582, 154K)

women can't into code

those few who are, aren't good looking or young
those few who are, aren't single or sane
those few who are, probably don't want a sweaty progammer but a manager or a Chad

*block your path*
nuthin personel kiddo

Attached: 51142228_561844860969445_6082703828043319463_n.jpg (1060x667, 75K)

No want. I want to do music.

I am a TA and women do not know how to code, and if they do they do not know how to do it well. They do not care to learn proper formatting styles. They do not perform unit tests. I constantly have women asking for help, and most of them can be solved by googling the error message. They want me to hand hold them if the visit me in the lab. Because it is my job I have to do it, but my catch is I do it in a way that is most unhelpful to them. I use terminology that is in the books that they spend $100s for but never read.
>Ah you used a pre-increment operator instead of a post-increment operator
>You tried to use the equivalence operator but you did not overload yet
They fucking hate it, I had one negra scold me because I made her feel stupid because she did not know how to write a for loop without copying and pasting. I also use EMACS in the lab to fuck with them even more

incel the post
women are intellectually inferior but no need to fuck with them like that
your bitterness is showing

I am not sexist because I do the same for the male students that visit me. Also, there are a few female students that do know how to code but they do not visit me. My goal is to weed out the ones that do not have the passion and are only in it for the money. If I hand hold the dummies and let them get good marks I am devaluing my own degree.

women can't code
t. CS student and the women in my classes are dropping out left and right

I have a coder gf. She is also very attractive for a programmer. She struggles with it a bit but I help her, and if I can't, then her virgin classmates gladly give her any answer she wants.

Coding is a good choice for a woman because it allows them to stay at home if they want

>If I do not orbit her others will
What a world we live in

>If I hand hold the dummies and let them get good marks I am devaluing my own degree.
Good. Keep going and don't give them a break just because they have tits.
I don't hate women but the double standard of "muh equality" while still expecting special treatment for being female pisses me off.
You want a degree? Do the fucking work like the guys do instead of flashing your tits at the TA. If you can't be bothered to read your fucking books go take Gender Studies instead.

>Do the fucking work like the guys do instead of flashing your tits at the TA
Thanks! I had one student that came in late spring with a slutty top and kept posing herself so they would face me while we talked about code. I explained what was wrong with her code and at the end told her she will fail the harder classes if she did not understand how to use classes. She ended up reporting me to the department head for some reason. When we had a meeting to discuss my "offense" she wore the most conservative of clothing. Anyways she failed a 100 level class and switched to IT.

Tits are temporary, but the glory and honor of the university are forever.

>user come here, I'll show you power of GraphQL

Attached: 36617902_246283336100952_7163724880989388800_n.jpg (976x686, 85K)

>glory and honor of the university
come on now

Attached: 1541799629040.png (750x725, 715K)

>I use terminology that is in the books that they spend $100s for but never read.

doing gods work.

Attached: pansu.gif (500x283, 453K)

The best part is when they learn about pointers. The look on their face when I start talking about the keyword this.

shes definatly not as attractive as she thinks she is.

>weed out the ones that do not have the passion and are only in it for the money
why the fuck else do they want to program you fucking asshole. not everyone is an autist like you

I do not think anyone should do anything just for the money. It will bring resentment to it. If you are doing it for the money than you are nothing but a wagecuck. For me, I enjoy programming because it is like a puzzle and I get fulfillment from it when I overcome a challenge. The money is nice, but it is not the I reason code.

I bitches can't even be bothered to read their textbooks and learn the terminology the only way they're getting employed is flashing their tits around at their nerdy virgin coworkers and making them do the work.
user is doing the industry a service.

so if coding was a useless skill that had no monetary value. you would still spend as much times as you do coding and education for coding? i think not

Unironically yes. My love for programming comes from math. Why do you think otherwise?

because humans need to eat to survive

its funny how you can still see the impurities of her skin despite 100 tons of makeup
but she looks disgusting w/o it

Attached: dx.jpg (640x467, 47K)

>GOTCHA!!! LOL!!
actual retard

>Thanks! I had one student that came in late spring with a slutty top and kept posing herself so they would face me while we talked about code. I explained what was wrong with her code and at the end told her she will fail the harder classes if she did not understand how to use classes. She ended up reporting me to the department head for some reason. When we had a meeting to discuss my "offense" she wore the most conservative of clothing. Anyways she failed a 100 level class and switched to IT.
>Tits are temporary, but the glory and honor of the university are forever.
God damn this is some next level autism.
Feels fucking good man

She's rather attractive desu.

not the guy you were talking to but how important is math in programming?

>put screenshot of IDE on both screens
>i am such a nerd~ :3 :3 xD

t. "2/10 would not bang" neckbeards

>If I hand hold the dummies and let them get good marks I am devaluing my own degree.
ultra b&r 2bh fren

>I also use EMACS in the lab to fuck with them even more
based and fosspilled

This woman would be horrible to date. She's try to one up you at any opportunity. Avoid these types if you want a happy relationship.

I've got women coders at work, I'd rather be with cute girls.

You're a fucking retard.
This is why autists should be put to death. They always invent some bizarre pseudo-logic with which they lash out at others.
You're a TA helping manage a 100 level class for 18 year old freshman, not the gatekeeper of programming. They're being introduced to these concepts for the first time and your primary goal is to obfuscate it as much as possible.

You're logic doesn't even make sense. If you want to help the uni the best thing to do is to help them pass and then watch them flunk out later in 300 level stuff after they've spent a few more semesters worth of money.

She didn't write a line of that code herself, she's a model pretending to be a programmer

Hello faggot, I was a TA in university for a 300 level CS class and I did basically this same shit because if you're going to be in CS, you need to know how the fuck to understand the basic terminology. Nothing is stopping those dumb thots from simply asking user what those words mean except their own retarded pride, and if that actually stops them they deserve to be lost.
Grab the nearest belt and commit kys.

>your primary goal is to obfuscate it as much as possible.
>using proper terminology is obfuscation now
Sounds like feminist logic to me.

>TAs should do all the coursework for their students
The TA won't be there on the test, that user is trying to help them get to thinking for themselves so they don't fail out of their major

this. It actually depresses me so fucking much

Now this is a feel i can get behind

Homosexuals pls go away

loooool shut the fuck up roastie

There are other TAs that will hold their hand but the students that come to me pass more than with the others. If it did not work I will agree, but my way is producing more passing students.

The work I do is not important at all. I make programs to generate numbers in a sequence. I also make programs that generate prime numbers. Both have no real use outside academia.

I'm a man. Go away faggot

Yeah because apparently everybody must learn or know how to code, as if something different does not exist in this world.

No, a man wouldn't claim that anyone pointing out something that all women lack is a homosexual

Why are women unable to code?

Every woman I've met who's a developer is boring as fuck

She isnt coding, shes just posing in front of code >rrrreeeeeeee

Attached: cara.jpg (618x477, 50K)

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=code baby

there's a code baby every semester

be vigilant user

Attached: the-nymphaeum-william-bouguereau.jpg (900x638, 134K)

I dunno. Dating a woman with the same occupation as me sounds like sheer hell. I'd prefer her to be in a less introverted monotasking field and in something more extroverted multitasking like nursing or teaching.