Why am I so bad at video games, my whole...

why am I so bad at video games, my whole? I mean I'm bad at everything else too but video games always seems like something I should be able to control, push the rest of the world out and just focus on the game, take as much time as I need to get good. But I can't. I'm always so much worse than everyone else. Just the basics of being able to move and figure out where to go or do anything, is so much trouble. It often seems like the more I practice, I just keep getting worse. Something wrong with me? Don't say autism because they are suppose to be good at games. Anyone else here experience this?

Attached: pepenoose.jpg (900x877, 88K)

git gud

origiankdnflkdnglknsdlg

how is that possible though?

You're focusing too much on how bad you play. Just play to get better and focus on small victories.

Read guides? I'm good at games in general but some just aren't very intuitive, I get lost in old JRPGs sometimes too.

Why even play multiplayer games? I was in the same boat as you until I realised how pointless they all are. Remember, these games aren't designed to be fun, they're designed to keep you playing. Play Minecraft and achieve serenity, user.

Attached: 38aaa00dfbddfebea22b3b6a2fc46396670fd84ar1-1920-1200v2_hq.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

Who else here /hatesvidyabutstilladdicted/?

Attached: 1550134771999.jpg (560x564, 59K)

I'm not talking about multiplayer games, I rarely play those. Minecraft on the other hand I die from the zombies and creepers and they blow my shit up and even when I'm not in survival mode I just cant build things to look like how I want them to look, or I cant think up anything good to make in the first place

how long are you suppose to try that when you just keep not getting victories, and keep feeling like shit

sometimes I use guides, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I want to but it's near impossible. Like right now I'm playing Hollow Knight, and if I'm stuck on something, or don't know where to go, it's such a non-linear thing that it is very difficult to find someone talking about what I'm stuck on. Like, if there's a mission system, those are usually easy to look up. But not here. But even in more linear games like Dragon Quest 11 I still get stuck and it's just so huge that it's hard to look anything up

a better question would be why you're so fucking bad at english

I said in the OP I'm bad at everything

Dont feel so down user, losers like you serve an important function in life, that is, being a stepping stone for more successful,ambitious and determined people. Think of it this way, if there werent any losers around, there wouldnt be any winners either. You being pathetic worthless and failing miserably at everything is the reason the ones who succeeded feel better about themselves, because lets face it, it would be pretty lame if everybody got 1st place. So remember, you may feel worthless and you most probably are, but you're the reason why somebody some place else is extremely pleases with himself

"No man is completely useless; he can always serve as a bad example"

It's a sad truth. One man's failures are another man's lessons.

Attached: DzOTLThX4AAE_Ff.jpg (715x533, 27K)

What the fuck OP its ok to be bad at building things in minecraft, most people are, but how can you struggle in survival mode? Theres autistic 6 year olds that are way better at minecraft than you

Attached: dsdssddsdsdsdds.jpg (660x574, 31K)

not op but I always struggled in sandbox games with no objectives. I need to be told what to do otherwise I get bored and quit after a couple hours of gameplay.

so is there any reason for me to even try then. Like can't I just not try and be thait kind of failure/lesson

I get lost, I run out of resources and then a bunch of skeletons shoot me and creepers blow me and my place up, I don't know what more I can say, that's how it goes when I play

autists aren't supposed to be good at games lol. if anything, autists get obsessed over 1 game and play the shit out of it and thus they become great at it.

how can you be bad at single player games? it sounds like you're one of those retards that must play the game at the hardest difficulty and thus they end up getting rekt and hating the game. just play on normal/easy, who gives a fuck. just have fun. save the harder difficulty after you beat the game once.

I've been in the same situation as you user.
I kept putting hours and hours into games, practicing trying to get better. Singleplayer and Multiplayer. You'll get to the point where you won't be having fun but you'll still play.

Don't play to win. Play to enjoy. If you can't do that then just stop playing games. I've stopped and I'll tell you straight, no it hasn't cured my depression nor has it made me super cool or whatever. However, I can use this time to do other stuff that I excel at.

Attached: 1530653285135.png (746x512, 105K)

this
>out gathering resources
>hear a hiss behind me
>creeper blows up and I fall straight into a massive underground ravine and die beside lava
>lose half my items
I just have shitty luck when it comes to vidya in general.

yes that's what I've tried to do and haven't been able to do

no I usually go with normal and switch to easy if I get extra trouble

I don't think I can be good at anything if I can't be good in games. It's such a controlled situation, all fits in my hands, and I can repeat over and over. If I can't make that work then I don't know what else I could excel at

I'm extremely bad at video games yet I play team based multiplayer games and intentionally fuck up my team by playing badly (not t/king or things that are obviously trolling).

I love it when tryhards rage at me. Knowing I'm making their day shittier is the only solace I get.

I hate multiplayer games but I play them because its the only interaction with friends I can get

Attached: 1529466424573.png (655x509, 28K)

Yeah I'm shit at video games too but it's fine because I literally never play multiplayer games. I prefer to play single-player games because it feels good to make progress on something and go from start to finish, each playthrough of a game is a memory that's more impactful the longer the playthrough is. Meanwhile with multiplayer games you play short 5-10 matches that you'll never again remember and are no different from the last.

what about when you hit walls in single player games that you can't pass, even if you look up tutorials and stuff

Minecraft servers were unironically the most fun I've ever had in videogames, but I had to move on eventually.
Nothing excites me, I have no drive to get better at videogames at all.
Take fortnite for example, I could probably get great scores after playing a day or two but it's just so fucking boring. Why bother playing anything if not for fun? I barely play any videogames anymore.

How long have you been gaming, OP? How often do you play?

since around 8 I guess (26 now). but it's gone up and down. haven't been playing a lot for the last several months, then if I go without playing games enough I start thinking about games all day until I eventually buy something, play it a lot for awhile and usually give up.