What if the child agree to it and shows no signs they were harmed by it?

What if the child agree to it and shows no signs they were harmed by it?

Attached: cute-bunny-wallpaper-picture-For-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg (1280x800, 69K)

What are you trying to say?

Attached: 1517456373410.png (581x572, 227K)

I wish an older woman would "rape" me

Attached: maracas.jpg (298x800, 34K)

suicide yo damn self

I think the only reason why pedophilia is illegal is that men are pissed off when someone else gets some prime time underage pussy so they made up this whole bullshit about how "children can't consent" but yeah in reality pedophilia doesn't hurt anyone except adults who are too salty about someone else having access to quality pussy.

Most ADULTS don't understand the dangers of sex or properly understand how consent works, why do you think CHILDREN would be capable of it except in extremelt niche cases? Those cases would be so niche, might I add, that they would not be allowed as an exception.

What's dangerous about sex?

funny how they can understand gender identity and reassignment though

STD's, pregnancy, physical damage, etc

People have always been instilling and/or encouraging mental illness tbqh

Just fap to loli

>STD's, pregnancy, physical damage, etc

faggot

one mental illness is not fashionable and one is, so one is demonised and the other celebrated
makes you think about how fucked people are

Then it should only be illegal if you have an std or if you get them pregnant.

pedo

ikr

Because it's not like there will be any regrets from someone who didn't know what they were doing, right?

>shows no signs they were harmed by it?
still fucking up their psyche
fuck off pedo

>it should be illegal to regret something.

You all have it wrong. There shouldn't be an age age of consent but there also shouldn't be any sex at all! This is because a majority of humans are stupid and are unable to be wise about sex. Another reason is children never consent to be born. life involves pain and suffering and this may be too much for a person. The only reason people decide to live is the social pressure to live which forces people to be happy about life. Finally humans are naturally evil so they only do things in their own self interest which can cause danger to the Earth and other people.

based

based but unironically

based but ironically unironically.

u get it my friend

Attached: uhh.png (1242x1080, 494K)

thats hot

yes, only reports are due to envy and jealousy

I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN
IF YOU KID COMMIT SUICIDE, after spending so much time and effort to raise it, do not be sad.
your kid never asked to be born, it was just your selfishness

>i don't understand anything, so lets just make it illegal to be safe, so no one can complain.
the brainwashing that all children are abused and traumatized by sexual activity is going strong, good goy

Portugal on a proxy?

Forget it, there's no point trying to reason with these goyim. The Jewish conditioning is too strong.

my wife chino is so cute

i dont umderstand, but know this.
remember the agenda which is to brainwash everyone to think that any sexual activity involving children will lead to traumatize and scarring for life.
so that we can enjoy it ourselves at the secret club.
also our second agenda is to classify ALL child p as "child abuse"
the brain washing is working good

This thread scares me.

Attached: AhwmaHH.png (247x250, 66K)