Not only does this girl think drinking and driving is okay, she is 16...

Not only does this girl think drinking and driving is okay, she is 16, lies about her age to drink and take in dick from older dudes.

The rest I'll leave up to you.

Attached: 20180513_223209.jpg (748x419, 100K)

product of retarded society i dont care

nice blog op go back

firing squad

nice goy

Go to one of these and never come back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 116.jpg (2952x4063, 1.92M)

Huehuehue I'm a satanist yet vegan huehuehuehue

WAIT I HAVE 2 MUTUALS WITH THIS WOMAN

Attached: 1525916435204.gif (480x430, 247K)

She has a driver's license so she's accomplished more in life than OP.

You heard her, she dindu nuffink wrong.

post info, but not here
now go away

nothing interesting

>Lilith Bathory
Ow the edge

Why should I give a shit?

She did nothing wrong. She is a girl, she will never get into legak trouble.
She can lie about her age, to drink alcohol or to have sex with other men.
Even if she have sex with other men she will not get into trouble, she can lie and the men will go to jail for underage sex.
She is a girl
I am going to kill myself to become a girl, all men should kill themselves there is no point living as a man, just kill yourself and hope you reincarnate as a cute girl

if in this day and age you are a man, please kill yourself, the cute girl is the superior gender, there is no point living as a man, I want to kill myself so I can reborn as a loli, but i am too pussy to do that, wish i was in america so i can shoot myself, or shot by school shooter at school.

i really wish someone just kill me pls

If you can get into good psychologists in Singapore, I recommend you go to one.

>anyone that thinks differently is mentally unstable
yea, cancer is always expected.
mental illness was a meme to begin with, mental institutions are only used to silence people for preaching the truth.
give me an argument that being a man is better

I never said that being a man is better than being a girl. But suicidal thoughts aren't normal and your life is important.

I don't forsee a long lifespan.

>your life is important.
I'm going to kill myself soon and nobody will give a fuck.

Mexicans always care.

while you're at it, list the consequences the girl in op will receive for all the things she have done.
1.nothing.
contibue having sex as undersge girl and the law cant touch you
this, you have grown from the brainwashing techniqes the psychologist use to keep you alive, good job romanian user.

Your immediate family would give a fuck. Also I think it's a general goal in life to leave behind a legacy that people will actually give a fuck that you died. Fucks aren't something that anyone gets for free, you have to earn them.

Personally it doesn't matter to me if you die or kill yourself or become the next president (or whatever the fuck goes on in romania)

But start thinking more deeply into things.

Attached: 1455247358428.jpg (476x429, 73K)

>since4pass
redpilled

i think his immediate family would be happy he is dead

I don't think so. Death is kind of the ultimate end. Even if he's a super fucking autist and just sits inside all day and plays on his computer, nobody would wish death on him. They probably do wish he would get out of his funk, but not death. Death is always sad unless it is very bad.

Attached: e5ccc635846e3b24deb6ffb795439b50.jpg (900x1579, 483K)

>not using reddit

Attached: 7f5.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

cute anime image

:P

Attached: 78786.jpg (380x373, 91K)

>Fucks aren't something that anyone gets for free, you have to earn them.
You really think that's some sort of incredible discovery? I know that and I haven't earned any.