Escapism thread

Here's a thread about whatever your escapism is, whether it be vidya, tv, anime, books, comics, manga, erping, watching youtube, making shit, or whatever, come discuss it here anons.
I play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege.
There are a lot of brazilians that try to play on american servers in that game, fuck all of them.

Attached: 1502751214305.jpg (768x549, 59K)

sorry I guess

Nah you're good
unless you're one of those fags that switches to american servers, in which case I'm gonna punch you in the throat

i dont play rainbow six siege

We're good then, you watch anything neat recently? I watched part of Dexter, it's a show about a serial killer but he kills other serial killers, it kinda jumped the shark very early tho

Music- Mostly synthwave, Carpenter Brut, etc.

Vidya- Total War, RTS's, Paradox Games, Mount & Blade, Fallouts, Elder Scrolls

Movies- Drive, Westerners, Bladerunner, etc.

Basically things far from now so I don't worry about my problems now

Attached: file.png (501x501, 343K)

R6S is pretty fun too

Attached: file.png (600x631, 445K)

I recently started unironically watching anime. Think this board is turning me into a weeb.

>unironically watching
>weeb
where the hell did you come from

What characters do you main in siege and what's your rank?

that make my day

Sleep is my escape

i currently have 200 seperate anime series bookmarked
I try to go through and watch them all but then new ones come out that I start watching and I discover new ones etc so even though I watch 20 or so series simultaneously my list still keeps getting bigger, some have been bookmarked since 2010
Jow Forums
sleeping

FoX

my wife chino is so cute

Watch weebshit anime and go to historical sites

Attached: GetImage.jpg (1000x750, 196K)

Working out and studying has been my go-to for a while. If I waste too much time, my conscience starts eating me

Video games, anime, manga, watching youtube, taking drugs, making shitty music in fruity loops. Not sure how to tell passions apart from escapes at this point in my life.

NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDD

Haha what else is new

>he likes historical stuff
how this make you feel?

Attached: paris.jpg (1024x683, 424K)

Damn, thats fucked up.

I used to play skyrim with sexlab and a lot of rape mods and bdsm stuff.
Besides that, maybe lsiten to music while sleeping in the public transport, i can barely sleep in my bed i don't know why, but the bus is the mos comfortable place for me.
Also fap, lots of fap

Attached: ckm7bjhsb08gz7oar.jpg (2560x1440, 447K)

how dare you
are you implying their artwork and culture is not just as good as our own?

you xenophobic racist white supremacist neo nazi kkk member of westboro baptist church

Fuck off

I don't go to France, but it's a shame to see historical monuments defaced by hooligans for fun

its usually vidya, anime. making shit with gimp(pic related) and music. i have been listening to speedcore. most are shit but i liked melodic speedcore songs. and psy trance.

Attached: fgfdgdfgfdg.jpg (466x437, 125K)

Recently I started choking myself until I'm about to pass out, the high lasts for about 30 minutes until I have to do it again. My only other escapism is when I'm dreaming. I choke myself then go to sleep repeatedly

how does it feel? i have never been high. but i have had hallucinations before.

Dude just learn the different forms of breath meditation instead of doing this retarded stuff. Results are better with no risk of brain damage.