Fucking hell. Another day wasted

Fucking hell. Another day wasted.

Attached: A10C46AD-F384-4B9D-B4E1-70EFC3BA349D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

Either fix yourself or end it all.

I am waiting for my parents to die so I can kms

Confirmed for pole

>drinking alone
Is there anything more degenerate? You're killing yourself and you're not even getting rewarded with going out with girls or fucking.

When do u think they'll die? How do they feel about u as their son?

Damn straight.
I've had 4 years of this shit.
Just volunteered for a charity shop but it seems like too much hard work to not get paid... I did 2 days and now I'm drinking a bottle of gin and not doing that anymore.

I'm in the same boat user, but I used to be much, much worse, and I'm getting better every day. Just keep on trying. You can do it, and even if you can't, at least if you give it an honest try you'll know for sure rather than destroying your life based on doubt an speculation.

They are pretty young, 45 years old but my father is a drinker and my mother smokes pack a day while also having diabetes. I give 10 years top.
And they obviously are disappointed but who gives a shit. That is the way they raised me. They werent ready to have children.

>tfw have to go to work to pick up a paycheck after drinking a whole bottle of brandy last night/this morning and not showering since Sunday
well fuck

I just like doing this. I abandoned all hope for better tomorrow long long time ago.
Yeah i cant even work a normal job, doing shit for free sounds like the worst thing imaginable.
Nah its too late to change things. It always was too late. game was rigged from the start. I was born with too high ambitions and not enough IQ.

Co to kurwa za cola

Said I was going to stop drinking soon because I want to be sober by March, I literally spent all night last night and into the morning drinking more than I usually do and then slept all day today.

Attached: 1547317137057.jpg (612x380, 33K)

Znalazlem pod mostem jak sikalem xD

what are you doing on this board?
originallo

tfw same as you except i cant afford cigarettes only cheap whiskey

ive spent the entire day playing medieval total war 2 and drinking

cant drink nd play games. makes me make bad decisions nd pisses me off

Everyone dies do whatever the fuck you want

What's in the jar, user? Is it drugs?

A day well spent dingdongdiddly.

Same, when I drink I usually play games like sims or Minecraft where I can t really lose.

Looks like a good day to me. I relapsed 4 days ago because I injured my back and now cant work.

Salsa.
Original.

I had back injury 2 years ago and I really feel sorry for you user
I literally lay in bed all day for 3 months or so

fuck alcool. causes too many mistakes