Listen to your heart

>not becoming a stacy
>living a happy, fulfilling life
Pick one
You could be showered with attention and love wherever you go and be the property of a strong, cute Chad...

Instead you prefer to be an ugly, miserable dude just because you are too lazy to invest what 1 or 2 years?

lol lmao have fun with your shitty life

Attached: Unbelievable-Transformation-Pictures-Of-A-20-Year-Old-From-Male-To-Female.jpg (1366x768, 147K)

Larping at its finest. Whats the purpose of these threads?

Attached: B73F40EF-54F4-4FCF-BAF8-BB0D6E34CA65.jpg (800x800, 78K)

But I like being a guy. Besides, if you think Chad wants someone who used to be a male, you're only kidding yourself.

yea and that's why suicide rates in the transgender community is exponentially higher.

I wonder if the suicide rate is higher than the "target market" for transgender surgery. Like, obviously it's higher than your neurotypical average, but of those who consider changing sex, does actually going through with it make them happier?

Personality faggot. Girls who used to be guys know EXACTLY what guys like. Have you ever met an attractive girl but after a while you thought: "girls are fucking garbage man, all looks and no substance." Did you ever had as much fun with a girl as with your best friend? I thought so.

Like it or not: A guy inside the body of a girl is the ultimate red pill. She knows exactly what you are going through emotionally and will always react perfectly. No drama. No fights. Not all Chads will like it, but enough will to make it worthwhile. The choice is yours. I can only offer you the red pill. You have to swallow it yourself.
Some people are too weak to embrace being a woman. Big fucking surprise. It takes balls to do it. Just listen to your heart man.

Does each and every board have a insurgence counterculture that wants to ruin the fun of each and every board!?

Jow Forums=leftypol
/a/=soft seinan shit
/tv/=pedos
/m/= "thats not /m/"

So rk9 has people making others trannies?

Buddy, you're naive if you believe that guys can't find a girl that understands them. You really think that because you're a guy that it magically inserts a bunch of chemistry and the perfect relationship happens? I'm sure there are plenty of other guys you don't like and find obnoxious or even hate. Not to mention a guy who plays dress up as a woman still has a penis and doesn't have the ability to have kids. Most guys aren't interested in that as they want to start a family and want someone they can bring home to their own family as well. Attempting to justify this delusion is pathetic.

>Have you ever met an attractive girl but after a while you thought: "girls are fucking garbage man, all looks and no substance." Did you ever had as much fun with a girl as with your best friend?
I'm not an incel, so yeah, I've had a lot more fun with girls than I have with my best friend. Also, you might want to learn the difference between "I don't think I have much in common with this girl" and "girls are fucking garbage".

Fuck off hater
I know a guy who succeeded the transformation
I've never seen him happier. He used to be an ugly, miserable pile of hatred, now he is the happiest person I fucking know. He is even happier than me and I'm a fucking millionaire.

OP is an unpassable mentally ill tranny confined in the four walls of his room by the ugliness of his manface and will not rest until he inflicts the same fate that befell him to the rest of the world.

If you transition, you'll probably end up finding some guys who like you, but it certainly won't be Chads. Think more along the lines of people so deep down the spiral of sexuality that they find really weird stuff attractive. You'll probably end up with some sort of Jow Forumsbot, ironically enough.

i think you hit the nail on the coffin

>very bad angle and lighting from behind, putting extra light on his cheecks
>best possible selfie angle and pretty much nailed the lighting

I bet you 100$, that he still looks pretty average/maybe even shitty from other angles, the dumb fag just learning how to apply makeup and how to abuse camera angles.
If you wake up next to him, he will still be a very obvious male.

I'm not a tranny faggot. I'm a guy who is into chicks. Cute chicks.

A little hobby of mine is inspiring people. We are not in 1935 Germany you ignorant, hateful little fuck. We can pick genders in MMORPGs, why not IRL? I despise backwards people like you. You stand in the way of progress. I am the voice of progress. Nothing more. It's fucking time that this stuff becomes normal.
>hurr he advocates societal progress, he must be a mentally-ill tranny
I swear to god if you would work for me you would be insta-fired, even if you had a fucking PhD. Haters have no future. They must be annihilated.

Kys pedophile

Irigio

>ranting about the flavour of the month topic on Jow Forums
Yep, you're as progressive as that hobo preacher on the train is actually holy.

>Happy life

/thread

Attached: 1551197670977.jpg (620x507, 48K)

>40%
Jesus Christ, I have a higher chance of surviving if I get shot or stabbed.

Nichijou is trash and unfunny.

Attached: 1448921373672.jpg (780x585, 112K)

cuteness > sexiness
Literally the entire fucking world agrees.
Our fucking DNA agrees.
How fucking kike'd are you to associate cuteness with pedo?

>It takes balls to become a woman
It does...literally. But I get it. One has to be extremely brave to have his dick and balls cut off and made into artifical "vagina" (which is just an open bleeding wound) and spend hundreds of hours doing psychotherapy just not to commit an hero. Or they are just mentally ill ;)

>we can pick gengers in MMORPGs, why not IRL?
Because real life isnt a video game and some decisions are permanent
>way of progress
more like way of progress towards the grave lmao
>I am the voice of progress
"How does the inside of your colon smell because you are fucking far up there" - Filthy Frank, 2014
>if you would work for me you would be insta-fired
Lmao like you would ever have authority over someone or something you pathetic Mr. Moral High-Ground. You dont matter and in 20 years your whole tranny movement will be almost gone.

Also:
>calls others ignorant hateful little fucks
>also calls for annihilation of group of people who dont share his (fucked up) opinions
You are a degenerate hypocrite and your opinions belong into the trash

Attached: TIGERS.png (1280x904, 979K)

I wonder how many people post that number actually read the study that it comes from. Spoiler Trans people sucided is caused by outside influences just like straight white people. More straight white men kill them selves than trans or homosexuals.

At least post some infographics for us who consider it

>its another tranny thread

sdxfhbzdby ha ddfh

Attached: 1549673097215.gif (2123x2734, 639K)

It's weird when you realize trannys and ducked exist in this board before discord was invented.

If I could change into a real girl I'd definitely consider. But taking estrogen and having surgery still doesn't make you look like a real girl. People can tell the difference and most guys won't be attracted to you.

OP why are asserting your dominance over robots day in and day out? Why don't you take the pink pill and become a cute femmie?

Or you can take the self improvement pill, get in shape and gain new useful skills instead of becoming a simple subhuman whore that aero wants you to be. And remember if you do choose to become a subhuman it will be hard for you to be happy if you can't forget how disgusting thots are.

Attached: f45.png (600x597, 196K)

>that horrendous haircut, glasses, and clothing as a male
>just as awful fashion as a "female"

you dont have to pretend to be a girl to look good.

that was fine and I've had great conversations with many transgendered people

then some started pushing it on people who dont even have gender dysphoria and are just in a bad place mentally (taking advantage of people, manipulation)

heck some of the discord fools dont even practice what they preach, it's more like a fetish for them and just make it worst for real transgendered people by making it a more hostile board and introducing people without dysphoria to become transtrenders because "muh depression and being a female will save your life"

To get aero more traps to make his benis feel good

Attached: 1549967761507.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

You forgot /everyboard/ = Jow Forums

I'm looking forward to looking through a "where are they now?" thread in a few years and hearing how Aero / Reiko and the rest of the transfriends offed themselves in a bitter bout of dysphoria. That or liver failure from oral hormones.

Enjoy the moments you have left.

Attached: Trans Suicide 3.jpg (1200x911, 86K)