If a city has 100 males and 100 females. Why doesn't it have 100 happily married couples...

If a city has 100 males and 100 females. Why doesn't it have 100 happily married couples? Why are there so many single men and so few single women? What the Hell is going on?

Attached: sexual revolution.jpg (755x552, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxC0OlgY6yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>don't want to reproduce with pedos, brainlets, or men who are generally unresourceful and unreliable as partners and as people in general
such monsters

>actually 105 males were born, 5 were so stupid that they died
>40 of the women are landwhales
>30 of the men are obese
>1 man is in prison (10 if it's a niggerfuxated city)
>5 men are so ugly that they're truecels
>half of the remaining women fall for the freezing eggs meme and don't want marriage

>implying if this guy was a pedo and brainlet women would stop wanting him

Attached: umadbro.png (593x594, 526K)

yeah, actually I am, can't speak for everyone though but most women would not be with a pedo unless they themselves were awful people who only cared about money and status, if you are lamenting not having someone like that in your life then you are also shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MxC0OlgY6yI

Eggman did an experiment. Women don't care if you're a convicted child rapist as long as you're hot.

Someone post the Tinder Chadfishes.

You know very well what's going on lmao. We all do.

You have to translate this from women's terms to normal ones

pedos = bald and/or short
brainlets = ugly
Generally unresourceful = Not rich
Unreliable partner = doesn't want to buy things for a girl who won't put out more than once a month

I used the words I chose for a reason, obviously it doesn't help if you're unattractive but I am saying I have never known any or of any girls who would be ok if they knew their boyfriend was attracted to children or was a literal retard just because he's hot. Shit's not worth it, maybe there really are that many dumb women out there but I feel like one of them would have come forward and said something by now.

The city has no need for 100 happily married couples. It's more efficient to be knowledgeable rather than populate.

>100 males and 100 females
This would be great if it could actually happen, but there is always a gap in terms of gender. Most 18-30 year olds in america are males.

50 men won't bother asking girls out, 10 men aren't attractive enough, 10 men and women won't bother putting out, and 10 men and women are deformed/gay

>50 men won't bother asking girls out
Your percents are away off there, user. The majority of men aren't incels

Yeah I don't doubt that plenty of women wouldn't go for an actual pedo. But I think it's naive to say that they're not dating people because they're pedos/brainlets/non-resourceful etc.

Realistically it's about young women's obsessive focus on men's looks. Men, on the other hand, do care about looks but not to the extent that women do.

I tend to believe that this is why women were oppressed forever, because it's just an accepted truth that women want nothing to do with most men. I don't think oppression is the answer, but I do think something needs to be done before the population of incel men gets too big. Because for every incel man, there's a single woman, and both of them are unhappy. Additionally , the sexlesness and loneliness of men have always been the cause for violence on a small and large scale.

>Men, on the other hand, do care about looks but not to the extent that women do.
Yeah, because you said it, it must be true. What a fucking moron.

Natural selection. Gotta weed out the undesirable males.

Women can be undesirable too but that's much more rare. The Y chromosome is kinda fucked up and nature is just trying to preserve the best genes possible before the eventual hermaphrodite revolution.

Attached: the-y-chromosome-is-shrinking1-n.jpg (720x540, 29K)

there are 105 male births every 100 female births. this means that even if people paired off 1:1, 1 in 20 men would still be unable to find a partner.
there are other factors to take into account.
men are more likely to move for economic reasons, since they have less economic opportunities than women. So some parts of the country have large concentrations of men, specially urban areas.
generally, if you live in a large city, you are competing with a lot of males to get a date.

this is of course assuming people pair off 1:1, like i've said early. if you assume the top 10% of males in terms of looks have two women each (just two) the situation becomes very grim

The 20 years old guys are not competing for the 20 years old girl. She's getting hit on and fucked by men in their 20s and 30s and 40s and even beyond if she's a golddigger.

>if you assume the top 10% of males in terms of looks have two women each (just two) the situation becomes very grim
Yeah, modern day harems are making a lot of men single.

>The world ratio of men to women is estimated to be 1.017:1. As of today, the world's male population was 3,776,294,273, while the female population was 3,710,295,643.

I think you watch too much TV if you believe it is the other way around. Either that or you're a femanon.

Men might talk about looks more, but they also sleep and get into relationships with the same women they denigrate. Women, however don't openly share their prejudices, but have a lot of them and often act on them. If you know a woman well enough to where she'd share any of that with you, you would hear more about it. Even just being within earshot of a conversation between only women you can hear their feelings on men and dating.

Attached: Okcupid+girls+standards+lightbrownbig22+high+4+me+big2lightbrown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg (503x644, 38K)

looking at the total male/female numbers doesn't work. you need to look into specific age brackets. men die earlier than women. much earlier. so if you look at the 70 and above age bracket, it's almost all women. but the younger you go, the more skewed the age ratio becomes in favor of women. Men in the under 24 bracket outnumber women significantly. The ratio only evens out close to age 40 when the number of women and men is almost equal. you also need to take into account the fact that the population isn't distributed uniformly, like i've said above; women outnumber men slightly in rural areas and men outnumber women significantly in urban centers.

what does that even mean brainlet

does the type of curve at the bottom have a name? never studied statistics

3 Chads marrying 3 Stacies and cheating with the other 91 women

Women literally don't care about anything other than looks

Attached: 69etv7j19tl11.jpg (1543x4845, 999K)

>The Y chromosome is kinda fucked up
Men are more likely to be retarded because the x chromosome fails and they don't have another one.

Women are like safe bet genetic storage tanks, given two of one chromosome so they're more sturdy but essentially making them only half human.

Women's are just modern parasites.

/thread

>since [men] have less economic opportunities than women.

In what world, sweaty?

The real answer is that there is an over abundance of low quality males. Women only want the best partner for themselves, and considering many men today are lacking in finance, education and social clout, they are flocking to small group of men that do.

In the old days, it wasn't much different, but it was A LOT more competitive.
Many men never got a chance to even have sex, let alone get married.

Remember user, only the bottom feeder parasites were attracted to that profile. Sample size isn't large enough to say all women are like this. You just haven't experienced enough.

because women are the original meme gender

Attached: uh6oculao7d11 (1).jpg (495x773, 39K)