Far left thinks Ugandan warrior is offensive towards ugandans

>far left thinks Ugandan warrior is offensive towards ugandans
>meanwhile uganda loves it
>westerners think weebs are disgusting people that think japan is an anime IRL
>meanwhile japs think its nice that they like japanese culture
why does the wh*Toid hate himself so much?
does he want to self-destruct?

Attached: smartpepe.png (705x520, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cannae
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently yes.

The last two don't contradict each other, and onions of anyone on either far right or left are to be ignored.

there are indians who find poo in loo and open bob hilarious.

>onions of anyone on either far right or left are to be ignored.

Attached: apuqueshtion.png (612x491, 91K)

Don't eat their onions.

Hahaha saale gore gusse bohut hunde ne
Haha fuck them

I wonder who could be behind the instigation of said self hatred...

>onionsonionsonionsonions

Attached: draft96695782.jpg (700x490, 53K)

Why do you say "wh*toids" if you're white yourself

>calling me wh*te
TAKE THAT BACK YOU DISGUSTING CUMSKIN

Dude, Spanish are even more white than Italians. Your first inhabitants were literally celts lmao.

>implying
what about the Tartessians in the south, and the phoenician colonies? celts were only in the atlantic part of spain, not the med part. theres a clear divide between "iberian" and celtic cultures in spain

Iberians are mutts, just like Italians, but still white mutts. Phoenicians (or Carthagineans) were not clearly blacks, they were west Asians, thus whites (literally Caucasians, since they lived close to Caucasus)

I mean you're not as white as a nord, ofc. You probably don't have blond hair and blue eyes, but you're still Mediterranean white, just like me.
Yes, Spain was invaded by moors for a long time, but that doesn't make them arabs or anything

Because rather then telling crybabies to suck a fat one, a lot of western cultures celebrate their patheticness

Attached: 34568905466846.gif (389x219, 963K)

Blame Christianity for that.

It's not always been like that tho, you remember when you pushed the evil mohameds away from sicily during Norman invasion?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP IM A PROUD CARTHAGINIAN KARA BOGA WARRIOR IM A DESCENDANT OF HANNIBAL

Attached: 1514008309776.png (808x805, 236K)

Hannibal wasnt black tho :/
Also he's a fag. Scipio Africanus is much better, and proved that Iberia is rightful Roman clay
Y'all speak a Latin dialect after all

hannibal's only mistake is not taking rome
he knew how to achieve victory, but not what to do with it

imagine the ramifications if a trading nation like carthage ruled the mediterranean coast, instead of rome ?
also i would like to speak with you more, wanna add me on steam ? id/sagerally

Ok buddy, I'll add you this evening when I go back home and start the pc

Btw I live not too far from Cannae
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cannae

japs don’t think it’s nice, they’re just to polite to talk shit. most japs don’t watch anime. it’s a niche market, and has only gotten big bc families foreigners. but even still, it’s a niche market, and liking anime in japan (while not as taboo as it used to be) is nowhere near considered normal. japs are mainly indifferent and just think foreigners are rude, weird, and dumb

BASED onions poster

I never got the obsession with Japan, who the fuck cares.