What the fuck happened Jow Forums...

What the fuck happened Jow Forums? We kept the frogniggers off of this board for so long! Why are we letting them take over now?

Attached: 1512140813163.png (485x443, 31K)

go back

Fuck off frognigger

>WAAHH, WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!~
but we were always here user, you just never noticed until now

Attached: 1512970574854.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Reported for being anti-frogposting

You fucks were run off the board. You're not welcome here.

U mad weebboi?

Attached: pipi and pepe.jpg (600x400, 70K)

I'm mad that posters like you are killing Jow Forums

>I'm mad

Attached: dabbing with style.gif (554x400, 120K)

Its europe all over again.

more like a dozen of you retards playing a """""war of cultures""""" instead of talking when you actually have something to say and keeping your mouths shut when you don't

Attached: 1522817365549.jpg (370x268, 53K)

I just want to know why now

Attached: dumbfrogposters.gif (487x560, 898K)

Attached: pepe dragonfly finger.jpg (499x499, 62K)

>killing Jow Forums
it's weebs that are killing Jow Forums, frogposters are only making it better

newfag

This. Anime is gay.

Nobody's letting them, but there's no explicit rule against it so when some spergs decided they wanted to cover the board with frogs, we had to sit and watch.

>be frogposter on Jow Forums
>periodically make frog threads or have a pepe as OP image
>over time frogposting becomes more accepted on Jow Forums, now with few pockets of anti-frogposters
>>You fucks were run off the board. You're not welcome here.
Doubt.jpg

Attached: homero.jpg (600x451, 24K)

you must be new, frogs and anime have both coexisted since the beginning of time plebian

you can’t even deny that weebs and gayposters were killing good threads with their attention seeking. they all coordinated to make the most annoying circlejerks possible
>u gay
>no u gay
>hehe no u gay
>im going to penetrate u butt to prove im not gay
>lole gay
every day. every single fucking day. i used to be more active here. i used to make songs for this board. i used to draw for this board. ive created so much oc for it that i forget about it until i see someone post it. but because i had to accept that my threads would always be pushed down by the circlejerking autism, ive just accepted that this board can’t be good
a frogposter never did that to me. a frogposter never intentionally shat up my thread with ironic gayness and contrarianism. so yeah, go to if you care that much

Attached: CFD0254A-B1A5-4482-AFC9-21F13223031D.jpg (386x408, 45K)

thats just fag posters though, also the fact that you made songs for a mongolian throat singing board is retarded

BASED

i gaypost, frogpost, bash gays and frogposters at the same time
where is your god now?

no it was also weebs shitposting their waifus and forcing their memes that never really caught on
and yes it’s retarded but i enjoyed making anons here happy with music

this

Fucking hell this thread is absolute shit
All of you need to go to bed

those are what i call the plebian entry level weeb trash that infested this site

This

nobody took over anything

americans are all underage as fuck

leaf can't into timezones?

this thread is only proving that weebs are the cancer of Jow Forums and that frogposters are the good guys

Attached: 1459738577293.png (563x542, 260K)

its too early

I'm tired of all this memewar stuff and you fags forcing it on the entire board
Both sides, whether it would be anime spam or frog spam, have both fucked up this board
Let me just say this, reckless shitposting attracted the shit it was supposedly ironically making fun of
That will be my only 2 cents for the day

Just ignore them n watch their shit thread die

Weebs>>Frogposters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gayposters

I've been ignoring them but that hasn't stopped them

WAAAAAAHHH WAAAAAAAHHH MOMMY MOMMY PLEASE CHANGE MY DIAPERS WAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAHHHH I JUST MADE NIG POOPOO IN MY DIAPERS AND I CAN'T CHANGE IT MYSELF WAAAAAAAHHH

t. selfhating gayposter

They’ll get bored eventually

based

These are the people you're convinced are good for the board

so based

I hope you're right but I think you're wrong

based
based and redpilled

They are just harmless refugees and about to integrate with our board.

Give them and yourself some time and everything will go the usual way with frogs as newest addition to our board culture.

Attached: 2048d025efe669e95316e2bcc5bbe16a.jpg?e=1526405184&m=cCypRMHC_HrJNKC8-9Gz0Q.jpg (495x700, 192K)

i didn’t say anything was good for this board. it’s an anonymous imageboard and it’s full of mostly shit. im just giving my experience

Probably, there will always be shit frogposters bc there will always be underage cancer