Would cuba have been better off if castro didn't take power?

Would cuba have been better off if castro didn't take power?

Attached: cuba-flag-8x5.gif (800x800, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_R7VVLUW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuba would be better off if it didn't exist.

Probably. Went to Cuba recently and almost all the locals I talked to hated him and was glad he was dead.

>I never stepped foot in the Caribbean but these people who I totally didn’t fabricate agree with my liberal opinion
Cubans adore Fidel and miss him dearly, you lying piece of shit.

A taxidriver earns more than a doctor down there. It's a fucking mess. If you want to truth you should listen to the locals instead of eating up whatever propaganda you can search up.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_R7VVLUW0

I did listen to the locals, you actual propaganda gobbler.
The Cuban doctors go on international tours to teach medicine, cure people, earn foreign currency, and come back with lots of money and keeping the Cuban economy afloat amidst the embargo.
I mean seriously, why the fuck do you forget about the embargo?

I thought the ones in Florida didn't like castro very much, but didn't he also increase sugar production by alot

The Florida Cubans are almost entirely gusanos and they were literally slave-owners. They’d usually bitch about how unfair it was for Castro to seize their many acres of unused lands and sugar plants for American corporations to take advantage of.
And yes, he increases production and literacy and quality of life all around Cuba.

Attached: 029384F2-D120-4F84-A539-CFFDF7B3C8C8.jpg (600x444, 25K)

Yeah but from what i heard cuba isn't doing too good since the ussr is gone and that was their main buyer durning the embargo

It’s still doing decently as the only least-polluting self-sufficient country in the globe. Obviously not as great as they used to be, but they still pulled through, and they recently elected Miguel Diaz-Canel. The Cuban democracy has learnt to not do the same mistakes as the Bolsheviks and chose him since he carries Fidel’s best ideals, and he’s passionate about attempts to modernize Cuba.

Wouldnt that be state capitalism like china

no, the means of production is still owned by the Cuban people, and it’ll stay that way forever.
State capitalism is when the government owns the means of production, but it lets foreign investors come in and make some profit for cheap.

fuck off retard

Then china is or isn't capitalist

It is.
No, and no ableism, please.

What was cuba like then before castro

a literal shithole lol
>no roads outside of the main cities
>most of the island had no lights
>if someone got sick, they had to get a party of six-eight people to carry the sick person and trek through the dense forestry for two weeks just to get to the hospitals in Havana and Santa Clara
>almost no one in Cuba was literate or had any food because they couldn’t afford it

After Castro, all of these problems were solved. They even created a super cheap medicine that negates lung cancer so you can smoke your Cuban cigars without a worry.
Look it up, I’m not joking.

Thanks for the explaination proxyfriend

You’re welcome.

>Cubas love Castro so much they come to Florida by the boatloads (literaly)
Cubans here literaly celebrated his death like it was 4th of July
t. Floridan

It’s because they were unironic slave owners and landlords lmao

More like working class people who came in the 80s.

The problem is that Castro's friends like Che Guevara who were actually smart died. He was more of the brawn behind the operation while the 2 biggest brains died and he clearly didn't have much of a plan. I think he started killing people off as soon as they realized this.

you're still here, fuck off