Okay Jow Forums, tell me about my country

Okay Jow Forums, tell me about my country

Attached: estonia-map[1].gif (750x655, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K93I1ZzihuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool flag

It was better off as a soviet nation.

Adopt me please I want to live in USA so very much

I dated a girl from Latvia, she was insane. I imagine Estonians aren't much different.

You brush your teeth daily!

Attached: 1495153136505.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

european gayposters seem to like it

Can you post a vocaroo of you saying "12 months" in your beautiful native language please?

From what i can tell

It seems like a nice place
Cool buildings tho

I'll give it my approval

Attached: Uru Shitposter (1).png (423x282, 111K)

decreasing population

Love the flag! How's the news?

I fell in love with a Latvian girl but she dumped me. Fuck Latvians (they have 6 toes)

Great Value Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=K93I1ZzihuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s

lmao this is better

Not so great anymore. We got taxes raised, and higher alcohol tax. So now Finnish people go straight to Latvia to buy very cheap alcohol and cigarettes, and alcohol tourism was pretty much the biggest contributor to the economy. And now we have an invasion of niggers that's looking go get out of hand very quick. I'm honestly afraid of the future of this country, so I need someone from USA to adopt me ASAP.

Nobody loves me (only my mom)

Attached: devastated frog.png (500x497, 290K)

Don't worry bant loves you and your country.

Don't worry I'll adopt you

Klavan

you're white

This. In fact, I love all the Baltic states.

Attached: Baltic Trio.png (700x800, 1024K)

I want to live in New York county, not the City

Well I'll never go to New York so I guess you'll have to ind someone else

Which state are you from then? Why you're not going to Jew York?

Your flag is aesthetic as fuck 10/10

Attached: Estonian-flag.jpg (1098x591, 317K)

I live in Texas but I'm about to be in the military so I'll have to travel

Reval has like my home city a large Marzipan tradition.
I wonder how much Saxon influence Estland has.

Are you a cute boy?
Also I hear only good things about Estonia.
I hear you have the most freedom of any country and many other good things.
Do you enjoy your life there?
What are the good things you feel about your country and what are the bad?

Oh no... more land and resources for the remaining people.
Smaller and tighter knit communities.
Slower and easier pace of life.
Higher quality food and resources for native consumption.
How can a country succeed if its not constantly increasing its population.
How did country's like America succeed so well in the past when its population was 1/10th its current size.
Its almost like higher population size isn't actually a good thing unless your country is run on idiotic run away train ponzi schemes that require constant new sources of human coal for their furnaces so that the rich can benefit and build big cities while the average Joe sees his quality of life endlessly decline.
but but more people better I wanna live in a giant ant colony plsss

Attached: 1481732421468.png (1279x719, 1.12M)

We have freedom but we're being censored and we get liberal propaganda push here, with nigs pouring in very lately. Kikes have us by the balls. Problem is that there's a really huge divide in the country, I'd say it's literally 50/50 - rich and poor people. And I just happen to be on the poor side, but I could've gotten to the rich side if I had put my savings on Trump (I knew he was going to win) so I don't know what to do anymore, wages are piss poor and I don't have much experience and don't want to tie myself here. Probably going to Finland or Australia to work so I can someday maybe fulfill my dream of living in USA, but I could've been there now.. Such sad feels on a 4am night

Good thing is that our people are beautiful, smart and hard working, and we're unique cos we are only 1 million, not more, people in this world so yeah.. If an American says he's 1 in a million then I can say I'm one in a billion

I see.
Good luck with your plans.
Also don't forget that the grass always looks greener on the other side.
Wages are pretty shit in USA also unless you're educated enough in a field to get a higher paying job or have a connection for a union job and even then, depending on where you live that might not even get you into the middle class.

It's not necessarily the amount of money but the quality of life. Although I'd say it's good to live here if you're rich, but I prefer USA because I grew up consuming all of your lifestyle (through movies) basically and feel like my soul belongs there

you just posted the image i tried digging up for 15 minutes

Attached: kms1.jpg (500x275, 34K)

could beat nato and csto in a 2v1

Attached: 40-estonian-air-force-antonov-an-2_PlanespottersNet_231363_9852ed8e47.jpg (1200x816, 213K)

It seems it is in somewhere in Europe, and some people even call this forgotten land Estonia.
It's said Russia and Latvia are its neighbors, and Finland is in the North.

Despite certain evidence, we still can't determine if any of this is even real to date, so the so called Estonia country remains a mistery in these modern times.

Some scientists are quite optimistic though, and think we can gather further evidence in the next decades to know if it's only a myth, or maybe these legends will prove to be true in the end.

you guys made skype, right?

Your country is part of my one

pls tell me it's for the benefits and money, and not to (((serve your country))).

Attached: 1511101611588.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

Пoшoл нaхyй, пeндoc

it's comfy i guess