Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Attached: images (16).jpg (300x168, 4K)

Ok so Do we actually have free will?
If we were to do same thing no matter what then It would imply that things were Predetermined Therefore We wouldn't have free will. But that would imply that If we were to rewind time then we would have to do a different thing every time. But that also wouldn't be enough because if there was a thing we did a certain percentage of the time then that would mean that we just function on random chance. We would have to be totally unpredictable to have free will. However if that were the case then we wouldn't be able to function because everything we would do would be totally spontaneous and wouldn't be in out best interest

Attached: (743).jpg (359x347, 37K)

Frick you guys look at him

Perhaps we function on a higher form of thinking than that if basic animals. Perhaps we truly do have souls and God made us able to function not only on instinct and a cognitive level but we also think on a level that surpasses that of basic functions. Perhaps Every time we think it's a little miracle God planted inside of us letting us truly have free will. I don't know. I don't think anyone does but that won't stop me from thinking about it and praying to my God to reveal these things to me. Oh the wonders of live. How strange it is that we are anything at all.

Attached: Scrappy-Doo-e1515669701530.png (1000x560, 361K)

me reading your gay post

Attached: 1526251582458.jpg (639x607, 123K)

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

I don't believe in god

That's dangerous, you should stop that

febreeze is all natural, I spray myself a cup each morning to have with my breakfast

But if there is no God what brought le monke into existence?

there are a lot of dangerous all natural things like AIDS and stuff

I don't know. I don't pretend like I have an answer

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

aids was invented by the CIA

Ok then bacteria are bad

I respect your not saying anything. But i have one question. If you don't have an answer then why is God out of the realm of possibilities?

He isn't.

Oof I phrased that wrong oh well

bacteria don't even exist user

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Le monke has arived

Tigers are dangerous

ya got me user. I'll stop drinking febreeze

k thanks friend

When the tribesmen take your rock so you eat him.

Attached: main-qimg-404644fecda81a29297bb5c64ac7867b.jpg (602x394, 102K)

It's hard to rock