I killed a thread for this

What would happen to a society in which no one had to work, and everyone was provided enough food/water/shelter/healthcare for free,bant?

Attached: Dr.Doctor.png (555x407, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvnzxeqCpcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where would all the resources come from then?

Attached: reifluff.png (500x500, 70K)

If it all worked and the logistics of making it a possibility were accounted for? Nobody's really sure. Ask Adam and Eve. Just like them, I imagine somebody would mess it up.

Machines or other species.

just a hypothetical question

I guess everyone would be fat

We would all become American sized. We would probably also be really lazy.

Then what?
What do we do next?

Attached: RJ.png (1000x1000, 59K)

Kinda like Wall-E

probably someone would fuck it up seems like something I would do with all that free time

>I imagine somebody would mess it up.
Greed?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1000x1000, 376K)

that and boredom

ROLL

>boredom
Well you have everything you need.
Why boredom?

quads checked

its because you have everything and nothing to work towards

Not greed, ignorance. I imagine like said boredom would also play a role. Imagine some teenager escaping because they literally didn't know any better and causint all sorts of problems in the automated systems...

people are always going to think differently and revolt against authority just because they want to feel important or something I don't know

But it has the same end goal, does it not?
>Imagine some teenager escaping because they literally didn't know any better and causint all sorts of problems in the automated systems...
This is assuming that this is a society with no free well, but what there is free will?

Attached: I don't even know.png (1000x1000, 572K)

do you mean enough just to live and not die or do you mean enough so that everyone can be happy and get what they want?
those are two different things, if everyone has everything they need to just be ok and not die i wouldn't imagine it would be too much different than now. in most of europe people can get that stuff for almost free or super cheap and to a much lesser extent in america. cant see too much changing. lazy people will always be lazy and hardworking people will always work hard

Attached: jazzmusic.gif (500x418, 891K)

hmm I really can't say desu never been obe to really think about these situations considering there are so many factors
>This is assuming that this is a society with no free well, but what there is free will?
if there was a society with no free will and it was given free will a lot of things would probably change, but like I said I can't really say what would happen

>do you mean enough just to live and not die or do you mean enough so that everyone can be happy and get what they want?
It's a hypothetical question so it's whatever you think, man.

Attached: RJ.png (800x600, 134K)

I don't know about anyone else but I'd get bored of not working.
I think he means enough so everyone can be happy and get what they want.

Just let your imagination run wild and see what you can come up with?>I'd get bored of not working.
What would you do?

Attached: yo.jpg (400x400, 21K)

What would you do differently?

well even if no one had to work there would still be people working. society is already run mainly by a relatively small number of people anyways. look at what the average person does - almost nothing. push pencils in some office or stand at a taco bell counter. as long as we had the essential people, like those who build our infrastructure and fix our cars and keep our electricity flowing, we would be ok. but of course humans will always have problems. there will always be corrupt people and there will always be really nice people. i can't see too much changing either way I suppose, except for some unfortunate people who have medical conditions getting the healthcare they need and things like that.

I don't know really I'm not very creative

Try get any job i could get or join the army.

Fair enough
okay
>join the army.
What would you be fighting if everybody had what they needed in the world?

Attached: 1523669055389.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

For religion, land or more resources.

Do you think we will ever find peace?

Attached: 1519749833369.jpg (2343x3000, 1.94M)

Nope I think people will find some reason for war

Well I supose that every person would have it's own caprices, and if someone wants something that is above this "state guarantee", he/she will have to work or do something extra to gain more money and buy it

All the lower IQ idiots would be killed off.

Imagine being so new you havent heard of pic related before

Attached: mouse utopia.jpg (1018x6344, 477K)

why couldn't I been born in a future where space travel is achievable and where I be a space cowboy and fuck sexy three boobed lady......
Fair piont
F

Attached: blade runner.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

This is assuming that state ensures you all your needings (occidental point of view) and maybe also provides you an extra amount of money (like a basic income).

humans is adversarial in nature. there will be people who will oppose this kind of way of living.
think of hagels dialect for example.

I've seen the documentary.
I just wanted to see other people's thoughts.

Alien or human

Both

Attached: aba8d373af1428adc2338dace0b71c36.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

i bet a lot of people would get bored and go find something to do, especially on the intergenerational timescale

That would be like the heaven of some transhumanistic religion xd

Attached: download (1).jpg (195x259, 12K)

Will it Advance the human race ?
ye
No

Attached: neo city.gif (540x755, 771K)

Well, if free will is guaranteed (under reasonable connivance rules) anybody would be obliged to take the state goods. I mean, dude, you don't want free clean water? Then go dig a water well xd
But if thus "dissidents" want to sabotage this system for the rest of people, they should be inprisoned. "Dude, u have the r8 to b an asshole until you r an asshole with others".

Specially because we're talking about sabotaging basic needings.

:^)

Shit post, do you have any songs to add to the bant Spotify playlist

My way limp bizkit

youtube.com/watch?v=WvnzxeqCpcw

Attached: artworks-000103591408-2qytrw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Thanks. Did you used to post on /mu/

No 2bh

Oh, just assumed you might have.

maybe I should

Attached: 1526252456135.gif (350x248, 1.66M)

check the mouse utopia experiment

Attached: The smelly nerd Pepsifag and cool coke.png (700x481, 390K)

I've seen the documentary.
I just wanted to see other people's thoughts.