Palestine will be free from the shackles of imperialism

Palestine will be free from the shackles of imperialism.

Attached: tumblr_nr93n5wyvO1rna9oqo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 335K)

Considering how Iraq just got a Anti Us Iran puppet leader. I can't say your wrong.

Death to the jew

No, death to the zionists and the AIPAC.

Attached: tumblr_p7mir2Le1O1u26tqxo1_1280.png (1186x1178, 879K)

time for another six day war? nice

soon

everyone in this conflict is wrong and neither is worthy of the holy land but i have more against jews than palestinians

viva la palestine

FACT:
Israel is BASED
Palestine is for the loser furries and weebs

I'd wish for nothing more than the privilege to drown Netanyahu and his generals in the Dead Sea.
How are the Palestinians wrong? There is no "conflict", it's an outright genocide.
Nearly two thousand Palestinians were injured. Over 60 Palestinians killed. No Israelis were injured or harmed.
Palestinians are worthy of the Holy Land for they are both Muslims and Christians.

Attached: tumblr_p6p4qi1sj01x3p0qmo1_1280.jpg (746x746, 69K)

can we take the rest of California and North Mexico?
we'll leave you Yutacan and East Mexico City.

islam is the only option
no muslim = no human

there is more to this than just "poor palestine" sensationalism but i don't have the conviction to argue such a point. if you wish to know the other side of the argument then get out of your echochamber, look for it and for someone who can explain it better. i can't bring myself to defend israel's actions, but even with my prejudice i know this isn't just a black/white morality scenario. palestine are not just innocent little cherubs and israel are not the boogeyman they've been made to be. at least not here

Go back to fucking animals, furries

Just what the FUCK are you talking about, Hong Kong? This has been the land of the Palestinians for over a dozen centuries, and the fascist regime of Israel is essentially using the hard-earned money of American tax-payers to murder the natives.
Even if the situation was as grey as you claim, Palestinians aren't the ones armed with rifles and explosives and jets and tanks white phosphorus and chemical weapons. All they have are rocks from their destroyed home and their flag.

Attached: Israel hates peaceful protestors.png (1366x693, 993K)

i cannot see animal people in a sexual way so i don't think i'm a furry or that this post applies to me
sensationalism

You can't just cry buzzwords when you can't debate back, HK.

Attached: Israel human shield.jpg (602x610, 118K)

i already said i'm not debating this because i don't believe in supporting israel's wrongdoings but these articles are literally tabloids

no, the USA should give us back what they took from us tho

>news outlets are tabloids
Get some dinner and go to sleep.
Then you don't support Israel.

Attached: Israel isn't a democracy4.png (1366x768, 124K)

Palestine/Israel is rightful christian clay and if the Vatican wasn't infiltrated by politicians it would be Christian clay as we type

Palestinians are Muslims and Christians. It's clay that rightfully belongs to them.

catholics are heretics and pope francis is a demon

Dumb heretic

dumb catholicuck

>catholicuck
>cuck
kek dumb Lutheran

prove it

when you burn in hell for thinking you can speak directly to God

I thought most Brits were protestants.

am no brit

Irish?

Both need to burn, they are a problem for everyone

this but the complete inverse for deifying pedophiles as the messenger between God and man
also haven't you lot done away with the notion of hell? 20 years time and your "church" will peddle the entire bible as a metaphor, and you'll eat it up because catholics are cattle with no backbone. "pope say this so we believe this now"
fucking joke

yea

You need to be smushed under my boot.

i have to go now but i will read this later

ah, makes sense.

based

Both are roaches and rats in my eyes, running around and creating more of their kin and chaos to follow. Don't get me wrong, Israel is a fucking joke. You don't see Armenia getting all of fucking turkey because of genocide. Palestine are just fucking revolutionaries that will start another Libya event if they get their way.

>"Palestinians are just as bad as the Israelis!"
>>why?
>"b-because they'll revolt to take back their homeland!"
Guess who fucking started the Libya travesty, dipshit.

I never said I supported them, I just said that they are BASED and that Palestinians are losers, that's all

what's a palestine

BASED AND REDPILLED