My gf has suicidal tendencies...

My gf has suicidal tendencies. I've been telling her that I want to marry her once I'm done with uni and we've been knowing each other for 2 years. She's on meds and sees a therapist regularly which does absolutely nothing, except numbing her even more. She doesn't put value in her life at all and wishes to kill herself before she turns 30. Last night I asked her to make her part in the relationship and she started sending me a diary she wrote about her suicide, telling me that I need to accept it and so on. I think I have fucked everything up.

Attached: not so yousoro.png (700x394, 277K)

tell her that suicide is boring

>po0p
Just like your post
gottem

Go on final shooting spree with her.

how to get gf?

Fuck off

>sees a therapist
>sees a the
你已戴上了绿帽子

have you asked why she continues to stay with you if she intends to hurt you? when i was suicidal i isolated from everyone who loved me because i didn’t want them to know. i get that everyone’s different, but i’m pretty sure to some degree that means she’s accepting that there are things in life that she values, and that to a degree she’s actively looking for attention while also looking for reasons to not be accountable for her own decisions

Attached: F2421D1A-FDC3-4AFB-9BC9-3FA308515ABF.gif (400x300, 54K)

>po0p
KEK

Attached: 1519691875114.png (600x580, 397K)

Yeah though you actually need to break up with her. Nothing positive's gonna come from this relationship, whether she kills herself or not. It'll put a strain on you while only drawing out whatever autistic shit your gf plans on doing. There is no help for these people, take it from someone with two and a half years of experience with someone like that

also this

SEEMS YOU'RE IN A SHIT SITUATION, po0p

This faggot copy pasted my thread and thinks it's funny.

Im also the one who necroposted it last time

Attached: ook30hjv0E1si9ssqo4_1280.jpg (569x1029, 88K)

Eh whatever. If you find it funny to joke about someone's gf actual suicidal thoughts I don't even know what to call you.

She sounds like the male version of me, except for the last part.

Attached: 1492730028153m.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Your gf is a hot mess of instability and emotional abuse towards yourself that will never end as long as you continue this. Form an ultimatum with her or ditch her.

Attached: 1503975978715.png (1289x1080, 1.08M)

What can I even do if she's so stubborn. Out of all the girls I knew in my life the most non-abusive and decent one has to be mentally ill. Tough luck.

sorry lads but this is why 3d is a meme unfortunately

Your reluctance to to put your foot down is whats going to lead you to into a pit of regret. Understand, you are being emotionally manipulated and there's no easy way out of this. You either need to make it very clear that you will no longer put up with this or youre leaving. If you keep giving in to her the grip is just going to get tighter and tighter

Attached: tumblr_ocxs1dRLGe1vromflo1_540.png (540x769, 399K)

>what can i even do
Break up with her. It's not going to be good.

it's simple:
>if you want to kill yourself, and if you trult find no value in life, that means that yu don't find any value in me, and have little regard for my feelings, whichi is something i find very demeaning
>until you learn to appreciate for what i acknowledge my worth, our relationship will not be a healthy and will only hurt us both, and you cannot expect to put up with the way things currently are much longer
>all I'm asking, is that if you trully love me, then surely you would be willing to make a change

i should have proof read that. wew

Sage

Attached: 1526211198633.jpg (750x545, 72K)

Start treating her like shit

>Get tired of dealing with her baggage
>Snap at her out of frustration
>Go to apologize to her
>See this
Wat do?

Attached: 1525454576166.jpg (1184x666, 253K)