It's like they don't understand that when a guy gets rejected, he can't really see that person in the same light anymore

It's like they don't understand that when a guy gets rejected, he can't really see that person in the same light anymore

Attached: entitlement.jpg (500x901, 125K)

get girl friends, stupid cunt.

I don't walk around friendzoning girls. I've got a LIFE.

I don't think you understood the post retard, the bitch is making fun of the guys that ask a girl out and then never talk to her after she denies them

Absolutely correct, i get the fact of 1 really good female friend. But if you get multiple. You're:
Gay
Cucking yourself
Delusional thinking you have a chance with them.
Just get 1 bcz it's just nice to have female company and can work for questions you want to ask a female but more than 1 is cucking yourself.

That's fine and all, but people can get feelings for someone overtime you fucking mong

noone is being made fun off.
>pajeet reading comprehebsion

Attached: images.png (230x219, 7K)

You should take these feelings and bury them the moment you realise you have them.
Or you just get a gf or try to hit it off with other girls and stop trying with that one girl you moron.

She's literally talking about how all men put her into the "girlfriendzone" and mimics the behavior of leddit niceguys

You don't think I tried countless times? I'd literally sell all my belongings and give you the money I made if you could assure to me that that shit is healthy

She's expecting to have both a boyfriend and male friends, which is pretty appalling. She's so oversocialized she needs an entire gang of orbiters to boost her ego, but she's too much of a nympho to ever consider dating someone who satisfies those needs.

The "reddit nice guy" strawman is cancer anyway.

I hate their version of Incel too
They believe it's basically anyone entitled to sex when in reality it's just a man who's sad or frustrated he can't get somoene who loves him

You can tell that you're an isolated retard. A lot of people seek friends or even make friends with others regardless of gender, not seeking out a specifically male or female friend, but a bond just forming. I couldn't expect anyone on this board to comprehend that, seeing as how they can't bond with anyone but their hands.

You can tell that you're a Redditor that's here for the EBIN MAY MAES XDDDD lulz, but you actually came across an r/niceguys goldmine and are trying to provoke a reaction to get that sweet leddit karma
In other words, you can fuck right off

Probably finds it difficult to make female friends without the bonus of being able to dangle sexual availability in front of them to keep their interest. Has to rely on her own personality for that.

>y-you're not in the friendzone I'm in the
>uhm uhhh
>GIRLFRIEND-zone yeah stupid boi :)))

What leads the f*moid down this path of thinking? If there's a red there must be a blue. If you're not left you're right. Is this elementary dualism the only lens they have to comprehend the complexities of reality? It's all so tiresome.

Attached: MV5BNDkwZGQ2MGUtOWE2YS00YjRkLWJjMWMtZDc5MDg4NzE5MDBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM0NzUyOTU@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x999, 108K)

>tfw you get boyfriend-zoned by a girl
>AGAIN

Attached: 1461260818373.png (882x758, 17K)

The only real friendships I've ever had were with guys because we both liked to drink beer, work on cars, play video games, talk about engineering, program computers, etc.

The only time I had a female friend was in highschool. Before basically the same thing as in OPs picture happened, she was always trying to force feed me vocaloid music and get me to watch anime.

It's just not normal to have friends of the opposite gender who you are emotionally attached to. That's orbiter farming.

I just want someone to love! Why do these retards think that when you're complaining about a friendzone you're complaining about not getting some? That's 100% not the case, I want to have someone hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright. I'm so desperate, I might even try and get a tranny for a gf

The bitch wants a boyfriend but without dealing with his sexual and emotional needs.

Woman dont make good friends, on average they are boring and shallow, they think a friend is a entertainment machine or a resource to use when in need.
Hell, they arent even good with emotional problems, they are so fucking cold when someone needs a bit of support and he isnt a direct family member or his boyfriend.

Male and female friendship is not impossible, but by nature is really fucking rare, because males and females take really different approaches to social relationships.

to simplify this whole fucking log of shit, the guy who has "friendly" intentions upon meeting a girl who later ends up falling for her later on - they are completely innocent as it is a 100% natural thing, and it is especially natural to be upset about the other person not reciprocating feelings. that alone is worthy of ghosting, for the sake of the emotional well-being of the so called "typical nice guy". however, there is a fine line between getting angry at the person for not reciprocating, and PERSONALLY being upset about it and doing no harm to them for it, because you care about how they feel, and aren't insecure so as to make that person feel how you do - a temporarily sad, sad person.

>Hell, they arent even good with emotional problems, they are so fucking cold when someone needs a bit of support and he isnt a direct family member or his boyfriend
This is definitely a more modern phenomenon caused by oversocialization. Women used to be taught how to be good mothers, which is also the set of behaviors that attract men. Now they're taught they can do whatever they want with little consequence.

I'm pretty sure this is a shitty troll supposed to play off the >nice guy trope. The person that wrote might have even thought it was funny.

But then again, it's leddit we are talking about, so maybe this really is a girl who is stupid and selfish enough to not realise that being around someone you have unrequited feelings for is painful as fuck.

Attached: no_gf.png (500x463, 307K)

no, this was confirmed satire, and I know it. I just feel insulted that they don't think how the man feels when they tell him "I just wanna be friends", yet bitch about how the man doesn't think about their feelings when he cuts contact