What is your strangest fetish, Jow Forums?

What is your strangest fetish, Jow Forums?

Pic related, just about nothing gets me harder than watching girls drool.

Attached: 139B9B7E-FE72-4C75-B16E-55738AE93F26-2446-000002E21CE60FB3.gif (500x399, 456K)

idk I'm pretty vanilla I just want to be fucked when I get infected with lewd thoughs

Getting impregnated after being turned into an attractive woman. No homo

I like GFD and very slight mommydom

idk, but my latest one is watching Mya music videos

Consent. I wish that was a joke.
I suck at "reading signals" so I guess my brain has processed that into fetishizing the idea of asking a girl if she wants to fuck and her enthusiastically saying yes.
God fucking damn I'm autistic.

Women secretions
Long hair

Anything thats part of the body and isnt an excretion

i wish nazo no kanojo x had more sexual frustration

Attached: 72906439_p0.jpg (1041x1332, 1.09M)

Bother/sister incest. I don't even have a sister, the taboo just makes me rock hard
Mom/son and father/daughter don't do anything for me though

Masks/Faceless/Helmets. It can leave the eyes uncovered, potentially but girls covering the entirety of their face is always appreciated.
I also like robots and some aliens as a consequence.
Nothing wrong with that, best type of incest.

Either farts or tickling.

Attached: 1547590915660.png (1000x1000, 788K)

>Nothing wrong with that
You right.
I just find it strange that only the one kind gets my rocks off

I help convince robots to take HRT or become twink bottoms then later fuck them

Sometimes I like to masturbate imagining female soldiers being shot and killed in combat. Like imagining a pretty young woman in her combat gear crouching in a grimy alleyways with fear in her eyes before the enemy rush around the corner and she shoots one but the others shoot back and hit her, their bullets ripping into her soft innocent flesh and making her slump against the wall, whimpering in pain, her tears streaming her grimy cheeks as she thinks about her family as she bleeds to death, how she did this for them and how she will never see then again. She's so young and innocent and had her whole life ahead of her but now she is going to die here alone and forgotten. I get off imagining her pain and absolute misery and helplessness in the face of death. I an rubbing my dick against the bottom of my desk just writing this.

Attached: dead_qts (5).jpg (743x471, 62K)

diapers are both my strangest fetish and my only fetish

diapers and fat girls are fetishes I always wonder if those who get off to it hate themselves for it

I can only speak for diapers but yes I do
I would much rather be attracted to fat girls, at least then it would be somewhat socially acceptable and I could get laid

I was coming here to bring up diapers. I have a thing for chubby girls, but not morbidly obese ones. It depends on what you consider to be fat.

Being friendzoned. It's weird because I absolutely loathe full-on cuckolding.

I like to kiss pretty girls

bad breath, esp. morning breath

shit smells fucking heavenly to me and I don't know why

hot women projecting a masculine aura as they aggressively eat a submissive mans bum

Giving oral sex and anything related. Facials, swallowing, facefucking, etc.
But the thought of receiving oral sex turns me off...

girls who can piss really far or for a really long time

Attached: 1528267535589.webm (1122x720, 1.33M)

missionary sex with a average looking girl thats around my age. weird fetish shit is now so common that it is the new normal and i just wan't to be a renegade and have some face to face missionary position sex. i have said this out loud and people look at me like i'm some kind of weirdo so thats how i know its now a deviant fetish to have old fashion sex.

thats what we in the boating world call a rooster tail

based. share more please

Women underwear. I do have some fetishes, but underwear in itself can be my main attraction point

empty eye socket licking. No I'm not kidding.

I'm a religion fetishist - it's tame to the point of being sexless.

I'm obsessed with religious clothing, ceremony, authority, hierarchy. Basically the idea that Christian traditions would be flipped, and the idea that the church would be led by women only.

Attached: 0005.jpg (1333x2000, 217K)